The MAGNETISM theory

Jasper10

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 02:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Some fools remain “stuck” in their “black”? holes with their glue unfortunately….that’s just the way it is.
maxdancona

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 02:35 pm
@Jasper10,
Not glue Jasper... are you even paying attention?
Jasper10

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 02:45 pm
@maxdancona,
Apologies…remain “stuck” in their “black”? holes with their peanut butter……unfortunately….
maxdancona

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 02:53 pm
@Jasper10,
Yes! Jasper,

The bubbles are in the bread slices which manifest quantum vibrations in transdimensional N-space.

I think I am better at this Philosophy stuff than you are. It is great fun! You can literally say whatever you want and it is true because you say it is true. You just have to throw in random Physics words periodically to give yourself credibility.
Jasper10

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 02:54 pm
@maxdancona,
You just think…are you not sure?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 11:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Incorrect….the “bubble” is the “static” overarching force which controls the 4 off FULL “toggling” +/- force combinations within.The “bubble” is just a bubble….it isn’t a black or white “bubble”

How or why modern day science has overlooked the impact of electromagnetic fields within the cosmos (macro/micro) which produce the spinning celestial bodies which in turn produce the 4 off “toggling” +/- force combinations is beyond me.

Perhaps you can explain the reasons why this has happened?
maxdancona

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:42 am
@Jasper10,
The bubble is the vibrational energy in the quantum flux of the 4 off FULL togging +/- peanut butter field combinations. The bubble is the bubble and is the transitional blocking state of the subatomic black energy.

I can't explain why the peanut butter field and it's microbaric polymorphic influence on baryonic particle space due to the toggling +/- peanut butter field calculations has been rejected by modern science.

(Other than the fact that you and I are just spitting out pure nonsense)
Jasper10

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:47 am
@maxdancona,
you speak for yourself my friend...
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 12:30 am
@Jasper10,
Strong force…weak force …..glue…yeah whatever…you only need them because you haven’t realised that there is an overall electromechanical field causing spin of stars/planets/sub atomic particles which cause the +/- force combinations that in certain combinations attract and in other combinations repel like a spring being either stretched or compressed but overall that spring has a balanced state whereby the stretching/compressing forces match each other.This is the reason matter stays together.

Out of interest what CREATES your +/- charges in your hilarious GLUE theory?…sorry peanut butter theory?
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 07:52 am
@Jasper10,
As to how HOLES (not black or white) ….just HOLES are created in the cosmos as a result of this overall electromechanical system that is clearly at play (and is the instigator of the holes) is what science should be focusing it's attention on.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 08:58 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Out of interest what CREATES your +/- charges in your hilarious GLUE theory?…sorry peanut butter theory?

The +/- charges are caused by the four toggling states. There are four states in the peanut butter theory; [-/-], [-/+], [+/-]. [+/+]. These explain the strong and weak forces of attraction by the spinning electron clouds and holes between two slices.

The peanut butter theory is all about the four states of 0/1.
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 09:58 am
@maxdancona,
+/- charges are caused due to "toggling" ....I would agree with that bit....Electromagnetic forces are required for spin which result in the +/- "toggling" charges. The Cosmos is FULL of magnetic fields.

Modern day science has only concentrated on HALF of what is actually happening due to their HALF logic equations...philosophies....

There is no need for strong/weak forces!!!
maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 10:29 am
@Jasper10,
It is not "toggling", they are caused by "spreading". The baysian isotropic fields are set up between the two panedimensional slices.

The Cosmos is full of peanut butter.

Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 10:38 am
@maxdancona,
The cosmos is full of electromagnetic fields according to modern day science and I would agree with that.
maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 10:39 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

The cosmos is full of electromagnetic fields according to modern day science and I would agree with that.

And the cosmos is full of peanut butter fields according to modern day science.
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 10:44 am
@maxdancona,
And I don’t agree with that….
maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 10:53 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

And I don’t agree with that….

The term is "electron smearing" (hee hee it really is, look it up if you want).

The atoms of each peanut are smeared across the cosmos setting up the +/- toggling of the Peanut butter field (there are trillions of peanut atoms). And this field interacts on the quantum level with the pan dimensional slices. This is where black and white holes come from and explains the basic forces in reimann space.

(Jasper and I are both just pulling crazy stuff out of our ass. I am showing that any crazy theory can be backed up by pseudo-scientific nonsense).
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 11:16 am
@maxdancona,
Once again …you speak for yourself my friend ……I think my ideas speak for themselves and make a bit more sense for anyone with common sense….lol…

Something that is totally lacking in modern day science…..knock the strong and weak forces on the head …they’re not needed….
maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 11:35 am
@Jasper10,
My ideas on the peanut butter theory make exactly as much sense as your ideas. Your ideas make sense to you (which is not surprising).

The great thing about philosophy is that you can be right by just insisting you are right. There is no need to test your ideas... they are just true because they are true.

The problem with "modern science" is that they insist on testing everything and they won't accept any idea until there is experimental evidence that it is correct.

That is why modern science will never accept the PEANUT BUTTER theory or the MAGNETISM theory.

Such a shame.
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 11:54 am
@maxdancona,
Lol….Don’t worry about that my friend,my theory is there ready and waiting to be proved correct by scientists…give it time…why waste your time on a pointless theory when you have heard a better one…….My theory fully aligns with philosophy and is totally sound.

All sciences are interconnected….if scientist want to progress any nearer to a united theory then they will have no choice….