The MAGNETISM theory

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 09:06 am
The MAGNETISM theory states that as the cosmos is full of magnetism there are + and - forces at play which can interface in 4 off possible ways i.e. -/-......-/+...…+/-.....+/+ . The theory states that it is these charge combinations that explain the workings of the cosmos that we observe and are responsible for both the BIG BANG and the BIG CRUNCH.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 15,175 • Replies: 353
Topic Closed
No top replies

engineer

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 01:47 pm
@Jasper10,
Except that the vast, vast majority of materials in space are not magnetic.
Jasper10

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 01:50 pm
@Jasper10,
So then the “toggling” effect of the cosmos may be caused by magnetism and the 4 off force +/- combinations.The force combinations explaining the localised expansion/contraction effects which we observe in the cosmos….but we’ll leave that to the “prisoner of consciousness” scientist wasting their time with their one sided gravity calculations and their inability to explain the force which caused the expansion in the first place.

Now if all matter disappears within a black/white hole or “bubble” then the black/white hole or “bubble” will still be within a black/white hole or “bubble”.

We can now say “bubble” because all previous scientific laws no longer apply and PRESENCE doesn’t need light to see.

The “bubble” can be termed neutral.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 01:58 pm
@engineer,
Really? Are you sure of that…even at the subatomic level….
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 02:20 pm
There are days when I just want to sob softly into a beer.
roger

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 02:31 pm
@glitterbag,
Might be a better use of your time than this topic.
glitterbag

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 02:32 pm
@roger,
Join me Roger, lets see if Mame will join us.
glitterbag

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 02:34 pm
@glitterbag,
How about Engineer? Feel like a cold glass of beer? Is the A2K Lounge still open?
Brandon9000

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 06:32 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
The MAGNETISM theory states that as the cosmos is full of magnetism there are + and - forces at play which can interface in 4 off possible ways i.e. -/-......-/+...…+/-.....+/+ . The theory states that it is these charge combinations that explain the workings of the cosmos that we observe and are responsible for both the BIG BANG and the BIG CRUNCH.

Nah. Could I see a link to that in a paper or article written by an actual scientist?
maxdancona

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 07:24 pm
@Brandon9000,

My favorite Physicist talking about Why magnets attract (he ends up talking about scientific questions).

Jasper10

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 07:52 pm
@Brandon9000,
Hey ..it’s a theory that’s all…that counters the present one sided BS science that only utilises one sided +/- …-/+ logic in its thinking and fails to acknowledge -/-,,+/+ logic.Hence why it has no answers as to what force caused the expansion in the first place.The MAGNETISM theory may explain this.

maxdancona

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 08:01 pm
@Jasper10,
No..It is not a theory. A theory has to be testable.

Can you tell me an experiment that could disprove you idea?
engineer

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 08:13 pm
@glitterbag,
I thought you'd never ask!
glitterbag

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 10:04 pm
@engineer,
Great, roger's buying, I'll bring some pretzels
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 10:46 pm
@maxdancona,
Well if you get me a couple of magnets yeah I recon I could prove the principle.

It makes sense that if the cosmos is full of magnetism then the 4 off force combinations might apply.

Are you saying that this wouldn’t be the case?

Jasper10

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 11:05 pm
@Jasper10,
In answer to your question …I think I would struggle to disprove it though.
Jasper10

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 12:14 am
@Jasper10,
So the question is ….what overall EXTERNAL force (system) is the cause of the localised “toggling” Big Bang/Crunches…something causes them…they can’t just happen by magic.

Jasper10

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 03:07 am
@Jasper10,
The thing is with the MAGNETISM theory of 4 off logical combinations is that it correlates perfectly with philosophy as well...everyone's a winner!!! haha...

The gravity theory explains everthing ...yeah right....lol

All sciences are interconnected.
0 Replies

engineer

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 06:41 am
@Jasper10,
Get a balloon of hydrogen, add a little helium to it. See if you can move it around with magnetic fields. Space isn't full of magnets.
Jasper10

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 07:09 am
@engineer,
The electromagnetic effect is seen throughout the cosmos. Electromagnets have +and - charges....therefore please explain what you mean by space isn't full of magnets.