The MAGNETISM theory

Brandon9000

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 11:00 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
The MAGNETISM theory is a sound theory that utilises known science and doesn’t rely on MAGIC to explain how the cosmos operates.

The cosmos operates like an electromechanical system…The earth is a type of electromagnet…have you noticed it spins…just like other stars and planets?

Electromechanical systems produce +/- toggling charges…

Let me give you a clue …if you compress or stretch a spring and then let go forces are released until the spring reaches its balanced state again.

It’a sound theory that ties up with my sound Philosophical theory of 4 off logic output possibilities that incidentally I haven’t received a single
sensible challenge on yet either.

I asked you specifically to show me a single citation by a single scientist in the world who agrees with this and you, of course, did not.

If you feel qualified to argue with physicists about state of the art physics concerning the nature of the universe and its creation, then I presume you're competent on the level of high school physics, right?
Jasper10

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 11:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
So all are clear and for future reference.

Are you saying that the cosmos does not operate like an electromechanical system?

It’s so easy to win arguments with scientist who know nothing about philosophy and consciousness my friend.
Brandon9000

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 11:54 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
So all are clear and for future reference.

Are you saying that the cosmos does not operate like an electromechanical system?

It’s so easy to win arguments with scientist who know nothing about philosophy and consciousness my friend.

First of all, link in a reference to any scientist on Earth who will say he believes this theory.

Second, I asked you, since you feel competent to argue cosmology with the world's physicists, are you competent with high school physics? Yes or no?

Obviously, you're scared to give a straight answer to either question.
maxdancona

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 11:55 pm
@Brandon9000,
Sorry, I wasn't quite sure what your post meant.
Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 12:23 am
@Brandon9000,
Well they don’t have to believe it if they don’t want to…….nobody is forcing them……..however philosophy and logic and a rethink on established known science will back up the MAGNETISM theory in my opinion ….it’s a far better theory than modern day science’s one sided HALF theory which relies on MAGIC ultimately to explain the Big Bang.

Are you too scared to answer my question?…..is it because it would take you down a path that you are reluctant or too scared to walk?

Be honest.
Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 01:09 am
@Jasper10,
You can split modern day science in two.HALF of it they are totally in the dark about which is why they can’t explain what force caused the Big Bang and the other HALF is one sided science…how much more in the dark can you get?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 01:26 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
Well they don’t have to believe it if they don’t want to…….nobody is forcing them……..however philosophy and logic and a rethink on established known science will back up the MAGNETISM theory in my opinion ….it’s a far better theory than modern day science’s one sided HALF theory which relies on MAGIC ultimately to explain the Big Bang.

Are you too scared to answer my question?…..is it because it would take you down a path that you are reluctant or too scared to walk?

Be honest.

So, you cannot find a single scientist in the world who agrees with you, and you would have no idea how to solve high school level physics problems solved by teenagers in schools all around the world, right? But, you're going to correct the world's physicists. I'm going to ask you a very simple physics problem now, perfectly suitable for a high school class.

Problem:

A 1 kg mass hangs from a spring. A 200 gm body is then added onto that mass. The spring is observed to stretch 2.5 cm farther. The 200 gram body is now removed and the spring is allowed to oscillate freely. What is its period of motion?

When you can't solve it, I'll type in the solution.

Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 02:29 am
@Brandon9000,
Hey Ive just marked the world scientists work and it’s not up to scratch.LOL.

I think you will find the MAGNETISM theory is correct…
maxdancona

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 07:14 am
@Brandon9000,
I see what you are doing Brandon, but I think it is a waste of time. Jasper's posts on science are crazy. I don't think anyone sane is being fooled.

Science is based on experiment; theories need to be tested by experiment. If Jasper can't explain an experiment that would test his crazy musings, than they aren't science. I will leave it at that.
Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 09:24 am
@maxdancona,
They are not crazy musings maxdancona…As I have always said the MAGNETISM theory is a theory and a better theory than the total BS that is sold by the present scientific community I can assure you.I don’t deny that the theory needs developing but I had to speak up precisely because of the crazy musings of this present scientific community.It’s sad to witness…
maxdancona

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 09:27 am
@Jasper10,
The present scientific community is building airplanes, curing diseases and sending robots to Mars.

You are typing your crazy musings on a digital device that uses the very science that you reject. That is a little funny.

Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 09:42 am
@maxdancona,
I totally get that maxdancona….however I am a philosopher and I have to speak up because present day science is way off mark in my opinion and definitely doesn’t correlate with balanced philosophy….It’s embarrassing for the scientific community that a philosopher can come up with a better theory than they have but I make no apologies for it.I try and test everything my friend I can assure you….my logic is sound.
maxdancona

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 10:21 am
@Jasper10,
To a scientist a "better theory" is one that can be tested by experiment.

If you have a different way to decide which theory is better, that is fine... but it isn't science. I wouldn't not get on an airplane designed by a philsopher.
Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 10:58 am
@maxdancona,
Fair enough…I won’t argue with that….as I say …it is a theory.
Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 01:22 pm
@Jasper10,
But the MAGNETISM theory is a far far far better theory than a HALF theory that will never be able to explain the force which causes expansion within the cosmos in the first place.Expansion and Contraction within the cosmos are caused by MAGNETIC forces.PERIOD.
maxdancona

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 01:25 pm
@Jasper10,
The scientific theory has been tested by experiment and can be used to make measurable predictions on how particles and fields interact.

Whether that makes it "far far far better" is a matter of judgment I guess.
Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 01:34 pm
@maxdancona,
It is far far far better maxdancona …..that is my judgement and for good reason because it ties in perfectly with my 4 off logic output possibilities theory as well…not a popular theory either I grant you….but at least it’s not a half philosophy theory.

All sciences are interconnected.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 08:16 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
Hey Ive just marked the world scientists work and it’s not up to scratch.LOL.

I think you will find the MAGNETISM theory is correct…

Here's the solution to the high school level physics problem I posted yesterday. I guess it seems reasonable to you that someone who doesn't know the first thing about physics, and cannot solve elementary problems at a level solved by teenagers around the world every day, can lecture the world's physicists about what they're doing wrong.

F1 = kx1
F2 = k(x1 + delta x)

where F1 is the weight of 1 kg, F2 is the weight of both masses together, and x1 is the initial displacement of the spring when only 1 kg was attached.

F2/k = F1/k + delta x

k (delta x) = F2 - F1

k = (F2 - F1)/(delta x) = [(m2 - m1)/(delta x)]g = [(1.2 kg - 1 kg)/(.025 m)](9.8 m/s2) = 78.4 N/m

T = (2 pi) SQRT(m/k) = (2 pi) SQRT(1 kg/78.4 N/m) = .71s

(T is the most popular symbol in physics for the period of an oscillating body)
Brandon9000

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 08:28 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't quite sure what your post meant.

I just figured that since the question had arisen, I'd comment on it.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 11:18 pm
@Brandon9000,
Ha Ha Brandon9000…you really have not grasped it have you because you are BLIND…..all science is interconnected….which has enabled me to come up with a far far far better physics theory than anything world scientist have yet come up with which IS embarrassing don’t you think?My theory isn’t a HALF BS theory based upon flawed logic you see.My theory may help wise scientists come up with a unified theory.The present theories won’t that’s for sure.Keep fumbling about in the dark if you want…That’s your CHOICE.