The MAGNETISM theory

maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 04:35 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

It’s true because it’s true is one logic possibility combination only.You have forgotten about the other 3 off logic output possibility combinations.

The peanut butter theory has all four possible combinations of consciousness. They are

1. "Peanut butter no, jelly no"
2. "Peanut butter no, jelly yes"
3. "Peanut butter yes, jelly no"
4. "Peanut butter yes, jelly yes".

The peanut butter no, jelly no combination (-/-) means that the bread doesn't stay together, where as the jelly only combination (+/-) is delicious, but doesn't really hold. This explains the "Weak force" (which is a term Jasper can find in a Physics dictionary which makes the theory correct).

This is the only theory that can explain the Big Bang.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 12:56 am
@maxdancona,
Magnetism force combinations cause “big bangs” …”big crunches” …..is a sound idea/theory based upon sound science/philosophy.

Modern day science/philosophy based upon HALF logic possibility combinations does come up with flawed theories, I do agree.….some of them, like your peanut butter and jelly theory, being more funny than most.

Jasper10

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 01:37 am
@Jasper10,
The counteracting forces are caused by an overall electromechanical system.The fact that you are unwilling to accept that there is an overall electromechanical system causing the big bangs /big crunches is why you need your hilarious peanut butter /jelly idea to try and explain wider questions…….
Jasper10

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 02:44 am
@Jasper10,
Weak forces?…Strong forces ? which don’t balance with each other….what do you need them for when you have balanced “toggling” equal but opposite forces created by the overall electromechanical system which also explains why stars and planets and sub atomic particles spin? ……gravity is not needed either.

Hey …..these are good ideas which modern day science is bereft of at the moment.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 06:56 am
It is the interactions of the four possible peanut butter states. That electromechanical system explains the Big Bang perfectly. And Big Crunch... Who ever heard of a magnet that crunches.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 07:39 am
@maxdancona,
Matter is held together by balanced but “toggling” + and - forces at the subatomic level caused by the spin of subatomic particles within magnetic fields.Period.

The same magnetic fields are present throughout the cosmos which similarly produce the spin of stars and planets and the 4 off “toggling” + and - force combinations/interactions which result in the magnetic attraction/repulsion of matter as observed i.e. big bangs/big crunches

There is no need for strong or weak forces or gravity to explain what is happening.

The real question now is …….where did the overall magnetic fields come from which cause these big bang/big crunches.
maxdancona

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 08:14 am
@Jasper10,
No.

Matter is held together by the "spreading" of + and - forces at that quantum subatomic level (see I one-upped you there) with peanut butter fields.

The same peanut butter holds together the stars and spreading through the force slices of the cosmos which results in the quantum entanglement fluctuation from the subatomic jelly foam.

The REAL question is how many words from a Physics Dictionary can we fit into this silly little game.

Jasper10

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 08:50 am
@maxdancona,
This isn’t a silly little game…you are learning things that you didn’t previously know.
maxdancona

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 08:56 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

This isn’t a silly little game…you are learning things that you didn’t previously know.

I think you are learning things. Before this thread, did you know that the toggling peanut butter quantum field perfectly explains the Big Bang?

I think not. I am glad I helped you.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 09:29 am
@maxdancona,
Modern day science has been left behind on the issue of “what holds matter together” and it’s flawed theory is now out of date.

I personally have moved on from the “what holds matter together question”…the idea I have put forward is sound and makes perfect sense.I don’t need to defend it….it speaks for itself.

If you don’t like it …fine….keep spreading your peanut butter.

maxdancona

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 10:10 am
@Jasper10,
My idea for what holds matter is better, more logical and more sound than your idea. My PEANUT BUTTER theory leaves your theory crying in the dust like a little girl.

You can believe whatever you want, but the peanut butter theory js the only one that makes sense.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 10:28 am
@maxdancona,
If you are happy with your theory then fine ….it’s hilarious to me.
maxdancona

Sun 19 Sep, 2021 10:52 am
@Jasper10,
Thanks.

Your theory is pretty hilarious too.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 20 Sep, 2021 12:12 am
@Jasper10,
Now then, if all matter in the universe falls into a “hole” then what causes the spin of that hole?….well it’s the electromagnetic field in which the hole resides within of course.

So the question still remains where did the overall electromagnetic field come from which caused the spin of the hole in the first place and caused the “big bang” and “big crunch” of matter from/to that hole (caused incidentally by the 4 off + and - force combinations).

The electromagnetic field and the system that produced it is a precursor to the spin of the hole and the “Big Bang”….”Big Crunch”

Jasper10

Mon 20 Sep, 2021 12:22 am
@Jasper10,
There is no such thing as a Black hole or a White hole by the way….they are just holes…..in which darkness and light reside.

Also,…it can’t be said that the electromagnetic fields came about after the “Big Bang” because you need the electromagnetic fields to produce the + and - force combinations that cause the Big Bangs/Big Crunches
Jasper10

Mon 20 Sep, 2021 11:45 pm
@Jasper10,
Therefore the presently accepted standard scientific model is incorrect because there is an overarching and in control neutral system (FULCRUM) that is AWARE of the separate toggling +/- forces on both the right and the left which produce all 4 off logic output possibility combinations of 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1…

Einstein theorised that there must be separate “white” holes within the universe as well as “black” holes…..There is no such thing as either ….there are just “holes”…..which have a mysterious “toggling” darkness/light factor within them…. philosophy and logic say so…..and modern day science…..once it has stopped meddling with HALF logic output possibility combinations will confirm this also.
Jasper10

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 08:40 am
@Jasper10,
So the MAGNETISM theory is the way forward for science because it has all the ingredients to explain everything and come up with a UNITED theory.

There is no such thing as black or white holes ……there are just holes…which can only be described as “bubbles”.

Black and White “rabbit” holes belong to out of date science that is UNAWARE of the electromechanical system at play in the universe at both the macro/micro levels…..and therefore UNWARE of the black/white “toggling” effect within the holes.

It is UNAWARE because it practices HALF logic combination science.
Jasper10

Mon 27 Sep, 2021 08:57 am
@Jasper10,
contd....and is unaware of the effects of CONSCIOUSNESS.....and therefore remains in the dark where it has always been...
Jasper10

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 08:52 am
@Jasper10,
Which guy is the greater fool...the guy who observes a hole in the cosmos and automatically ASSUMES that it is a "black" hole just because it looks like one or the guy who ASSUMES that it may be a "black" hole or it maybe a "white" hole (bearing in mind the first fool has used his autopilot psychology to theorize that a white hole must exist even though one has never been found)….Maybe ….just maybe.....there is no such thing as black or white holes....Maybe ...just maybe....there are just HOLES!!!!!

Hence the 3rd type of HOLE!!!!

Have both fools observed OR not observed the 3rd type of HOLE?

Maybe the fools mustn't confuse dark/light with holes.....

maxdancona

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 01:59 pm
@Jasper10,
All holes are donut holes. Black holes hold together...

... with peanut butter. (This Philosophy stuff is FUN)