The MAGNETISM theory

Jasper10

Thu 16 Sep, 2021 11:59 pm
@engineer,
Ha Ha …even though I’m not a scientist I have a far better understanding of it than most supposed scientists it would appear.

Electromechanical systems and magnetism is at play throughout the universe….your very own physical body is an electromechanical system.

Most modern day science is made up using 0,1..1,0 logic as I keep saying…that is why it is one sided and biased and lost and has to resort to glue to patch it’s flawed ideas up.

Philosophy and sound logic say so …

Are you going to be the first fool for the record to claim otherwise.

Jasper10

Fri 17 Sep, 2021 12:21 am
@Jasper10,
Scientist should stop playing around with their HALF logic combination theories (0,1…1,0) and get on board with FULL logic combination theories (0,0..0,1..1,0..1,1) because FULL logic combinations correlate with what is observed and also correlate with philosophy.

The magnetism theory is a sound idea/ concept.

engineer

Fri 17 Sep, 2021 06:13 am
@Jasper10,
As a philosopher, you should contemplate the Dunning-Kruger effect, how it shapes our daily interactions and how to recognize it when you see it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 17 Sep, 2021 06:15 am
@Jasper10,
When will you stop with this MAGNETISM nonsense. The PEANUTBUTTER theory is clearly superior. You only have 0,1 .. 1,0 logic with magnetism, with PEANUTBUTTER you can add [0,0,0], [0,0,1], [0,1,0], [0,1,1], [1,0,0], [1,0,1] , [1,1,0] and [1,1,1]

As I keep saying... the magnetism theory has been completely embarrassed. The peanut butter theory is superior, anyone with a brain can see that.

The magnetism theory is just fluff.
Jasper10

Fri 17 Sep, 2021 12:21 pm
@maxdancona,
The magnetism theory is sound my friend and has 0,0 and 1,1 logic as well as part of the 4 off possible logic output possibility combinations.The magnetism theory has not been embarrassed at all.It can explain why matter stays together and why planets/stars spin.

It’s the best theory science has heard for a while….forget your glue my friend it’s always been a non starter

maxdancona

Fri 17 Sep, 2021 12:28 pm
@Jasper10,
The PEANUTBUTTER theory is even sounder. It has the 0,0 and 1,1 but it also scales to the 0,0,0 and 0,0,1 states.

The PEANUT BUTTER theory is better than the MAGNETISM theory, and it can explain why matter stays together, why planet/stars spin and why cats always land on their feet.
Jasper10

Fri 17 Sep, 2021 12:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Forget your glue ….it’s used to try and patch up flawed theories…….your equation doesn’t balance by the way…have another go.
Jasper10

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 01:07 am
@Jasper10,
Also,you haven’t got the first clue about consciousness which is true of most modern day scientist.

All sciences are interconnected.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 11:50 am
@Jasper10,
My peanut butter theory balances the exact same way your magnetism theory does. Therefore it is at least as valid (only more so).

That is the point.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 11:53 am
If you want to understand consciousness, you need to understand the balanced states of peanut butter. That is all there is to it.

Anyone who doesn't accept the peanut butter theory is an idiot and a fool.
Jasper10

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 12:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Why accept an hilarious peanut butter theory when there is a better theory that makes sense? …give up maxdancona….you are making fool of yourself.

maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 12:29 pm
@Jasper10,
The peanut butter theory is clearly the better theory. The bread sticks together even when there are no magnets... just like the Universe.
Jasper10

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 12:39 pm
@maxdancona,
You really don’t get it do you ….you don’t need glue when you have a balanced overall system of +/+ and -/- forces perfectly counteracting +/- and -/+ forces.

Where you are going wrong is that you don’t yet acknowledge the perfect overall electromechanical system at play in the universe and the balancing nature the 4 off logic output possibility combinations.

maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 01:25 pm
@Jasper10,
You don't get the perfectness of the peanut butter theory, where you have a balanced over all system of +/+ an -/- condiment perfectly counteracting +/- and -/+ condiments.

Where you are going wrong is that you don't yet acknowledge the perfect overall lunchtime system at play in the universe and the balancing nature of the 4 off logic possibility combinations (notice I have the same four combinations that you do).

The real point is that anyone can come up with a perfectly reasonable theory of the universe and then defend it with a self-contained system of invented logic. You can state that your theory is superior, and I can state mine is superior. It is a fun little game. Scientists are curing diseases, designing semiconductors and landing robots on Mars. The rest of us can do whatever the **** we want.

The peanut butter theory is clearly superior. You can't describe consciousness with magnets... and yet a peanut butter sandwich is useful in helping to keep a mind working.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 01:28 pm
In all honesty, I do have to admit that my peanut butter theory is no less ridiculous than Jasper's magnetism theory. But don't tell him that.
Jasper10

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 01:52 pm
@maxdancona,
The magnetism theory isn’t ridiculous…..it explains things very clearly….It doesn’t need any glue adding to it.

You don’t describe consciousness…you experience it…once again you are showing your ignorance…,

Utilising FULL logic possibility combinations provides better explanations….

What caused the Big Bang with the hilarious peanut butter theory?…..so funny…..come on invent something else so we can all have another laugh….
maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 02:01 pm
@Jasper10,
The peanut butter theory has the exact same four logic possibilities, and it explains the Big Bang the same way the Magnetism theory does.
Jasper10

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 02:08 pm
@maxdancona,
I think you are going to have to explain why you would need peanut butter when the same balanced +/- force combinations would hold peanut butter together.
maxdancona

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 02:44 pm
@Jasper10,
The peanut butter theorem doesnt need to explain why their are four balanced +/- logic combinations. It just states that their are.

Thats the beauty of philosphy. It's true because is true.
Jasper10

Sat 18 Sep, 2021 03:22 pm
@maxdancona,
It’s true because it’s true is one logic possibility combination only.You have forgotten about the other 3 off logic output possibility combinations.