The MAGNETISM theory

maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:50 am
@Jasper10,
The magnetism theory is completely broken. It doesn't explain how the Universe is spread, or differentiate where the Universe is creamy, or chunky.

The Peanut Butter theory sticks together.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:58 am
@maxdancona,
The MAGNETISM theory doesn’t need glue because it utilises toggling +/- forces at the quantum level.This is why matter stays together.The stretching/compressing magnetic forces are balanced in matter.Stable matter in the cosmos is influenced by +/- magnetic forces in the cosmos…….come on ….call yourself a scientist and you don’t even know the basics.
maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:06 pm
@Jasper10,
The PEANUT BUTTER theory is its own glue. It uses the toggling PB/J +/- forces at the quantum level with the slices of the cosmos.

You think the Universe can be spread with a rotor? No, the stable universe was spread with a butter knife from the jar of the cosmos .... JUST THINK! Even a fool can undersand that PB+/J- is a STRONG FORCE.

Your MAGNETISM theory doesn't hold a candle to the PEANUT BUTTER THEORY.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:07 pm
@Jasper10,
The toggling forces at the quantum level have 4 off combinations i.e.…0,0…0,1…1,0..1,1.. or -/-…..-/+……+/-……+/+.The MAGNETISM theory doesn’t need glue.It recognises toggling -/- …..+/+ force combinations which as we know repel hence one possible solution to the Big Bang.
roger

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:09 pm
@maxdancona,

maxdancona wrote:

roger wrote:

Right! You 'came up' with a theory. You made it up

Brandon and Roger... I don't think you are ever going to make progress here.

You get no argument from me. This thread isn't even going to be a part of my history
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:10 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

The toggling forces at the quantum level have 4 off combinations i.e.…0,0…0,1…1,0..1,1.. or -/-…..-/+……+/-……+/+.

Those are the combinations of PEANUT Butter. You aren't fooling anyone. PEANUT BUTTER is the far better theory.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Where is your +/+ and -/- combinations in your flawed peanut butter theory? ….you need the +/+ and -/- combinations as well to keep the magnetic force balance at the quantum level.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:38 pm
@Jasper10,
You see matter has a balanced state …a bit like a spring…..you can stretch it or compress it but the 4 off force combinations at the atomic level keep it in the balance neutral state.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:40 pm
@Jasper10,
You don’t need glue!!!….funny…
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:57 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Where is your +/+ and -/- combinations in your flawed peanut butter theory? ….you need the +/+ and -/- combinations as well to keep the magnetic force balance at the quantum level.

+/+ is peanut butter and jelly
-/- is just the cosmic bread

It is all balanced on the quantum level. And there is no "magnetic force balance" in the PEANUT BUTTER theory (that is why it is better). It is just peanut butter. This is far better than your flawed magnetic theory.

The peanut butter keeps the quantum level force balance level in both the quantum and macroscopic Reimann space.
maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 01:00 pm
@maxdancona,
No one else wants to jump in with a theory of their own? (It is fun to make up your own theory).

I guess that proves that the PEANUT BUTTER theory is the far bestest.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 01:02 pm
@maxdancona,
You are still claiming that magnetism plays no part in it…You are hilarious….
maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 01:08 pm
@Jasper10,
So you admit that magnetism has to do with peanut butter?
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 01:14 pm
@maxdancona,
I’m saying what I am saying…The MAGNETISM theory is a far far far better theory than the BS one sided theory that is presently peddled by the scientific community and it doesn’t rely on MAGIC to initiate the process.

maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 01:29 pm
@Jasper10,
And the PEANUT BUTTER theory is far far far far far better than the MAGNETISM theory. It doesn't rely on ROTORS and it explains the spread of the universe with the four states of peanut butter.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Fri 3 Sep, 2021 10:45 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Jasper10 wrote:

+/+ is peanut butter and jelly
-/- is just the cosmic bread

It is all balanced on the quantum level. And there is no "magnetic force balance" in the PEANUT BUTTER theory (that is why it is better). It is just peanut butter. This is far better than your flawed magnetic theory.

The peanut butter keeps the quantum level force balance level in both the quantum and macroscopic Reimann space.

You know, the more I look at what you're saying here, the more it makes sense to me. I think this warrants further study, however one important test of scientific hypotheses throughout history has been their ability to make predictions that then turn out to be true. Would you care to make a prediction?
Jasper10

Thu 16 Sep, 2021 01:18 pm
@Brandon9000,
Ha ha ..you are showing yourself up.

So you are saying that electromagnetism and the magnetic combinations that result are playing no part in the universe either at the macro or micro levels….yes?

You would rather get the peanut butter jar out and come up with a theory around that……hilarious……..I rest my case.
engineer

Thu 16 Sep, 2021 01:30 pm
@Jasper10,
You rest your case without any proof and without even an attempt to disprove the opposition's case? Good thing you aren't a lawyer.
Jasper10

Thu 16 Sep, 2021 01:36 pm
@engineer,
Hey I’m a philosopher not a scientist and I am coming up with better ideas than supposed scientists…..isn’t that embarrassing for the scientific community?

My ideas are sound.
engineer

Thu 16 Sep, 2021 03:01 pm
@Jasper10,
It's obvious you aren't a scientist. As a philosopher, you should ponder why you think stuff you made up out of thin air has such merit as you claim it does.