The MAGNETISM theory

Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 11:53 pm
@Jasper10,
At least give me credit…….present world science needs a credible challenge to it’s present corporate thinking in order to try and prevent it from walking any further down that dark cul de sac.

The problem is the scientific community is full of scared lackey conformists.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 11:55 pm
@Jasper10,
Right! You 'came up' with a theory. You made it up
Jasper10

Sat 28 Aug, 2021 11:58 pm
@roger,
It’s a good theory though isn’t it……Go and rub your calcs out and start again.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:13 am
@Jasper10,
It’s the sort of annoying theory that will gnaw away at you until eventually you will give up on established scientific reasonings…why? …because it’s a far far far better theory than anything out there at the moment.
roger

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:29 am
@Jasper10,
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 12:38 am
@roger,
It ain’t gnawed enough yet…give it time.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 02:10 am
@Jasper10,
The MAGNETISM theory has greater potential to explain things more fully because it has all the component combinations to do so.It acknowledges the implications of +/+ and -/- forces which when “toggling” have all the right credentials to both hold matter together due to an overall equal but opposite balance of opposing forces but also has the credentials to explain the attraction/repulsion nature of the cosmos a well.

Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 07:02 am
@Jasper10,
The MAGNETISM theory takes us one step closer to a unified theory……The GRAVITY theory is a very poor HALF theory,
maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 08:10 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Right! You 'came up' with a theory. You made it up

Brandon and Roger... I don't think you are ever going to make progress here.

Jasper has invented his own idea of what science is. Then he has defined the word "better" in such a way as to prove his own ideas to be "better". So when Jasper says that his "Science" is "better"... he is absolutely correct. You will never win the argument.

It isn't really science. It can't solve problems, build robots or make useful predictions. But he isn't making these claims. So let him be... after all, his ideas of "science" really are "better" as he defines them.

It isn't worth arguing.
engineer

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 08:12 am
@Jasper10,
I don't think you know what a theory is. Here is a link that explains it.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 08:42 am
@engineer,
Come on guys the gravity theory is dead in the water…get used to it…It’s a half BS theory not a full theory.As I say the MAGNETISM theory is new but get used to hearing about it…it will gather pace…..it’s only a matter of time….LOL…How can anyone take a HALF GRAVITY theory seriously when 50% of the theory is non existent and is presently relying on MAGIC…(hilarious!!) ..Funny as hell…I’m not the deluded one I can assure you….
maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 09:16 am
@Jasper10,
The magnetism theory is nothing. The REALLY better theory is the Peanut butter theory.

See there are four states... Peanut Butter (PB) and Jelly(J)

PB + J
-PB + J
PB + -J
-PB + -J

See you can explain everything through the four states of Peanut Butter and Jelly.

The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich STICKS TOGETHER... no magnetism involved. Just like the Universe.

Forget the Magnetism theory. The Peanut Butter theory is far far far far far far far better.
Brandon9000

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 09:35 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Ha Ha Brandon9000…you really have not grasped it have you because you are BLIND…..all science is interconnected….which has enabled me to come up with a far far far better physics theory than anything world scientist have yet come up with which IS embarrassing don’t you think?My theory isn’t a HALF BS theory based upon flawed logic you see.My theory may help wise scientists come up with a unified theory.The present theories won’t that’s for sure.Keep fumbling about in the dark if you want…That’s your CHOICE.

You cannot answer the very simplest questions about physics, questions that thousand of children around the world can answer, but maintain that you are the expert on the most complicated questions.

If I ask someone elementary questions about, say, medicine, and he knows nothing about the subject, he is unlikely to invent a better way to do brain surgery.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 10:57 am
@Brandon9000,
The issue is that it is so simple as well…lol…when will you learn….my simple logic theories can be understood by anyone …you don’t need complicated formulas to understand the most import questions.

Why do you not accept the possibility that the magnetic force combinations of -/- and +/+ could be responsible for the Big Bang? …I suppose your philosophy is that good is bad and bad is good as well?

You see modern day science and philosophy have exactly the same problem…that is exactly why they are both TOTALLY in the dark.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:20 am
@Jasper10,
Let’s try and explain it in another way to you as clearly you have no idea.
The cosmos is an electromechanical system…the “toggling” we see i.e the expansions/ contractions are the moving aspect similar to the rotors of motors.There is also a static part of the motor however…The STILL part.You clearly have no concept of this scientifically or philosophically because you are sold on BS science.

Black/White holes are a by-product of an overall wider system.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:29 am
You stupid fools can't see that the Universe is a nutritional system.

The Peanut butter is SPREAD between the two universal slices, which holds them together similar to a cosmic BUTTER KNIFE of course there is a static knife.

But you idiots can't see the jelly because you are still stuck in your BS science.

(Wow Jasper, Slinging this nonsense is fun, isn't it. The best part of it is that no one can prove me wrong because there is no need to test my ideas. So the universe is held together by peanut butter.)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:30 am
My PEANUT BUTTER theory is far far better than Jasper's MAGNETISM theory.

The WORD is "Peanut Butter". Spread the word!
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:34 am
@maxdancona,
Glue…Ha Ha …funny….I suppose you do need it to stick BS theories together that are broken….The GRAVITY HALF theory has had it’s day …The MAGNETISM theory doesn’t need glue….Ha Ha…so funny…
maxdancona

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:40 am
@Jasper10,
Your Magnetism theory is broken. That is why we need a PEANUT BUTTER theory.

Your Magnetism theory is a half theory, it doesn't explain how the universe is spread, or about how it is chunky.

The Peanut Butter theory is its own glue (because the peanut butter theory sticks together). The peanut butter theory is far far far far better.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:46 am
@maxdancona,
The MAGNETISM theory is not broken….it is fully functioning….You must pay attention in class …I said motor(S)..You see you have been brain washed into BS science…