The MAGNETISM theory

Jasper10

Mon 18 Apr, 2022 03:32 am
@Jasper10,
The problem with science is that it is SPECTATOR science and therefore shambolic and has no idea where consciousness fits in.

This is because scientists don’t want a science that involves them/embroils them.They want to keep their science separate from themselves; from actual human experience; separate from consciousness which they know nothing about.

How ridiculous and delusional is that.

PLAYER science needs to take over from shambolic SPECTATOR science.

Jasper10

Tue 19 Apr, 2022 07:26 am
@Jasper10,
Scientists freely admit that they are “delusional” because they want to keep themselves separate from the science they preach.

That’s nothing new.

That is precisely why their spectator science is nonsense and you can’t take them seriously.

Don’t take my word for it, ask them.

How can you remain separate from something you are totally embroiled within?
Jasper10

Tue 19 Apr, 2022 11:35 pm
@Jasper10,
Spectator science is “deluded” science and as present day science is based upon it and it is freely admitted so by the “deluded” scientists that practice it, then is it any wonder that we have a “ deluded”scientific model that doesn’t work?

Scientist know that they need to become embroiled within science if they are to understand consciousness but continually refuse to go this route.

It is clearly ridiculous therefore that even though scientist know that they need to adopt player science because they know that spectator science is “deluded” they still refuse to do it.

Jasper10

Wed 20 Apr, 2022 12:17 am
@Jasper10,
So it is clear we need to learn more about consciousness if we are going to progress into player science.

Our AWARENESS experience of consciousness tells us we “toggle” between the “manual” and “autopilot” consciousness states continually.

So there is a definite “toggle” effect when it comes to consciousness.

As our awareness experience of consciousness tells us this then we can surely be defined as either “manual” or “autopilot” consciousness if we believe we are no more than consciousness.

or

We can be defined as neither and could equally be defined as awareness.

There are clearly two awareness types …….AWARENESS and UNAWARENESS

It could be said that AWARENESS has discovered the “toggle” effect of consciousness, not UNAWARENESS.

Awareness and Unawareness could be compared with light and darkness therefore.
Jasper10

Wed 20 Apr, 2022 07:48 am
@Jasper10,
As far as PRESENCE and its relationship to CONSCIOUSNESS is concerned. it could be said that there is ONLY 2 types of consciousness in the cosmos.

Autopilot and Manual.............PRESENCE being neither.......PRESENCE just slides (TOGGLES) backwards and forwards between the two in AWARENESS OR UNAWARENESS.

As far as balancing the scientific equation is concerned, you cannot balance Autopilot consciousness with Manual consciousness because from EXPERIENCE they are different. Just as you cannot balance natures + magnetic charge with natures - magnetic charge because from observation they are different.

You therefore have to put separated manual and autopilot and + and - magnetic charges on BOTH sides of the fence in order to balance the equation.

This is an important thing to remember when scientists start factoring in consciousness into their scientific formulas which they presently do not do because they are still pre-occupied with SPECTATOR science.
Jasper10

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 12:57 am
@Jasper10,
There is no denying BB and BC happen in the cosmos.

They happen all the time, there is absolutely nothing unique about that.

They happen within the very thing that provides the means that enables them to happen in the first place or else they wouldn’t happen at all.

Jasper10

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 11:18 am
@Jasper10,
As the cosmos is not expanding in a uniform way this confirms that it did not all start with a single Big Bang.

Many BB and BC are happening all the time in the cosmos and this has always been the case.

These BB and BC are caused by the 4 off electromagnetic + and - force interactions which occur when electromagnetic balance is not maintained.

The + and - electromagnetic charges are created when stars/planets/holes/subatomic particles start spinning within the electromagnetic fields that have always been around and did not appear after a single BB.

So says the magnetism theory.

Jasper10

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 11:10 pm
@Jasper10,
Space is the common denominator between the macro and micro therefore.

Matter is just influenced by the electromagnetic forces within space.

These forces remain before and after the multiple BB and BC that are happening all the time in the cosmos and have always happened.

No one single BB is the source of everything as science maintains therefore.

So says the magnetism theory.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 01:36 am
A quick google search reveals this.

https://blog.feedspot.com/science_forums/

It has links to the top 30 science discussion forums so you can discuss your theories with scientists.

It has to be better than here where nobody is interested and you think it's because they don't understand you.

Problem solved, go there and prove you're more than a spectator.
Jasper10

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 01:57 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks for that Izzy…….don’t concern yourself with my posts if you don’t agree with them? Stop reading anything I post.It’s that easy Izzy.

izzythepush

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 02:04 am
@Jasper10,
Easy for me, not so easy for htam.
Jasper10

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 02:05 am
@izzythepush,
Fair enough Izzy………
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 02:50 am
@izzythepush,
Spectator science is a belief that you can keep science separate from yourself Izzy….i.e.a belief that yourself is not part of it or totally embroiled within it.

Scientists know that they only practice spectator science Izzy…that is common knowledge.

The magnetism theory isn’t based upon spectator science Izzy …it is based upon player science.

izzythepush

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 04:21 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Spectator science is

Pure Humpty Dumpty.

There's glory for you.
Jasper10

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 04:32 am
@izzythepush,
In your opinion
izzythepush

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:00 am
@Jasper10,
There's a nice knock down argument for you.
Jasper10

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:13 am
@izzythepush,
My prediction is that the established scientific model is about to totally collapse.

I’m surprised it hasn’t already.

It has to go at some point because it defies the logic which I believe nature complies with.

Let’s see.

izzythepush

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:42 am
@Jasper10,
My prediction is that none of that will happen and that you will continue annoying people who don't want to have anything to do with you.

I'm not surprised that it's already happening.
Jasper10

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:47 am
@izzythepush,
In your opinion Izzy.

The cosmos isn’t expanding uniformly Izzy …another nail in the coffin of the established theory Izzy….

Wake up izzy
izzythepush

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:52 am
@Jasper10,
What are you going to report, that I found a load of useful science sites you could use instead of annoying people here?