I'll just entertain myself

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 07:39 pm
Started watching Diehard this evening. Like all of the other four times I gave up and turned off the TV.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 10:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
What is the best CBD oil for glaucoma?
THC as a singular cannabinoid certainly helps people with glaucoma more than CBD alone.

Numerous studies show that both delta 9-THC and delta 8-THC have a significant effect on optic nerve health. Evidence shows that THC not only reduces intraocular pressure but also helps to protect against neuron damage.

Research shows that both THC and CBD can protect against cell damage due to elevated levels of glutamate. CBD can indirectly help glaucoma as long as it is combined with other cannabinoids in a balanced true full-spectrum product.

Let’s take a look at how THC and CBD can positively impact eye health and be used to treat glaucoma.
BillW

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 10:12 pm
<<<BUMP>>>
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 10:25 pm
@BillW,
Just buying a bottle of cbd oil isn't the answer, but apparently with guidance from a professional it could be helpful.
BillW

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2021 11:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
I believe you need a medical marijuana card and would have to use the full blown product. I read one place that edibles was the best way and another that smoking was. Like everything else, the product is still mixed by so much controversy?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 12:15 am
@BillW,
I'm not knowledgeable enough about it. I used CBD oil for a few months a few years ago. Never was a smoker because conditions never seemed right to experiment. My interest is mainly fed because one of my daughters uses the oil.
BillW

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 12:33 am
@edgarblythe,
I use the oil sometimes for pain relief. I understand that using the full product is better for that also. I've thought about getting my medical card and at least try the edibles. I have all the "symptoms", so it would be an easy get.

I know back when I used the stuff I liked it; but, hated some of the effects it had on me - such as swollen, red eyes.

As I said, I've been thinking. My older brother has his card and says he smokes a small amount in the evening and it works wonders. I have no desire to become a pothead again, just want to use a small amount and get great results!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 09:46 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 01:31 pm
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2021 08:52 pm
My poor knees were busy today.
1. walk in the park
2. pick up street trash
3. 20 minutes on the stationary bike
4. store and mail trip

Mame

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 11:56 am
@edgarblythe,
Maybe ease up on the knees and do a few push-ups Smile
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 12:02 pm
@edgarblythe,
And stay away from Mother Brown!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 02:19 pm
When I worked at the apartments I noticed that the elderly living there sat indoors all day long. With a few exceptions of course. I also noticed that once I retired my knees quickly became an issue. Putting twenty ninety-five and six together I deduced that not getting enough sunshine and exercise could put me in the same boat. The walks are just exercise and getting out for air and sun. The bicycle and various other exercises are for the knees. Of all the activities I do, the stationary bike helps my knees the most. That's because it keeps them working smoothly without any jolts or other resistance. It gets boring pedaling away for twenty minutes. So I drink my coffee and then fiddle with the weights for the arms as I while away time. My inlaws are always surprised when the old geezer has such a firm handshake.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 03:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
I nearly threw my back out trying out this dance move Razz

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 03:40 pm
@jcboy,
Good one. Smile
jcboy

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 03:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
I love that Willie Nelson is also in the video Razz
Mame

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 04:31 pm
@jcboy,
ha ha - were you trying to amuse the kids? Smile
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 06:54 pm
@jcboy,
Willie do get around.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2021 09:54 pm
I was burning leaves and a few sticks this morning. My neighbor, whom I consider a friend, stopped by to offer the use of her pole for working the fire. I told her I was doing fine with my rake and thanked her. She kept pointing out the inadequacy of my execution, such as not raking all of the surrounding grass perfectly clean, worrying the fire would spread if I didn't. I didn't rake it clean because sycamore, pine, and cedar leaves are falling like rain. By tomorrow everything I raked will no longer be raked. So she went home. I let the fire burn down to just smoking and went in the house, to look out frequently, making sure it's okay. When she didn't see me standing over it she called me and spent ten minutes explaining why a fire needs to be tended. I told her I can see it from my porch. Eventually, she gave it up and tended her own business. I finally watered the remaining sparks, at the same time making a decision to mow the leaves instead of burning them after this.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2021 07:03 am
@Mame,
LOL yep, actually dancing with my daughter and the boys were watching and laughing at us Smile
0 Replies