Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:04 pm
Hi, i am studying psychology and for a homework i need to ask foreigners between the ages of 20-35 some questions about life in adulthood.. would you mind answering them?
Country of Origin:
1. Do you consider yourself an adult? Yes/no and why?
2. Is there any age you consider adult life starts at?
3. What do you consider is essential to find in a partner?
4. Which do you consider are the most common problems in a relationship?
5. Is there any type of situation in which you’d agree to get a divorce?
6. What do you think about the diversity in sexual preferences? Which ones do you know?
7. Which topics do you consider necessary to be informed within sexual education?
8. What kind of problems do you consider afflicts a young adult?
9. At what age do you think a person should become economically independent from their parents?
10. What did it mean for you to choose your career?
11. What you’re studying makes you happy?
12. How would you like to see yourself professionally in the future?
13. How much does a recent graduate of your profession earn?
14. How much would you like to win when you finish your career?
15. What do you value of a friend? Why?
16. What do you think about legalizing the use of drugs?
17. What do you usually do to calm yourself when you feel stressed out?
18. Which social problem do you think affects young people the most?
19. What does parenthood mean to you?
Survey Monkey might be a better forum for this. Good Luck