1) What is the first word you think when someone says: PSYCHOLOGY ?
2) Do you think that psychology is a scientific discipline ?
A big yes.
3) Do you think that we study this subjects in a classical University of Psychology in France ?
What exactly are you asking here? Is the question really "Do you think that we study this subjects..." or "Do you think that we SHOULD study this subjects?"
- Embryology (YES/NO) Yes. "Should" they? Not sure why they would.
- Philosophy (YES/NO) Yes and meh.
- Clinical Psychology (YES/NO) YES and SHOULD.
- Sociology (YES/NO) Yes and shouldn't be necessary as sociology is a hack science ... like communications is a hack degree.
- Statistics (YES/NO) YES and All students of science heavy disciplines should ....
4) Where can work a Psychologist ?
- In Jail (YES/NO) YES
- In a firm (YES/NO) YES, under the guise of corporate psychology and marketing
- In a hospital (YES/NO) Without a doubt, yes.
- In a bank (YES/NO) You can but why would you?!
- In a reality-show (YES/NO) Depends on the nature of the TV series. A rare educational TV series? Yes. If not an educational show? Why waste ones talents?!
5) What is the differences you know between a psychologist and a psychiatrist? The ability to prescribe medicine. Big differences in post graduate degrees and education which include specializations for psychiatrists not available for psychologists.
6) In your opinion, can a psychologist treats this troubles ?
- Hand's paralysis ? (YES/NO) Depends on the cause of the illness, so a maybe is my answer here.
- Phobia (YES/NO) Yes.
7) Can you quote one or two famous psychologist? No. Not without using Google to cheat.
8) Who need to consult a psychologist? Anyone should have access if they feel the need for help with their mental and emotional problems.
9) What kind of objects can we find in a psychology office? Books, lamps, desks, chairs, a clichéd sofa, etc....