The Causes Of Homosexuality in men

maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 09:10 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Then how would you explain homosexuality in women? Who's to blame for that?

Actually... I personally take the blame for homosexuality in women.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 02:53 am
Dude thinks he’s George Costanza.
0 Replies

Omri123456777

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 04:27 am
@hightor,
The general idea is that the boy doesn't feel that his father love or appreciate him very much. The father can be hostile or detached or absent or violent or a combination of those, but the main point is that the boy doesn't feel loved by his father, and so he doesn't see his father as a role model and he doesn't try to be like (mainly subconsciously). To the contrary, the boy is attached to the mother, see HER as a role model and learn and adapt to her model of the world - beliefs, values, emotional patterns, behaviors, manners etc. As a result he becomes effeminate at some level, starting from being very organized, gentle and to the point of talking , dressing and behaving in effeminate way. The subconscious craving for the father's love and acceptance causes the development of homosexual orientation, that is love and affection and appreciation from other men.
Because the mother gives much love to the boy, the father who's envy in the boy is hostile toward him and the boy senses it and also the mom expressing forbidding ideas and beliefs toward sex, aggression and masculinity and so, as a result of fearing the father and fear of losing the mother's love, the boy subconsciously suppress his heterosexuality.
All these things happen mostly subconsciously, it's not like a conscious decision. Sexual orientation is the result of psychological beliefs and patterns develops very early in a person childhood. That is as long as the person don't experience a substantially large amount of psychological damage in early life (mainly in childhood) , they'll develop the natural biological tendency which is heterosexuality - an act of reproduction and survival. Homosexuality is the result of psychological and emotional damage caused mainly by the relationships with the parents early in life.

*please reply objectively and not just by saying it's genetically determined and that's it.
snood

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 04:31 am
@Omri123456777,
Are you a trained therapist or psychologist? From where do your ideas about the causes of homosexuality come?

Or should we just assume that your ideas come from the University of pulled-it-from-my-arse?
Omri123456777

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 04:37 am
@edgarblythe,
The video is not available. Animals do perform homosexual relationships and sex, but most of them are also act heterosexual and reproduce or at least try to. The animals who don't try to act heterosexuality are ones who developed defected psyche at some level. animals do have psyche, they're not mere chunk of meat. animal who gets very poor treatment and rearing as infants/cubs (sorry for mistakes in English), develops unnatural emotional and behavioral patterns, including sexual ones. If a male animal feel weak, uncapable and has patterns of fear and anxiety, then he'll not development the natural tendency off heterosexuality and seek confirmation and protection in other males of his species.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 04:50 am
@Omri123456777,
I understand you would like other members to discuss your views on homosexuality as a serious topic. However, I doubt anyone here sees any validity in the 'conditions' you describe. The views you are providing lost credibility years ago, and very few people believe that someone can 'turn' a heterosexual male into a homosexual male. I believe you may actually believe the points you are trying to make, but I doubt you will find anyone on this forum who accepts your premise on homosexuality.
Ragman

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 05:03 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I doubt you will find anyone on this forum who accepts your premise on homosexuality.

....Especially when the theories are total poppycock! I applaud the courage to stick your neck out in a strange forum where people enjoy exposing such a bunch snake oil. Still waiting for an explanation of what his expertise is in psychology.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 05:13 am
@Omri123456777,
Quote:
As a result he becomes effeminate at some level, starting from being very organized, gentle and to the point of talking , dressing and behaving in effeminate way.

What I don't understand is why you believe this theory is new, original, or useful. This stereotype is antiquated and began to be questioned and rejected fifty years ago. You describe one theoretical family situation and then try to extend it to cover the psychological development of every homosexual and you don't have any proof that this dynamic is universal. Where's the data? How many homosexuals have you interviewed about their early childhood experiences?

The effeminate "swishy" queer (again, a tired stereotype) you describe is hardly the only manner that homosexuality is expressed. Many gay men are exceedingly masculine in appearance and behavior. Many straight men are "very organized, gentle and to the point of talking" and take great care of their personal appearance. It has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

And, as has been mentioned, this theory doesn't explain female homosexuality — nor does it do anything to understand the causes of bisexuality, asexuality, and all manner of other sexual predilections. I recommend you do some further research; this "theory" is a dead end.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 05:56 am
@Omri123456777,
How do you explain in certain families where you have boys that are straight and one that is gay?

They grow up in the same family environment. Or in the case of even twins ? They both grow up in the same household with the same family beliefs and patterns early in their childhood.

Children growing up in families with parents that do not cause any emotional damage still have boys that are gay. Curious as to where you are getting your facts or statistics?

At least provide some proof of what your premise is?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 06:00 am
@Omri123456777,
Quote:
The video is not available.

Ok so where did this video come from - what theory or facts or stats is it based on? If you just mention a video that no longer exists - you might think there could be a good reason that this video no longer exists because it is not based on any facts or is false.

What is the video name?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 06:41 am
@Omri123456777,
What turned you into such a homophobic bigot?

Did your father leave your mother for another man?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 06:56 am
@Omri123456777,
Omri123456777 wrote:

*please reply objectively and not just by saying it's genetically determined and that's it.

This has been extensively studied and your opinions (which were in vogue 50 years ago) have been dismissed for a long time. You can easily find the results of studies on the Internet concerning the impact of genetics and environment involving studies of fraternal and identical twins, etc. to see why your opinions aren't considered valid. The challenge for you now it to do the research and stay objective.
0 Replies

Omri123456777

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:14 am
@maxdancona,
I don't take your response seriously...
No, I don't have an imaginary friend neither I Christian or homophobic. I truly respect every human being whether they're straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, Muslims, educated or not. Homosexuality caused by subconscious psychological irregularities. If a person develops healthy, psychological terms, then they’ll develop the natural sexual orientation, which is heterosexuality. Biology is steering us in one direction and that’s heterosexuality – survival and reproduction.
Omri123456777

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:23 am
@hightor,
There is a sexual divergency, Kinsey was right about that. But it’s not as a result of genetical divergency, it’s the result of psyche mental and psychological beliefs and structures. Where’s one person is totally not confidant in himself, feel completely emasculated and not stable emotionally and believe women are completely egoistic and in relationships with them, only the man do and make effort for the woman and completely not to the contrary, so he’ll develop (unconsciously) a completely homosexual orientation, other person could feel not secure in himself to a lesser degree, have much more stable emotional patterns, believe women are nice and romantic relationships with them will benefit and empower him and so, he’ll have bisexual or mostly heterosexual orientation.
If you'll dig thoroughly, you'll find out your gay acquaintances did have problematic relationships with their parents or at least with one of them. That’s to some extant fear, rejection, detachment, dependency etc. These patterns influence sexuality very much, not just the sexual orientation itself, but also patterns in the relationships (dependency, jealousy, untrusting etc) and sexual relationships as well.
engineer

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:24 am
@Omri123456777,
Omri123456777 wrote:

If a person develops healthy, psychological terms, then they’ll develop the natural sexual orientation, which is heterosexuality.

This is your problem. This fundamental assumption of your work is incorrect. There are plenty of homosexuals who are very healthy psychologically and plenty of hetrosexuals who have serious issues. You are suffering from confirmation bias, you find a few examples that conform to your beliefs and disregard all the examples that don't.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:26 am
@Omri123456777,
Well you still have not provided any support... studies, facts etc.

Whereas most here have given that ... could you provide something that actually supports what you surmise? Otherwise you come across as what people here have colorfully described you as.

Could you explain how siblings even identical twins can have one as heterosexual and one as homosexual if you claim it has to do with the dad not participating in the child’s development and the mom influencing? One would expect both to be homosexual when realty this is not the case.
0 Replies

Omri123456777

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:32 am
@snood,
I'm not a psychologist, but I learn to a psychology degree and I'm an autodidact and read and learn by myself from a well established sources.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:57 am
@Omri123456777,
Well established sources in the 1950s.

Everything you have written has been discredited yet you still continue to spout the same nonsense.

It’s like you’re interested in learning anything, just confirming and justifying your own prejudices.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 09:46 am
@Omri123456777,
When you repeat the same nonsense antiquated disproven theories, it’s still nonsense and quite boring. You are neither an expert nor are you correct. What makes matters worse it that you are a poor observer of human nature. I’d venture to say you never have gotten to know a gay man.

I’m done here.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 10:12 am
@Omri123456777,
Quote:
If you'll dig thoroughly, you'll find out your gay acquaintances did have problematic relationships with their parents or at least with one of them.

Oh, I didn't know that you had already talked to my gay acquaintances and gotten that information, how impressive.

So, to quote Ragman,

"I'm done here."