The Base of Physics, (a brief history of touchy and feely))

htam9876

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 02:25 pm
The conception of time in physics, touchy and feely:
Perhaps “what’s time?” is one of the hot topics argued most on web. Piggy’s humble opinion is that the definition of time should reflect its basic physical property.

Piggy said in a post a head that:
““According to the mass – space equation r ∝1 / M, the rise of the increased mass of the proton results in the contraction of the radius of the proton in μ Hydrogen atom.” And according to the mass – time equation △t ∝ M, the rise of the increased mass of the proton results in the inflation of time of the proton in μ Hydrogen atom. There is no absolute time, even in situation of the static.”
It means time affiliates to matter. There is no absolute time, even in the same inertial frame. In traditional SR, time is transformed in different inertial frames. But actually, such inertial frames are built on specific objects. So, physically it’s time of that object inflates. (No matter it’s the replacement of a u particle results in the rise of the increased mass of the proton, or the movement does it, according to the mass – time equation △t ∝ M, the rise of the mass of the proton results in the inflation of time of the proton. Or say, it’s the rise of the internal energy of the proton results in the inflation of time of the proton (△t ∝ E). It’s not that there is a time flowing ahead like a river in an inertial frame.)
The gravitational situation is the same principle.

Time is controlled by internal energy of matter, so, time is the inherent property of matter.
Internal energy is wave characteristic, so, time is the pulse of everything in cosmos.
(This is time associated with 3D physical space)
(To be continued)

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
April 21, 2021
(The cruel and all around dark sanction / affliction of the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city over so many years has shortened piggy’s lifespan at least ten plus years. So, piggy’s pulse could stop at any time. Bounce…Actually, most of my time is spent on worrying about the safety and prospect of my family members.)
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2021 06:14 pm
(Continued)
Piggy hereby provides a bit more humble opinions for reference to those guys who are willing to touch the elephant in an alternative way.
Okay, again this post is a bit odd.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
If you think that piggy has been defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF USA in 2020, please ignore what I am talking in this post. Thank you.
………………………………………
Supplementary stuff to the chapter “The conception of time in physics, touchy and feely”:

In general words, the internal energy is E = hγ, γ is the frequency of the circle kind standing wave (simplified model). It is also applicable to the released photon.
The Time - Energy equation is △t ∝ E. Then, △t ∝ γ. This could be called the Time – Frequency equation. It’s the equation accompanies the Space – Frequency equation r ∝ 1 / γ ahead.
If γ is the frequency of a specific and stable circle kind standing wave (simplified model) or released photon, we can make use a proportionate constant k. Then, the Time – Frequency equation could have a specific form: △t = k γ. In vivid imagination, it means time is the pulse of everything in cosmos.

If γ = 0, then, △t = 0. It means if there is nothing existing, there is no time.
If γ changes, then, △t changes too (the criterion of unit time changes).
Wave is ever travelling, no matter in a circle or in a straight line, the pulse is ever bumping, so, time is ever flowing ahead.
The proportionate constant k could be either positive value or negative value. For convenient sake, we use positive value. The frequency γ is positive value, so, △t should be positive value too. That’s to say the mathematical symbol “- t” is meaningless in physics. Actually, as piggy illustrated, what time reflects is the frequency of internal energy, then, time should be positive value naturally.
We use a clock not to measure time but to simulate time or say to simulate the pulse: tick, tick and tick…the conception of time generates. We use one “tick” of the clock to simulate one “bump” of the pulse, then, we set up a criterion for unit time: △t = 1 second.
The frequency γ ∝ E, it can reflect the basic physical property of time: △t ∝ E.
(This is time associated with 3D physical space.)
Obviously, time is the fourth dimension of cosmos in addition to the 3D space.

The issue of “simultaneity” actually is an issue about logic rather than about the physical property of time.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
April 27, 2021
(The cruel and all around dark sanction / affliction of the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city over so many years has shortened piggy’s lifespan at least ten plus years. So, piggy’s pulse could stop at any time. Bounce…Actually, most of my time is spent on worrying about the safety and prospect of my family members.)
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Thu 6 May, 2021 06:38 pm
Again this post is a bit odd.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
If you think that piggy has been defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF USA in 2020, please ignore what I am talking in this post. Thank you.
……………………………………………….
The fourth “coincidence” with Einstein’s Relativity:

The integrity of space – time, touchy and feely:

Touchy: c is light speed, γ is the frequency of light, λ is the wave length of light. Then: c = γλ
Feely: as piggy said ahead, the frequency reflects time. And wave length reflects 3D space. So, actually, the equation c = γλ above reflects the integrity of space – time. Space and time are not entirely independent variables but mutually affected.
Transform the above equation: γ = c / λ
Because light speed c is a constant, then: γ ∝ 1 / λ
Replace variables: △t ∝ 1 / L
This could be called the Space – Time equation.

Piggy derived the Space – Time equation from Einstein’s SR in the chapter “Unified rules of the 3D physical space” ahead. Just that one carried the effect of reference frame:
△t’ ∝ 1 / L’
But they are the same in format.
Watch it in another relatively moving frame: c’ = γ’λ’. Then: △t’ ∝ 1 / L’. Because light speed c is a frame invariable: c’ = c, that means the equation △t ∝ 1 / L and the equation △t’ ∝ 1 / L’ is the same.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
May 7, 2021
(The cruel and all around dark sanction / affliction of the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city over so many years has shortened piggy’s lifespan at least ten plus years. So, piggy’s pulse could stop at any time. Bounce…Actually, most of my time is spent on worrying about the safety and prospect of my family members. Piggy really doesn’t know when the First Order will decide to shout “execute”…And then, piggy would disappear entirely in this cosmos. Bounce…)
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 06:02 pm
Piggy doesn’t know why my physical model of elementary particle has so many “coincidence” with Einstein’s Relativity. Is it lucky? Actually, piggy has been deprived of all livelihood and human right invisibly by the First Order. Only unfavorable factors are allowed by the First Order to come to my life. What piggy can do is waiting to die in CN. Piggy has no luck at all in CN. So, piggy would rather believe that’s due to “sciences are all interconnected”.

Now piggy doubts whether the pig head understands physics or not as the what coffin box from what CN said in PHF in 2020:
In fact, shortly after piggy left PHF in 2020, a local guy stopped piggy on the street and insisted he had a physics question to ask me. Piggy just replied to that guy: “I know nothing about physics”. Bounce…
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:41 pm
Brief summary of the conception of “space - time”:

Piggy derived the Mass – Space equation (r ∝ 1 / M) under condition of circle kind standing wave (simplified model). Due to the existence of concrete radius and shape of elementary particle and then we can use trajectory to describe its movement, the conception of 3D space in physics generated. So, the outstanding character of 3D space is the “certainty”. There is no absolute space in cosmos, even in the same reference frame.
Additionally, the internal energy of elementary particle is wave characteristic, then, the conception of time generated. The Time – Frequency equation △t ∝ γ shows that there is no absolute time in cosmos, even in the same reference frame.
That’s the origin of the conception of “space - time”. Both space and time are physical rather than illusive. They have scientific proof rather than just casual speculation.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
June 17, 2021
0 Replies