Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris?

maxdancona

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 03:51 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

If I wasn't enjoying this thread, I would leave it. If I stop responding to you people, this thread will end and be quickly forgotten. Same goes for you. I don't know you keep up with this.

You are frothing at the mouth about "conspiracy theories" and "nutjobs" and "Hitler". This is kind of my point.

I am not getting upset. I am here in part to make a point about liberal anger and extremism. In my opinion I am making my point (or we are making it together). When you get to the point that you invoke Hitler, it makes me feel smug.

I am enjoying this.

Hillary Clinton is a public figure. She is not a Saint or a Martyr. Criticizing Hillary Clinton is not Blasphemy.

The liberal outrage on this thread is interesting.
tsarstepan

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 03:54 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am not getting upset. I am here in part to make a point about liberal anger and extremism. In my opinion I am making my point (or we are making it together). When you get to the point that you invoke Hitler, it makes me feel smug.

Reading ain't your strong suit. You went straight for the trap and missed the post's ACTUAL point.

Once again, you're not the Jesus of the centrist world you think you are.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 03:55 pm
@maxdancona,
The amount of delusion on your part is phenomenal.

There is no ‘liberal outrage,’ and now I think you actually believe you’re own bullshit.

Next you’ll be claiming to have an IQ of 170.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 03:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am here in part to make a point about liberal anger and extremism.
1. So, what you are saying is: you are not here to talk about the actual topic of thread?

2. You prefer choosing your own topic and discuss it own this thread.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:06 pm
I dislike Hillary Clinton. I think she is a horrible person. I blame her for losing to Donald Trump in 2016 (and for the 4 years of the Trump administration that follows).

I am on this thread to express my opinion for my own amusement. You are all here to respond to me. You can deny this... but every post that you all have written seems to be about me. I am a narcissist, we all know this. And here you are all here responding to my every post. This is great!

I am making a point about liberal anger. Anyone unbiased is going to look at the insults, rantings and references to Hitler and conclude that that you are angry.

I know why I am here. Izzy says this thread is now all about me, which is good for my inflated ego. And I am getting to troll a bunch of clueless liberals who are now angrily insisting that that they are not angry. This is great fun.

I don't know why you are all here.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:08 pm
I started another thread for this, but I will point it out here.

The "Trump is stupid thread" was completely ignored by anyone who doesn't think Trump is stupid. People who disagree were smart enough, or bored enough to stay away.

This thread has become about liberal outrage. If you didn't get so easily outrage by every perceived insult, this thread would have ended pages ago.
izzythepush

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:12 pm
@maxdancona,
The Trump is stupid thread is good for that reason.

Those people are idiots, you talk to them if you want.
Real Music

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:20 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Hillary Clinton is a public figure. She is not a Saint or a Martyr. Criticizing Hillary Clinton is not Blasphemy.

The liberal outrage on this thread is interesting.

1. It's funny how we liberals have moved on and consider Clinton as yesterdays news.

2. But you Max, continue to try to make Clinton into your own personal boogie man.

3. Your unhealthy obsession of Clinton in many ways reminds me of Lash.
maxdancona

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:23 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The Trump is stupid thread is good for that reason.

Those people are idiots, you talk to them if you want.

For the record Izzy started the "Trump is Stupid..." thread. The "idiots" who responded were hightor, glitterbag, Region Philbis, Calamity Jane, BillW, and tsarstephen. It was a nice groupthink thread. None of them attacked or disagreed with Izzy or each other in any way. Some of these people are throwing mud on this thread.

Both of these threads are criticizing a public figure. One leads to happy agreement, the other leads angry mud slinging.

0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This thread has become about liberal outrage.

1. I'm still looking for this so-call liberal outrage you keep babbling about.
2. I'll keep looking for it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:26 pm
@Real Music,
I would prefer if you used the term "boogie person".
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 24 Jan, 2021 04:41 pm
Quote:
Why are you on this thread.
Because I was answering the question posed by the OP within the actual title of this thread.

Quote:
Maybe you enjoy interacting with me?
Yes. I admit that you do entertain me.

Quote:
I feel that most people on this thread are angry.
I'm not angry at all.
0 Replies