Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris?

Region Philbis

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 10:14 am

"jealous"

https://iili.io/f2sfiG.gif
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:18 am
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:

It was a pointless petty point for no good reason other than another reason to backhandedly smear Hillary Clinton. She makes an easy target for the right.

There might have been a part of Hillary that was bound to feel a little miffed, after all, she did run for President and I imagine she did want to hear those words, "Madam President." But so what; like ya'll say; she was more than likely happy for Kamala Harris too. Very happy I would even go so far as to say since we are speculating.

Yep!

And we have to remind some of these people that Hillary Clinton lead the Gallup Polls list of The Most Admired Woman 22 times...more than any other woman ever.
Frank Apisa

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:19 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

Quote:
Of course a lot of people like Harris. I think she is terrific...competent and capable.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Quote:
Of course a lot of people like Hillary Clinton. I think she is terrific...competent and capable.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Thank you, RM.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:25 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

And we have to remind some of these people that Hillary Clinton lead the Gallup Polls list of The Most Admired Woman 22 times...more than any other woman ever.

Just for the record....

Trump leads the 2020 Gallup Polls for most admired. Hillary Clinton got 2% of votes to Trumps 18%.

This is one case where Hillary even loses the popular vote.
maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:26 am
@maxdancona,
The Hillary cult is just as annoying and deluded as the Trump cult.
Real Music

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:38 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The Hillary cult is just as annoying and deluded as the Trump cult.

1. First, you unfairly compared Hillary Clinton to Kamala Harris.
2. And now, you are comparing Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.
3. You do know that you are the one who is doing these comparisons?
maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:57 am
@Real Music,
The comparison between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is fair.

1. They both are both the bestest most qualified person ever in the history of the country.
2. They both feel entitled and self-righteous.
3. They both used nasty political tactics to bully out more moderate candidates from their own party.
4. They both have fanatic followers who are unable to accept the results of an election.
5. They both horrify the reasonable people of their own party who don't slavishly follow the party line.
6. They both gain support by appealing to the angry extremes of their party.
Real Music

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 12:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
They both have fanatic followers who are unable to accept the results of an election.

1. What in the hell are you talking about?
2. Your statement doesn't make any sense.
2. We Hillary supporters were clearly not happy that she had lost the election to Trump.
3. We Hillary supporters didn't try to overturn the election to put Hillary into office.
4. We Hillary supporters don't expect Hillary to run for any office again.
5. Yes we Hillary supporters admire, respect, and revere Hillary.
6. But, we Hillary supporters have moved on.
7. The real question Max is: Why haven't you moved on?
8. Max, Why can't you let Hillary go?
9. Hillary isn't running for office anymore.
revelette3

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 12:55 pm
@Real Music,
Dito
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 01:02 pm
@Real Music,
This is a thread about Hillary Clinton. If you don't want to talk about Hillary Clinton you can go to another thread. You are here of your own choice. So stop whining.

I am angry at Hillary Clinton. I blame her for the past four years of Donald Trump. Hillary is the only person who has ever lost an election to Donald Trump. She ran a horrible divisive campaign. Trump also ran a divisive campaign which is why this was such a close race. She won the race to the bottom.

I am also angry at Clinton supporters. They are driving the Democratic party toward ideological purity, outrage and conflict.

Hillary supporters admire respect and revere Hillary. Trump supporters admire respect and revere Trump.

In my opinion, they are both damaging and divisive figures.
maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 01:05 pm
So far, I like Kamala.

She is even keeled. She is policy focused. She is progressive, but I don't see her pushing ideological purity. Nor do I see her being self-obsessed with how qualified she is.

I would like to see Kamala with the top job. I actually expect this will happen either February or March of 2023.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 01:08 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Just for the record....

Trump leads the 2020 Gallup Polls for most admired. Hillary Clinton got 2% of votes to Trumps 18%.

This is one case where Hillary even loses the popular vote.

For the record...Hillary Clinton won the honor 22 times...more than any other woman, including the next highest winner, Eleanor Roosevelt, who won the honor 13 times.

No man has won as many times as Hillary Clinton.

For the record.
maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 01:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That's good for her... but, they didn't ask me.
RABEL222

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 07:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Why would they ask a hater of women?
maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 07:28 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Why would they ask a hater of women?

I publicly supported Elizabeth Warren in the 2016 primary (you can look it up). I am clearly supporting Kamala Harris now. Yet because I dislike Hillary Clinton (the most qualified woman in the history of womanness) it means I am a "hater of women".

Do you really think that Hillary Clinton represents the sum total of womenhood?

To you she is not just a politician. You have turned her into a cult figure.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1442/8426/products/Hillary_Clinton_Illuminidol_Jesus_Candle_grande.jpg?v=1505247254

Real Music

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:01 pm
@maxdancona,
For the record, I do admire, respect, and revere quite a few government officials.

The following is just a few government officials in recent history that I truly admire, respect, and revere.

Don't read anything into the actual order of my list, because the individual names are listed in alphabetical order.

1. Stacy Abrams
2. President Joe Biden
3. Hillary Clinton
4. Elijah Cummings
5. Vice President Kamala Harris
6. John Lewis
7. Barack Obama
8. Nancy Pelosi
9. Colin Powell
10. Elizabeth Warren
11. Maxine Waters
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:11 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
So stop whining.

1. Do you really want to go there?
2. If you want to go there, I definitely won't be nice in my choice of words.
3. And I will also enjoy every moment of it.
4. Do you really want to go there?
oralloy

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:21 pm
@Real Music,
Neither of you are capable of honorable discussion. It is silly of either of you to pretend otherwise.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:30 pm
@Real Music,
Obviously I want to go there, or I wouldn't have gone there. You chose to jump onto a Clinton bashing thread, so did I. I want to be here. I hope you do to. I am angry at what Clinton did to the Democratic party. I don't see how anyone who supports Democratic causes isn't angry at her.

So please go there. That is what this thread is for. If you aren't having fun, you shouldn't be here.

I think Hillary Clinton is a horrible person who sold out her party and her country for her self-righteous arrogance. She was so sure that she was owed the White House that should couldn't be bothered to actually win an election. There are millions of Americans who voted for Obama and then didn't vote for Hillary because she didn't care enough to work for their votes. The result was 4 difficult years of a Trump administration that never should have happened.

I told you what I think. I don't want you to be nice. Don't hold back... tell me what you think!

hightor

Sat 23 Jan, 2021 07:41 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I think Hillary Clinton is a horrible person who sold out her party and her country for her self-righteous arrogance. She was so sure that she was owed the White House that should couldn't be bothered to actually win an election. There are millions of Americans who voted for Obama and then didn't vote for Hillary because she didn't care enough to work for their votes. The result was 4 difficult years of a Trump administration that never should have happened.

I don't think she is a "horrible person who sold out her party and her country for her self-righteous arrogance". I agree with the rest. She was, however, a very good senator. She's not the first prominent person in public life who thought they could transition from effective public servant to powerful chief executive. I wish she'd stayed in the Senate. Actually I wish Bill Clinton had never been president.
0 Replies