Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris?

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 01:10 pm
Hi. I am just curious about this. Biden was inaugurated into office and so was Harris.

Hillary Clinton tried running for president back in 2016 and lost.

Is Clinton "jealous" that Kamala Harris made it into the White House as a vice president?

Please help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 7,133 • Replies: 111
Topic Closed

tsarstepan

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 01:20 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Hillary Clinton tried running for president back in 2016 and lost.

WAIT?! WHAT?! [That's sarcasm if you're too blind to figure that out]
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
The fact you are bringing up such an obviously well-known fact in such an earnest manner?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Is Clinton "jealous" that Kamala Harris made it into the White House as a vice president?

On what basis did you deduce this utter nonsense? And how in the frack do you think anyone here can read Hillary's mind in the first place?

This is a pretty petty, pointless, childish question without merit or basis. What is your point in bringing it up?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 01:31 pm
As a conservative he has a need to place Hillery in as bad a light as possible. It's obivious.
tsarstepan

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 01:41 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

As a conservative he has a need to place Hillery in as bad a light as possible. It's obivious.

Yeah. I shouldn't have missed that obvious motivation. Right on the nose.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 05:48 pm
Come on folks! Think about it. Harris has a better shot of being president than Clinton does. Clinton tried running and the media VILIFIED her. Remember the whole "emailgate" scandal, which was fabricated to make Clinton look bad? Apparently people LIKE Harris.

Why wouldn't Clinton be a least bit resentful of Harris?
tsarstepan

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 06:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Come on folks! Think about it. Harris has a better shot of being president than Clinton does.

What are you ******* babbling about?! No one (me or Rabel) in this thread is arguing either way on that merit.

Quote:
Clinton tried running and the media VILIFIED her. Remember the whole "emailgate" scandal, which was fabricated to make Clinton look bad? Apparently people LIKE Harris.

And your pointless point being? Other than stating facts most educated people already know about years ago when you were politically clueless and naive and never wrote in politics threads.

Quote:

You literally have not brought up ANY proof of this. This is literally psychotic thinking on your part. Your projecting possible emotions that Clinton may or MAY NOT have against Harris. And this whole thread is bloody pointless and garbagy.

Why do you give a damn either way? None of this makes you look or sound politically savvy. You have far too many other political threads on a2k that point to how dreadfully undereducated you are in history and political science.
maxdancona

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 06:51 pm
I will back up Goldman on this.

Hillary supporters on this thread are acting like Trump supporters. Question the great leader and you are met with scorn and insults.

Hillary and Trump have a lot in common.
oralloy

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 06:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Don't lie Max. You act that way, but Trump supporters do not.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 07:29 pm
Donald Trump had a VP right? What was his name again?

Everyone will remember President Kamala Harris.
Real Music

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 08:03 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris?

1. There is no comparison.

2. Hillary Clinton ran at the top of the ticket.

3. Kamala Harris ran as Joe Biden's VP.

4. If you had rephrase your question to: Is Hillary Clinton jealous of Joe Biden? Then the basis of your question would have made more sense.

5. But, to answer your question. I don't believe Hillary Clinton has any jealousy toward Kamala Harris or Joe Biden.

6. I believe she was probably upset and unhappy that she had lost. But, that is to be expected. It is a human response to be upset or unhappy when losing an election.

6. I actually believe that Hillary Clinton is extremely happy that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris has defeated Trump and Pence.

7. I also believe that Hillary Clinton would have been extremely sad if Biden and Harris had lost.

8. I am not a mind reader. This is just what I believe to be the case.
vikorr

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 08:37 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'm not even certain why it should matter in the least to you if she has the smallest amount of jealousy, or even the largest amount of jealousy. It strikes me as a particularly petty question. What do you get out of it? Satisfaction that someone else too can feel jealousy? A sense of superiority? What do you get out of it that isn't petty?
Real Music

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 08:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Come on folks! Think about it. Harris has a better shot of being president than Clinton does. Clinton tried running and the media VILIFIED her. Remember the whole "emailgate" scandal, which was fabricated to make Clinton look bad? Apparently people LIKE Harris.

1. So, what are you trying to say?
2. Are you saying that Clinton should be jealous because Barack Obama didn't pick Clinton to be his running mate?

Quote:

1. Maybe because Clinton doesn't have any reason to be resentful of Harris.
2. Maybe Clinton wishes both Biden and Harris the very best.
oralloy

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 08:43 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Donald Trump had a VP right? What was his name again?
Everyone will remember President Kamala Harris.

You're forgetting history again, and what it indicates for the Democrats.

Mr. Pence is likely to get his second term as VP in 2024. And then he is likely to serve as president in 2028 and 2032.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 09:35 pm
@Real Music,
I would agree she's probably happy Biden and Harris defeated Trump and Pence. I think the whole world is tired of Trump.

Trump is the only American president I know of that was disliked by both the Democrats and the the Republicans.

Maybe people consider Trump to be a national embarrassment.

Trump said he wanted to help Israel and look what happened - the country ended up being divided and handed over to the Palestinians.
JGoldman10

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 09:36 pm
@tsarstepan,
I never professed to be an expert on politics. I never really got into politics until Obama came along.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 09:38 pm
@vikorr,
Clinton wanted to be the first woman president of the U.S. Now another woman has that chance.
tsarstepan

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 10:05 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

Quote:

1. Maybe because Clinton doesn't have any reason to be resentful of Harris.
2. Maybe Clinton wishes both Biden and Harris the very best.

He doesn't understand that Hillary is a person with a high level of emotional intelligence (unlike himself) and thus can feel good while supporting Kamala Harris. That the Biden/Harris administration is a win/win for the US and not a personal defeat for herself.
maxdancona

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 10:21 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
He doesn't understand that Hillary is a person with a high level of emotional intelligence

That is funny! Hillary's campaign was a months long entitled temper tantrum that damaged the Democratic party and directly led to Trump being elected.

I have a higher level of emotional intelligence than Hillary does (and that is saying something).,

RABEL222

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 11:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Hi Ollie clone.. do you have a 170 in. Your posting like it.
oralloy

Thu 21 Jan, 2021 02:03 am
@RABEL222,
Max is hardly a clone of me. I politely post facts. Max reacts to facts by spouting childish name-calling.
0 Replies