Why do the Bidens get a pass on pedophilia?

Walter Hinteler

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:36 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I know that is why Max is all up in arms.
Congresswoman-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to form an armed "army at the base".
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:45 am
McGentrix wrote:
You can't deny the truth when it is laid out in the open like I have done.

Yeah, sure you can.

Smears, innuendo, and ready-to-use right-wing propaganda clips don't satisfy the accepted definition of "truth". What McG has "laid out in the open" doesn't satisfy the accepted definition of "pedophilia" either. He's just a bitter old man, feebly attempting to mask his disappointment and frustration by engaging in impotent attempts at character assassination of the victor, Joe Biden, and insulting Biden supporters here. It's going to be a long four years for the old man, he'll need to get used to it. Or better yet, he could just move over to Parler.com and share his garbage with people who will never point out his errors, mock his opinions, or fail to genuflect to the MAGAsaurus, our soon-to-be ex-president.

farmerman

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 07:36 am
@hightor,
Magasaurus-rex I like that. Im gonna adopt it as a new term. (I first checked the Glossary of vertebrate paleo to make sure such a critter didnt exist. Closest I got were a Jurassic Megalosaur (UK fossil slightly older than Izzy), and MEGASAURIAN (which was a name of a bunch of dinosaurs between late Triassic and the K/T boundary).

MAGAsaurus Rex , hes a group hunter but solitary feeder. He will kill smaller prey that report to him or h will become an effective scavenger of Conservative internet bloggers
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:38 am
@maxdancona,
1. Max, I suggest that you re-read Real Music's, McGentrix, Izzy's, Oralloy's, and Maxdancona's postings
on (page 3) and (pages 7 thru 9) of the thread titled Clarity.

2. Also, when you re-read those postings, be sure to read them in chronological order
to keep each of those postings in context.

https://able2know.org/topic/550385-7
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 10:47 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The Mueller Investation was...

1) Initiated based on a legal process with court oversight.
2) Based on non-biased information from the intelligence community.
3) Resulted in finding Russian interference in the 2016 election, an important result widely accepted by both parties that resulted in new safeguards in our elections.

If your revenge investigation on Biden meets these criteria I will not only support it, I will insist that Biden cooperate.

#1 is true of any independent prosecutor.

#2 is not true. Mr. Obama deliberately and maliciously misconstrued the facts to make it appear that Mr. Trump's relatives were having clandestine meetings with Russian intelligence officials.

As for #3, you never know what a witch hunt will discover until after it has run its course. However, relentlessly digging through the private lives of anyone who decides to cooperate with the Biden Administration is bound to turn up wrongdoing of some sort.
oralloy

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 10:50 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
TRUMP LOST, you must get over it.

There is no requirement for anyone to get over it. Not after the Democrats refused to accept Mr. Trump's victory in 2016.

Now is the time for the American people to reject and sabotage the Biden Administration at every turn.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 10:55 am
@hightor,
Awwww... so you are another one ok with the President sniffing and fondling little girls? /smh

How many other politicians do you see doing that? Biden can't help himself. It's kind of like Michael Jackson. The parents let him get away with it because he has money, or influence or they work for him. You can see the discomfort on their faces as Biden touches them inappropriately.

I wonder what he does at private functions out of the camera eye?
hightor

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 10:57 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
#2 is not true. Mr. Obama deliberately and maliciously misconstrued the facts to make it appear that Mr. Trump's relatives were having clandestine meetings with Russian intelligence officials.

The Mueller investigation established that there were over one hundred meetings between people affiliated with the Trump campaign and various Russian operatives. The Mueller investigation did not begin until Trump was in office. Obama had nothing to do with it.

The Attorney General Said There Was 'No Collusion.' But Trump Associates Still Interacted With Russians More Than 100 Times

oralloy

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 11:24 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
The Mueller investigation established that there were over one hundred meetings between people affiliated with the Trump campaign and various Russian operatives. The Mueller investigation did not begin until Trump was in office. Obama had nothing to do with it.

The Democrats, however, had everything to do with launching the Mueller investigation.

As for Mr. Obama, the witch hunt against Mr. Trump predated the Mueller investigation. Mr. Obama was actively involved with the earlier phases, and those were equally egregious.

And since the Mueller investigation merely picked up the torch after the Obama witch hunt left off, Mr. Obama had everything to do with laying the foundation for the Mueller investigation.
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 11:42 am
@McGentrix,
FFS, we've already established that Biden isn't a "pedophile". Now you're going to bust him for inhaling the atmosphere in his immediate proximity! You do realize that the sense of smell is an autonomic response, not a voluntary activity where we decide whether or not to smell something, right?

Yes, I've seen plenty of other politicians kissing babies, stroking kids and patting their heads, and giving hugs to adults. It's called "pressing the flesh".

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fugc.reveliststatic.com%2Fgen%2Fconstrain%2F800%2F800%2F100%2F2016%2F09%2F16%2F16%2F9q%2F4x%2Fph5x7t7pwc2qbwe.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Quote:
It's kind of like Michael Jackson.

No, it isn't. At all.
Quote:
The parents let him get away with it because he has money, or influence or they work for him.

So now furnish us a list of children who spent the night at Biden's home.
Quote:
You can see the discomfort on their faces as Biden touches them inappropriately.

Which means nothing. Some kids delight in that sort of thing, some don't. (I didn't.)
Quote:

I wonder what he does at private functions out of the camera eye?

Yeah, you probably do. Honi soit qui mal y pense.
oralloy

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 11:44 am
@hightor,
I've seen footage of some of Mr. Biden's creepy behavior. The people that he was groping and sniffing did not look at all happy about it.
hightor

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The people that he was groping and sniffing did not look at all happy about it.

"Groping" has a sexual component which would need to be established before the term could be considered apt. Inhaling scent-laden air is a passive activity, not fitting any definition of assault or other illegal conduct. Looking unhappy could be the result of several factors and in itself doesn't indicate that untoward behavior has occurred.
McGentrix

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:08 pm
@hightor,
You sound like an abused person that keeps making excuses. "I fell down the stairs." "I only get beat when I don't listen." "It will get better, you'll see."
McGentrix

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:11 pm
@hightor,
hightor

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:34 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
You sound like an abused person that keeps making excuses. "I fell down the stairs." "I only get beat when I don't listen." "It will get better, you'll see."

As I am not a victim I fail to see the alleged similarity.

The video is ridiculous. Biden shows no interest in the girl at all — only a pervert would think there was some element of sexuality implied. If anything Biden looks bored and disinterested.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:38 pm
@McGentrix,
Based on your various "sensitivities" Maybe Biden or Trump arent the ones with some kind of pedophilial leanings.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 12:48 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
You sound like an abused person that keeps making excuses.
Therapists and interviewers from the therapeutic and criminal justice fields use not only longer periods of time but also different means than a couple of posts on A2K to reach such conclusions.

Seems, you're starting a career as an amateur crystal ball therapist.
McGentrix

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 01:10 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
This is a spade
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b4daa0f7d36df5704189fecd7e65933a
hightor

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 02:46 pm
@McGentrix,
No, that's a shovel. Smile

This is a spade:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.OQP5rOJxfWj2TND-vwWG-QHaE8%26pid%3DApi&f=1

...and a damned nice one, too
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 03:17 pm
https://www.flaticon.com/svg/static/icons/svg/1/1438.svg
Spade
0 Replies