Why do the Bidens get a pass on pedophilia?

oralloy

Mon 16 Nov, 2020 09:24 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
"Groping" has a sexual component which would need to be established before the term could be considered apt. Inhaling scent-laden air is a passive activity, not fitting any definition of assault or other illegal conduct.

Instead of assault and illegal, let's go with "creepy".

It fits in well with the epithet "Creepy Joe".

hightor wrote:
Looking unhappy could be the result of several factors and in itself doesn't indicate that untoward behavior has occurred.

There is no question that the reason why they looked unhappy was because of the creepy guy putting his hands on them and sniffing their hair.

There is a Garrison cartoon that exactly captures the reaction I saw in these people. I'm sure that Mr. Garrison had just viewed the same video that I had seen when he drew the cartoon.

It's the same reaction that someone would have upon discovering a particularly horrible spider crawling across their face.

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/joe_hunter_biden_cartoon-1024x709.jpg
hightor

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 03:35 am
@oralloy,
I didn't see any reaction remotely similar to the caricatured expression in the cartoon. The artist has created the expression in order to put across his message but it isn't an accurate portrayal and would never stand up in a court of law. People react differently to unexpected or unwanted contact but calling Biden "creepy" is an exaggeration clearly meant to imply a sinister quality which can't be seen and may not even be there. You know, like childish name-calling.
farmerman

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 05:17 am
@hightor,
The GOP needs to make up some trash in order that we may avert our attention from the goings-on of our own "Fatty Arbuckle " President.

McGentrix

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 05:14 pm
@hightor,
Did you not watch the video I posted? Watch the little girls reaction and tell me that's fine.
farmerman

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 08:10 pm
it may be lame to you, but youre the one whose taken a thread and has turned it into a personal fairy tale.
Im sitting out here judging you. Ive seen some really strange **** coming from you these last few weeks.

Quote:
As much as you comment on Trump, do you have a secret fantasy to fellate him?

HAve I ever even touched on anything Homoerotic about plump and me on these boards.? Youre the first Ive ever heard discuss anything about givin a BJ to Plump.
Even if I was a gay guy thatd be a totally disgusting fantasy. Like eating road kill. I dont think Id find Plump an object of my gay desire.

However, if it turns you on, I just have to tell ya that I dont go that way.

NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
McGentrix

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 08:15 pm
@farmerman,
Unlike the Russian hoax, I provided video evidence of Biden molesting a little girl. You guys, because he's in your tribe, try to deny it or play it off or claim conspiracy or whatever. But the video doesn't lie.

Therefore, you guys are ok with a certain amount of pedophilia. That's why I started a different thread about that that got shut down.

So, Farmerman, where is your line in the sand when it comes to pedophilia? Obviously you are ok with touching and sniffing so please let me know where you stand.
McGentrix

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 08:56 pm
@farmerman,
Do you thing Pedo Joe should get a free pass on molesting little girls?
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 18 Nov, 2020 01:43 am
@McGentrix,
Ive spoken about what I feel in your fantasy of tagging Biden with some made-up crap.

We know that Trump is a pederast with tastes for bodily fluids, thats a reported fact.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 18 Nov, 2020 05:18 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Did you not watch the video I posted?

I already commented on it. The idea that she was being "molested" is completely bogus. Your preoccupation with this stupid idea has become increasingly pathetic.

Quote:
Watch the little girls reaction and tell me that's fine.

Nothing indicates distress; she simply looks bored. She doesn't want to be there — what kid would? Standing in a line with a bunch of yacking grown-ups — she'd probably rather be at home with her friends, don't you think? Dragging kids along to events like this and making them pose for photo ops is pretty standard but I find it objectionable and as a kid I would have hated being there as well.
McGentrix

Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:23 am
@hightor,
Ok, so you are fine with it, fair enough. At least we know.
hightor

Wed 18 Nov, 2020 11:38 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Ok, so you are fine with it, fair enough. At least we know.

Anyone who read through the thread would already know what I said. Here's the exchange I had with farmerman:
farmerman wrote:

I know the Irish are always crying an blubbering and hugging over the kids, well so do the Polaks nd Russians.

I wrote:
I know. These are manifestations of particular cultures. As a child, when we visited the West Indian side of the family it was a non-stop hug-fest. I'd get passed around and kissed, my cheeks were pinched, distant cousins and aunties right in my face cooing over me. And yeah, I f**king hated it. It was a big contrast with the British side of the family, that's for sure.

There are also people who just melt when they see kids, the way some people do with dogs. I had a neighbor once, Earl, a crusty old fisherman with hands as big as baseball gloves and a gravelly voice which issued curses and invective almost non-stop. But, if he saw a freaking baby or a cute little girl, a total sea change washed over the guy. The voice went up an octave and he'd be singing nursery rhymes and fondling the baby or stroking the hair of the little girl and telling her she was pretty. There was never the slightest suggestion of any sexual aspect; it was never even considered.

And I'll add that Earl would cut open your stomach, rip out your guts, and use them for lobster bait if you suggested he was a pederast.

farmerman

Wed 18 Nov, 2020 11:57 am
@hightor,
insistent aint he??
Rarely right but never in doubt.
hightor

Wed 18 Nov, 2020 03:32 pm
@farmerman,
He had a bad case of T.D.S. and now he's suffering from the D.T.'s.
McGentrix

Wed 18 Nov, 2020 05:39 pm
@hightor,
Lets not go blaming the messenger. Biden likes sniffing and touching little girls and you guys are ok with that. It's fine.

You keep protesting so much I am going to start wondering why that is.
hightor

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 04:48 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Biden likes sniffing and touching little girls and you guys are ok with that.

Your accusation is based on faulty premises. You can find pictures of Biden hugging men, women, children, and dogs.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.CY7jQ1gED0Vo7t4mBeUcIQHaDt%26pid%3DApi&f=1
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.MOoQkG2iyW6ectfIvsjtCAHaHI%26pid%3DApi&f=1
You'll have to explain your point about "sniffing"; I've never seen that described as aggressive behavior. If you embrace someone it's very likely you'll pick up the scent of various substances, mostly cosmetic in origin. You try to make it seem sinister. Ridiculous.

Quote:
You keep protesting so much I am going to start wondering why that is.

We're not "protesting" — you've made spurious accusations of a particularly slimy nature — and people are attempting to show why your conclusions don't match reality, that they are merely political gossip intended to harm the reputation of Biden and hinder his ability to govern. If you want to play the part of a witless spear carrier in the MAGA army and make a fool of yourself in the process, you'll hear no protest from me.

You're the one protesting — protesting our refusal to buy into your fake story. You seem to view politics from the level of the schoolyard, more concerned with personality than policy, eager to spread baseless rumors, and a lot of us are already wondering why that is.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 05:07 am
@hightor,
I could imagine, McG means by "sniffing" mysophilia.
But that is one kind of salirophilia.

Fetishism would be a new accusation.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 11:02 am
Look at the evidence people

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK0J47bWwAAxOjb?format=jpg&name=small

That is the only to explain these pictures. Dogs taste like people.
hightor

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 11:39 am
@maxdancona,
Shee-hee-it...I guess he is guilty. Apologies to McG and FEL, guess you guys were right all along.

(Does that hot dog look like a finger to anyone else?)
McGentrix

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 12:58 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

(Does that hot dog look like a finger to anyone else?)

Yes, yes it does.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:08 pm
It's kind of funny that Politifact Fact-checking the pedophilia attacks against Joe Biden uses this as proof that it is all lies:

Quote:
There is no credible evidence that supports this claim. In Joe Biden’s more than 40 years of public life, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids.

Could you imagine if that's the way it was for all things? From 1978 to 1991 Charles Dahmer killed 17 people yet before he was caught, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of murder. Does that mean he wasn't a murderer? Or, does it just mean he hadn't been caught yet?