Why do the Bidens get a pass on pedophilia?

maxdancona

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:15 pm
@McGentrix,
Aha! So McGentrix admits there is proof that Trump had sex with Ivanka when she was a teenager.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:15 pm
@McGentrix,
Charles Dahmer was more than 40 years the senator of what state?

Jeffrey Dahmer ... very similar public life to Biden's.
maxdancona

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
McGentrix gets even funnier.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a cannibal.
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:36 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
From 1978 to 1991 Charles Dahmer killed 17 people yet before he was caught, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of murder.

Give it up, man. Dahmer killed his victims — dead men don't talk. But children do. Strange that over forty years not one has come forward to accuse Biden.
maxdancona

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I thought he was a Nazi-Sympathizer who flew across the Atlantic.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:48 pm
@hightor,
If Biden ate the children, then they wouldn't talk either.

I am telling you, this "Biden is a cannibal" angle is the best thing McGentrix has for his conspiracy theory. I don't know why McGentrix doesn't appreciate me more.
hightor

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Damn, I hadn't thought of that. If I'd known he was a cannibal I might not have voted for him. Why didn't this come out before Nov. 3rd?
farmerman

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:59 pm
@hightor,
I thought he was Catholic.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 02:04 pm
@farmerman,
Well, but not with the 68th Armored Regiment in Germany like Jeffrey Dahmer.
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 02:05 pm
@farmerman,
I think after eating those tasteless communion wafers for a lifetime the idea of eating real flesh might have some appeal.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 02:17 pm
@hightor,
As it is said, qui manducat meam carnem et bibit meum sanguinem in me manet et ego in illo.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 11:48 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
From 1978 to 1991 Charles Dahmer killed 17 people yet before he was caught, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of murder.

Give it up, man. Dahmer killed his victims — dead men don't talk. But children do. Strange that over forty years not one has come forward to accuse Biden.

Is that why the Catholic Church had so many legal struggles throughout the years leading up to the 90's? Because children talk? Seems like we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate the Catholic church until the late 80's?

Just another example. I am sure you will ignore the point some more. That is what people that can't deal with the truth do. Laugh it off and act ignorant about it.
hightor

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 03:33 am
@McGentrix,
A point which might have some merit if so many children hadn't spoken up as adults. And, pre-'90s, don't underestimate the all-pervasive reach of the church and its influence in devout families where such stories would never see the light of day. By your own reckoning however, some of those children would be in their 30's and 40's by now. Meanwhile there have been awareness programs in grade schools for some time now which warn kids about predatory behavior and offer them counseling and access to the police. You can't use the absence of complaints as proof that his alleged victims are afraid to talk. You getting tips from Giuliani or something?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 07:32 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix, this is a silly argument.

1. Joe Biden denies he is a pedophile.
2. Pedophiles in the Catholic church denied they were pedophiles.
3. Therefore anyone who denieds they are a pedophile is a pedophile
4. Therefore Joe Biden is a pedophile.
McGentrix

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 07:57 am
@maxdancona,
That just makes you look dumb Max and you are doing it on purpose. Why would you want to purposefully look dumb?

1. Me and others have called Biden a pedophile.
2. Politifact called it a false charge because "There is no credible evidence that supports this claim. In Joe Biden’s more than 40 years of public life, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids."
3. I say that is a bullshit finding and gave examples of why I consider it a bullshit finding. I also posted video and other evidence showing his propensity towards my accusations.
4. You, and others here, continue acting like clowns supporting a pedophile that enjoys touching and smelling little girls.
5. You will reply to this post with something idiotic about Trump due to TDS.

maxdancona

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 08:17 am
@McGentrix,
You just made the "lots of people say argument"?

I have argued pretty diligently here that Trump supporters are not Nazis (in spite of what lots of people say). Now you have stabbed me in the back.

Lots of people say that Donald Trump had sex with his daughter and molested beauty pageant teens
maxdancona

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 08:35 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix, let me reach out to you again.

You are upset because your side lost. I know how you feel... in 2016 my side lost, and I took it hard. In my defense, I did reason that maybe Trump would pick good people, swing to the a more reasonable (in my opinion) position and run an administration that although conservative would be competent and able to compromise where important.

You will note that I opposed the silly pink hat protests. And I pushed back on the Nazi comparisons.

Now you are spouting these ridiculous conspiracy theories that don't even matter since the voting is over. I don't fully understand this... I have always thought of you as a reasonable person in the spirit of McCain who was conservative but thoughtful and able to put country over politics.

I hope you get over whatever psychic damage you are experiencing and come back soon.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 08:40 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Lots of people say that Donald Trump had sex with his daughter and molested beauty pageant teens

I knew I'd be right.

Sounds great. Get some videos, start a new thread.

maxdancona

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 08:45 am
@McGentrix,
The point of this thread is that you are pushing a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Most of the videos you have posted have nothing to do with "pedophilia" even if they are true. Since this is a conspiracy theory thread, I figure that any conspiracy theory is fair game.

These conspiracy theories are mostly the same anyway. "Lots of people" believe that Bush did 9/11 and boy have they got videos.

0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:15 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
I think after eating those tasteless communion wafers for a lifetime the idea of eating real flesh might have some appeal.

LOL!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies