Obama & Biden = War Criminals

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 10:55 am

Obama's 'Kill Team' murdered innocent civilians and mutilated their corpses.

'much worse' than Abu Ghraib, 'people were actually killed'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,738 • Replies: 26
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:09 am
@H2O MAN,
WAr criminals of GW Bush's Wars. Im thinking that youre a demented little douche bag Spurt. Am I on the mark?.
So Obama's war crimes are worse than Bush's.

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:20 am
@farmerman,
Nope, you missed the mark.

farmerman, am I on the mark that Obama has been president for about two years?

Do you agree that Obama is the commander-in-chief of this nation's military forces?

These murders occurred on Obama's watch... shouldn't he be charged for these war crimes?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:44 am
White trash, teddy bear humping, sister marrying liberals are a delusional bunch.

The left is predictably quick to attack the messenger (Rolling Stone) and downplay everything that makes their
'chosen one' look bad, but neither of these liberal tactics will hide the truth from the non Kool-Aid drinking world.
djjd62

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 11:54 am
it's almost a certainty that if you're a world leader with troops in a combat zone you're a war criminal

does this really surprise folks
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 12:02 pm
@djjd62,
It surprises Obama supporters.

Remember how GWB was treated for what happened at Abu Ghraib under his watch... compare that
treatment to how Obama is being treated while innocent civilians are murdered under his watch.
farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
Obama has not kept his promise to GET US OUT of these pocket wars. The fact that Bush was a complete traitor for getting us in is a story that has no equal. Hundreds of thousands of civilian dead dont count in your feeble nerve ganglion?

Dont bother answering, all I expect from you is spittle and childish insults.
JTT

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:35 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
it's almost a certainty that if you're a world leader with troops in a combat zone you're a war criminal

does this really surprise folks

That's not true. Don't dignify these things as "combat zones" for they are nothing of the kind. They are ongoing war crimes, wars of aggression against innocent countries and their citizens. These are the ultimate of war crimes. These are exactly what Germans and Japanese were convicted and hung for.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:38 pm
@farmerman,
"pocket wars", now that's cute, Farmer, kinda like "warts".

I'm quite surprised, though pleasantly so, to see you and H2oman discussing honestly, after a fashion, the war crimes of the US.

You'll both likely now be ignored by Cycloptichorn for your "boring" discussions because they don't quite fit into his bubble.
farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 02:00 pm
@JTT,
I dont care for these incursions due to arrogance and clandestine profiteering but Ive gotta be honest that our history of foreign adventures goes smack in the face of what John Adams had dreamt of.

All I can do is write my congressmen, withhold support, and vote my conscience.
This prattle on A2K may serve a purpose if we can make sure that it gets piped somehwere where people of influence can read whats on our minds.

("mind" is a collection of neural ganglia that control involuntary muscles in SPurts case)
jcboy

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 03:55 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im thinking that youre a demented little douche bag Spurt.

Agreed Smile
farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 09:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
non Kool-Aid drinking world
your slow witted friends who buy;

"Mission Accomplished"
"Browny, your doin a hell of a job"
"The fundamentals of our economy are sound"
"Dont misunderestimate me"
"I can see Russia from my home"
"Which Bush Doctrine?"
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 08:51 am
@farmerman,
"The greatest myth concerning American foreign policies is the deeply-held belief that no matter what the United States does abroad, no matter how bad it may look, no matter what horror may result, the American government means well. American leaders may make mistakes, they may blunder, they may even on the odd occasion cause more harm than good, but they do mean well. Their intentions are always honorable. Of that Americans are certain. They genuinely wonder why the rest of the world can't see how kind and generous and self-sacrificing America has been."

William Blum
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 10:59 am
@jcboy,
I'm sure the two of you are demented little douche bags
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 11:03 am

GWB was treated terribly by the left and the liberal media for what happened at Abu Ghraib under his watch...

Compare GWB's harsh treatment back then to Obama's treatment today with innocent civilians murdered by US troops under his watch.
JTT

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 12:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
GWB was treated terribly by the left and the liberal media for what happened at Abu Ghraib under his watch...

Compare GWB's harsh treatment ...

How does one treat a war criminal badly, except maybe to torture him in the same manner that he saw to the torture of others. Or he could be slaughtered as he saw to the slaughter of so many innocents. Or he could see his loved ones blown to smithereens from a horde of invading mongrels, in which case US and coalition of the suck ups' troops would have to do double duty.

The possibilities are endless, but all justice demands is that he serve the remainder of his days in a cell.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:13 am
@JTT,

How does one ignore Obama's participation in these war crimes?
mysteryman

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 10:08 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
The fact that Bush was a complete traitor for getting us in is a story that has no equal.

You are usually pretty reasonable, but not with this statement.
There is a definition of traitor in the constitution, and nothing he did even comes close to the definition.

You may not like Bush, and you may totally disagree with what he did, but he is by no means a traitor.
JTT

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:53 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
There is a definition of traitor in the constitution, and nothing he did even comes close to the definition.

The consteetushun is not the dictionary for the English language.
JTT

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:56 pm
@H2O MAN,
I'm not ignoring them. It's a given that when a body become the prez of the US, that person will become a war criminal.

Go ahead, h20man, do the in depth research that you are famous for and post it here.