Why do the Bidens get a pass on pedophilia?

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 05:28 pm
Both Joe and Hunter both.

Why aren't they in jail?

And doesn't anybody on the left here care about the victims of their pedophilia?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 3,426 • Replies: 142
Topic Closed

View best answer, chosen by FreedomEyeLove
McGentrix

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 05:44 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Wealthy people don't go to jail for such things.

I am far more interested in why people support them despite knowing about it. Is it tribalism?
RABEL222

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 06:30 pm
@McGentrix,
No, its Trump.
maxdancona

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 07:24 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix....

This is the second thread now that you have jumped full on board with the QAnon conspiracy theory. It doesn't seem like you are joking (please tell me you are joking).

You were my one hope for a sane conservative here. Please don't take that away from me.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 07:39 pm
@maxdancona,
max, why doesn't a (potential) president elect being a pedophile seem to bother you? Is the religion of progressivism THAT important to you, that you would even excuse child abuse in it's sacred name?
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 07:42 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
No, its Trump.

Just to be clear, out of spite for trump, you're willing to look the other way about child abuse.

Wow.

Just wow.
maxdancona

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:07 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

max, why doesn't a (potential) president elect being a pedophile seem to bother you? Is the religion of progressivism THAT important to you, that you would even excuse child abuse in it's sacred name?

I was addressing my comment to McGentrix specifically. You can ignore it. It doesn't concern you.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 10:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I was addressing my comment to McGentrix specifically. You can ignore it. It doesn't concern you.

In others words, you won't admit that your spite for Donald Trump as well as bowing to the alter of progressivism is more important to you than stopping children from being molested.
farmerman

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:29 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
you are certainly not a fan of fact and evidence, eh?
Walter Hinteler

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 12:10 pm
@farmerman,
The list of those targeted by claims - of QAnon - they prey on children is longer and includes Tom Hanks, Chrissy Teigen, Oprah Winfrey, Justin Bieber, Barack Obama and Biden's running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris.

Might well be some more threads will started by the extremist conspiracy movement followers here.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 12:51 pm
Just to be 100% clear of what's transpired here,

Nowhere did I, nor McGentrix mention "Qanon" (a leftist smokescreen).

To be clear, leftists on this site like farmer joe, Izzy, etc. condone pedophilia, as long as it's to protect "their side".

Just so that we're clear.
hightor

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:09 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Nowhere did I, nor McGentrix mention "Qanon" (a leftist smokescreen).

QAnon is a pertinent example of the alt-right's obsession with pedophilia so it needn't have been specifically mentioned by FEL or McG in order to be relevant.
Quote:

To be clear, leftists on this site like farmer joe, Izzy, etc. condone pedophilia, as long as it's to protect "their side".

Can you point out a statement by those you've accused where this defensive maneuver can be shown?
Quote:
Just so that we're clear.

Clarity has yet to be achieved.
Below viewing threshold (view)
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:27 pm
@hightor,
Well, I am not part of QAnon and I do not subscribe to their newsletter. Please do not associate me with them.

If they also happen to believe the Biden's are pedophiles, well that's fine.

This is what he does when he knows he is being watched, can you imagine what goes on behind closed doors? And you guys support it.
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:41 pm
@McGentrix,
Geez McGentrix,

I am trying to defend you. You are acting like you really have jumped down the rabbit hole. I really want to believe that you haven't completely swallowed this crap.

Maybe you are like FreedomEyeLove now. I really hope not. You didn't used to be like this.
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 01:54 pm
@maxdancona,
I have no issues with the company I keep.

But, watching that video doesn't make you uncomfortable?
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:00 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I have no issues with the company I keep.

But, watching that video doesn't make you uncomfortable?

It is a propaganda hit piece. It is edited to make you feel uncomfortable. That is its purpose.

Come on McGentrix. You used to be smarter than this.
InfraBlue

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:03 pm
@McGentrix,
mark
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Was it photoshopped somehow? Was the discomfort on the faces of the little girls faked? Did it not happen and all made up?

Which part of it did you watch and decide "Yep. I'm ok with this."?
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 02:15 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix,

There are videos edited to turn Trump into a Nazi. They are just as convincing. I don't believe that Trump is a Nazi, and neither do you.

This is idiocy, and deep down I think you know it. I get it, this election hit you hard. But come back to reality. I am asking nicely.