Why do the Bidens get a pass on pedophilia?

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:34 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

If you can't stay on topic, please stop posting.

The topic of this thread is that you are butt-hurt because your side lost the election. So now you are spreading conspiracy theories that have zero evidence to back them up (other than random pictures that you claim show him "molesting" children).

No one, in decades of public life, has come forward to actually accuse Trump of anything. This is a nasty conspiracy theory that I think is beneath you McGentrix.

You have completely lost it. When you started this, I thought you were making a bad joke... but apparently you are serious. I never thought you would sink this low.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:34 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The reason you know you are full of ****, McGentrix, is that in 40 years of public life... there has not been a single formal complaint made against Biden. Kavanaugh was accused by an actual person. Trump has been accused of sexual assault by an actual person. Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assault by several people. That is what you call evidence.

A formal complaint wrote:
Tara Reade alleged in April 2019 that Biden touched her in ways that made her feel uncomfortable while she worked in his Senate office in 1993. In March 2020, Reade alleged that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.

Lucy Flores alleged in March 2019 that Biden grasped her shoulders from behind and kissed the back of her head without her consent during a campaign event in 2014.

Ally Coll, a former Democratic staffer, told The Washington Post in April 2019 that when she met Biden in 2008, he complimented her smile, squeezed her shoulders, and held her "for a beat too long."

Sofie Karasek, a progressive organizer, was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the 2016 Academy Awards. Karasek said she felt Biden violated her personal space in that interaction.

Amy Stokes Lappos alleges Biden pulled her face close to him during a 2009 political fundraiser.

Caitlyn Caruso said that after she shared her story of sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her "just a little bit too long" and put his hand on her thigh.

DJ Hill alleges Biden rested his hand on her shoulder and moved it down her back at a 2012 fundraising event in Minneapolis. Hill said the encounter made her "very uncomfortable."

Vail Kohnert-Yount, a former White House intern, said when she met Biden in 2013, he "put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead." Kohnert-Yount also said Biden called her a "pretty girl."

In June 2019, Biden told the brothers of a 13-year-old girl to "keep the guys away" from her at a campaign event.

At a May 2019 campaign event, Biden told a 10-year-old girl, "I bet you're as bright as you are good-looking."

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:37 pm
@McGentrix,
You call this evidence.

They had far more than that against Kavanaugh. And none of this has anything to do with pedophilia.

You are butt-hurt you lost the election. And now you have lost your mind.
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:38 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You call this evidence.

They had far more than that against Kavanaugh.

How far are you going to move the goalpost Max? Let me know when you are done.
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:39 pm
@McGentrix,
What conspiracy theories are you proving McGentrix.

This is evidence of nothing. You are butt hurt your side lost an election, and now you have lost your mind.
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:43 pm
@McGentrix,
My conspiracy theory is that Trump fucked Ivanka when she was a child.

My evidence would be Jean Carrol (who says Trump assaulted her in a dressing room), Alva Johnson (a former staffer), ... a bunch of other staffers and the contestants of Miss Teen USA who said that Trump busted into their dressing room while they were changing.

All of that is evidence that Trump was banging his daughter Ivanka.

See.... anyone can play this silly game.

You are butt hurt your side lost the election. That is all this is.
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:45 pm
@maxdancona,
Max: It's a conspiracy theory! There is no evidence!!

Me: Here are some pictures showing exactly what he is accused of doing.

Max: Well here's some pictures of someone else! And look! They are *******!!

Me: No Max. They could be considered inappropriate but are obviously staged by a pro.

Max: You have no evidence! There has not been a single formal complaint made against Biden.

Me: Here are 10 formal complaints made about Pedo Joe...

Max: There was more evidence in a completely different case about someone else doing something else!!!

Me: /smh

Max: It's a conspiracy theory! There is no evidence!!
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:48 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

A bunch of stuff off topic.

Go start a thread about it. This is a bout Pedo Joe and I'd appreciate it if you tried to stay on topic or go away. Not that I can make you or anything.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:52 pm
@McGentrix,
You are butt hurt that your side lost the election.

1. You post pictures that you claim show Biden doing "pedophilia" (although Biden is not actually doing pedophilia in those pictures)

2. I posted pictures that I claim show Trump ******* his daughter (although Trump is not actually ******* his his daughter in those picture).

3. You post evidence that is completely unrelated to the claim you are making.

4. I post evidence that is completely unrelated to the claim I am making.

Let me explain it again... there is no credible evidence that Joe Biden is a pedophile. There are no court cases relating to pedophilia. There are no credible charges relating to pedophila.

This is a sick game you are playing . I can play too. You are butt hurt that your side lost the election. That is what this thread is about.
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 10:59 pm
@maxdancona,
1. You apparently have no idea what being a pedophile is. I claimed Biden molests and sniffs little girls. I showed pictures of Biden molesting and sniffing little girls.

2. You tried to change the subject because you can't deal with the fact that Biden is a pedophile.

3. The evidence I posted was to dispute your claim, which it did.

4. You continued and continue to try to change the subject because you know Joe is a pedo.

So the only people that are pedophiles are ones with court cases against them? That seems to be what you are saying here.
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 11:05 pm
@McGentrix,
You are butt-hurt because you lost an election.

There is nothing in any of these pictures of Trump or Biden that actually fits the definition of "molesting" or "pedophilia". You know this. I know this.

And yet we both continue to play this sick little game.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 11:12 pm
This is so assinine.

You didn't post this about Kavanaugh, or about Clarence Thomas or about Roy Moore or about George H. W. Bush. All of them have serious accusations of sexual assault against them, most from multiple women. Roy Moore is accused of assaulting a 14 year old as recounted by the actual victim.

All of these people have actual accusation... with real victims and credible stories from multiple sources. As if you care at all about this.

You are obsessed with this conspiracy theory about Joe Biden because you are butt hurt about losing this election. That is what this thread is about.
McGentrix

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 11:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Go start your own thread. This one is about Pedo Joe.
maxdancona

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 11:26 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Go start your own thread. This one is about Pedo Joe.

This is a thread about a baseless conspiracy theory. That is what I am here for.

McGentrix, you used to be reasonable. At first when I read this, I thought you were joking (pushing back at what you thought was a overreach). Then I thought you were just bitter... ("they had Trump Derangement Syndrome, so I will have Biden Derangement Syndrome")?

But it seems you have seriously went off the deep end here. How far did you go? Do you believe Pizzagate now (I am pretty sure the OP does)?

The problem I am having with this is that I want there to be sane conservatives. There is always going to be a crazy extreme right and a crazy extreme left. If all of you jump off this cliff into insane conspiracy theories, I am kind of by myself. I am center left... but there is no center right any more. You are all diving into insanity.

I sincerely hope you come back to reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:29 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
McGentrix....
This is the second thread now that you have jumped full on board with the QAnon conspiracy theory. It doesn't seem like you are joking (please tell me you are joking).

Actually the Biden/pedophile accusations don't necessarily have to be related to the Q stuff. They might be. But they also might not be.

Either way, the accusation has been made. Can Joe Biden prove his innocence?

maxdancona wrote:
You were my one hope for a sane conservative here. Please don't take that away from me.

You seem to be defining "sane" as moderate and willing to work with the other side. I don't think that's a good use of the term sane. But at any rate, I'm generally moderate and willing to work with the other side unless they are trying to violate my civil liberties for no reason.

However, after you've refused to accept the Republican victory in 2016 you don't get to have the Republicans accept your victory in 2020. For the next four years I'm going to be sitting back, keeping my moderate viewpoints to myself, and cheering on conservative extremists as they go to war against the Biden Administration.

"You" in the above sentence doesn't mean you personally. It refers to Democrats in general. But anyway, your hopes of working across the aisle in the current climate are unlikely to come to fruition. If you can't get the support of a moderate like me, it's not likely that you will get the support of any other moderate either.

Although... moderate Republican senators would like to pass immigration reform. If you were willing to work with them on that, that is one thing that you might be able to get passed even in the current climate. My guess though (based on your past history) is that you would prefer to continue preventing immigration reform from being passed.

It's curious that you say you want to work across the aisle, but when it comes to immigration reform you would rather see it fail than work across the aisle.
oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:31 am
@maxdancona,
Oh come on now. He didn't address the point that you were hoping to discuss (welcome to the internet), but that doesn't mean you have to act snotty towards him.
oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:32 am
@maxdancona,
I normally vote you up when you are voted down. For this particular post I had to join with the people who voted you down.

Just because he is not addressing the point that you would like people to address is no reason for you to be a jerk.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:32 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Either way, the accusation has been made. Can Trump prove his innocence?

That is a very good question for you McGentrix. Trump has been accused of ******* Ivanka when she was a teenager.

Can Trump prove his innocence?

(Yes, this is a very silly game... and I am playing to win it. Sue me.)
hightor

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:36 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
He didn't address the point that you were hoping to discuss (welcome to the internet), but that doesn't mean you have to act snotty towards him.

To be fair, the person addressed him in an even snottier manner.
maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:36 am
@maxdancona,
You have not provided evidence that Trump did not have sex with his teenaged daughter.

That makes it a fact (under Oralloy rules). Trump fucked his teenage daughter.

(and if I keep saying over and over that makes it true)