Why do the Bidens get a pass on pedophilia?

oralloy

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:16 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The GOP needs to make up some trash in order that we may avert our attention from the goings-on of our own "Fatty Arbuckle " President.

No one's making anything up. Creepy Joe's sniffing and groping is a matter of public record.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:17 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
I didn't see any reaction remotely similar to the caricatured expression in the cartoon.

I've seen such a reaction. The caricature does exaggerate it a bit, but the essence of the reaction is the same as what the comic depicts.

I wish I could remember where I saw it, but I'm drawing a blank. I'm pretty sure that it was during the Obama Administration that I saw the footage.

hightor wrote:
calling Biden "creepy" is an exaggeration clearly meant to imply a sinister quality which can't be seen and may not even be there.

No exaggeration. The guy is creepy.

hightor wrote:
You know, like childish name-calling.

After all the name-calling that progressives have dumped on Mr. Trump, I think it's fair for Creepy Joe and Headboard Harris to get a bit of the same treatment.
farmerman

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:23 am
@oralloy,
I know, Biden has never larned to feign sincerity like Plump. So he has to really be sincere. I know you guy have trouble telling the diff.

Ya gott be really dim to believe all that **** that Trump comes up with. Hes counting on his "BASE" having a collective IQ lower than a herd of Planaria
0 Replies