Why do the Bidens get a pass on pedophilia?

oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:45 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
That is a very good question for you McGentrix. Trump has been accused of ******* Ivanka when she was a teenager.
Can Trump prove his innocence?
(Yes, this is a very silly game... and I am playing to win it. Sue me.)

I'm not McGentrix but I'd like to note that there have been four years of exactly those sorts of accusations directed at Mr. Trump.

What you are seeing directed at Mr. Biden now is just the Democrats being given a taste of their own medicine.
oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:46 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
To be fair, the person addressed him in an even snottier manner.

It doesn't look like it to me. This is the post that Max was replying to:

"max, why doesn't a (potential) president elect being a pedophile seem to bother you? Is the religion of progressivism THAT important to you, that you would even excuse child abuse in it's sacred name?"

How is that snotty??
oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:47 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You have not provided evidence that Trump did not have sex with his teenaged daughter.
That makes it a fact (under Oralloy rules). Trump fucked his teenage daughter.
(and if I keep saying over and over that makes it true)

That's the sort of accusations that Democrats have been hurling at Mr. Trump for the past four years.

Turnabout is fair play.

And some of the women that Mr. Biden has groped and sniffed on camera were clearly freaked out by the experience.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:48 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You are even more stupid than ollie.

You are the only person in the thread who has an IQ of less than three digits. You have no business falsely accusing your betters of your own low IQ.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:49 am
@oralloy,
Maybe there have been four years of accusing Trump of being a pedophile. Unlike you, I condemn these ridiculous accusations on either side.

And.. let me try to save you from your own idiocy.

The Mueller report was based on intelligence information and went through a legal process. You are going to claim that the legal process against Trump is the same thing as saying that Trump fucked his teenaged daughter.

It isn't the same at all. In one, there was an investigation with court oversight and evidence presented (whether you accept it as valid or not). The fact that Trump fucked his teenaged daughter is just a random conspiracy theory based on photos found on the internet.
oralloy

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:51 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The Mueller report was based on intelligence information and went through a legal process. You are going to claim that the legal process against Trump is the same thing as saying that Trump fucked his teenaged daughter.

No. I'm not going to claim that.

But I will claim that the Mueller investigation was a vile witch hunt and the Biden Administration should now be subjected to the same.
hightor

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:54 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
How is that snotty??

1. It assumes that Biden is a pedophile and that we must all agree to that.

2. Progressivism is not a "religion" — and max is hardly a "progressive" anyway.

3. No "child abuse" has been established for max to excuse — and to suggest that he has is dishonest. To suggest that he would is an unfounded insult. This is McCarthyism.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 09:55 am
@oralloy,
The Mueller Investation was...

1) Initiated based on a legal process with court oversight.
2) Based on non-biased information from the intelligence community.
3) Resulted in finding Russian interference in the 2016 election, an important result widely accepted by both parties that resulted in new safeguards in our elections.

If your revenge investigation on Biden meets these criteria I will not only support it, I will insist that Biden cooperate.
McGentrix

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:19 am
@maxdancona,
This thread is about Pedo Joe. Peddle your theories on another thread please or don't ever ask anyone else to stay on topic on A2K.
farmerman

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:37 am
@McGentrix,
being unable to accept the election outcome, youve manufactured yet another BS hypothesis about the winner.

Youve blindly bought into the felonious actions of the guy nowin the white house for over 4 years. So Im not surprised at how slow witted you are ,to be unable to separate fact from BS.

TRUMP LOST, you must gt over it. You can play with yourself all you want , just try not to do it in public.

Youre becomeing a witless fool like some of your associates ho are crying over your loss.

"Shut up and deal" woulda been appropriate, or if you wanted to present your **** , why didnt you do it BEFORE the election when you could have gotten some mileage out of the stories.

So, instead, youve created some anti- biden bullshit and youve done it when its just an obvious sour grapes response
maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:45 am
@McGentrix,
This thread is about a ridiculous extremist conspiracy theory with no basis in actual fact.

The discussion about how Trump fucked his teenaged daughter is an important part of this.

There is no evidence that Trump didn't **** his teenaged daughter, and there are pictures on the internet that I posted.... according to you and Oralloy, that makes it a fact that Trump fucked his teenaged daughter.

This thread is a rather sick game. I am playing along.
McGentrix

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:48 am
@farmerman,
Where do you see yourself on the "I accept a pedophile as President" spectrum Farmerman? around a 4.5? Would you trust your kids or grand kids or great grandkids (?) alone with Biden?

Would you be ok with him caressing their face while he comes in for a kiss? Seems like quite a few folks would.

McGentrix

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 11:49 am
@maxdancona,
Hi Max!
maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 12:01 pm
@McGentrix,
How are you McGentrix?

I just want to know why you support a president Trump who clearly fucked his own teenaged daughter daughter.
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 12:34 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Would you trust your kids or grand kids or great grandkids (?) alone with Biden?

Sure. Would you trust your teenage daughter with Trump? You Republicans are so comical sometimes. In '96 you started asking people who'd they'd sooner trust with their kid, Bill Clinton or Bob Dole. Turns out more people would have trusted Clinton — by far.

maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 01:06 pm
@hightor,
Of all the places you could have gone to make your point, you choose Bill Clinton???

Bill Clinton is not only the only president proven to have publically lied about sexual misconduct...he also has a credible allegation of rape against him (Joana Broadrick).

I know you are making a point here on my side ... but Jesus Christ! Why did you have to go with Bill Clinton?
hightor

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 01:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Because that was the result of the poll. It was before the Lewinsky scandal. People saw him as warm and friendly, Dole as old and crabby. FFS I'm not saying anything good about Bill Clinton, I'm just pointing out that Republicans often misjudge the appeal of their message and public opinion doesn't always conform to ideological expectations. It's the irony...don't you see that? (And no one accused Clinton of being a pedophile anyway.)
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 04:28 pm
@farmerman,
I think the reason you are getting so riled up is that you know the truth about Biden, but can't help but accept it. I know that is why Max is all up in arms.

You can't deny the truth when it is laid out in the open like I have done.

Watch, Max will now entertain us with more vapid vulgarity.

maxdancona

Sat 14 Nov, 2020 07:04 pm
@McGentrix,
Who is up in arms McGentrix?

We all know Trump fucked his teenaged daughter. You can't deny the truth.... blah blah blah.

0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 03:39 am
@maxdancona,
1. Max, I suggest that you re-read my postings, your postings, and McGentrix postings
on page 3 of the thread titled Clarity.

2. Also, when you re-read those postings, be sure to read them in chronological order
to keep each of those postings in context.

https://able2know.org/topic/550385-3
0 Replies