Ruin a movie by changing one letter.

coluber2001

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 12:26 pm
A leek of Their Own
(A League of Their Own)

During World War II a group of women join together and become onion farmers.

"There is a lot of crying in onion farming."
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 03:40 pm
The Nun Who Fell to Earth
(The Man Who Fell to Earth)

Movie inspired by a dumb TV show, The Flying Nun. Starring actress thinks she can jump off a house while wearing her wimple. It doesn't work. Movie canceled.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 04:31 pm
Gone With the Wine- A robber takes of with the entire contents of a wine cellar.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:24 pm
(I thought this would be a clever idea, but it turns out it was actually done, though not as a movie but a play.

War of the Words
(War of the Worlds)

The final match between Gore Vidal and William F. Buckley in 2020. Even though both are dead, they were brought back for the special event.

Here is the actual play:

Inherit the Windbag:

" Gore vs. Buckley, Round 2 by MOSAIC THEATER COMPANY Humorist Alexandra Petri is the youngest columnist for The Washington Post_ — but her new play _Inherit the Windbag_ resurrects two of the oldest architects of America’s left-right divide. As these two wise-cracking pundits continue their legendary debates from beyond the grave, they call on luminaries and great thinkers from across history to lend color to their increasingly absurd rhetorical battles."
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 04:21 pm
Planet of the Dopes
(Planet of the Apes)

Space traveler crash lands on strange planet controlled by a race of dopes led by a powerful demagogue. He tries to repair his ship and fails, but eventually he discovers a sculpture carved out of a mountain with four presidential heads he recognizes. But this one has a fifth head twice the size and with a strange hairdo. "Damn you! Damn you all to hell!"
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 03:46 am
The Dark Night
(The Dark Knight)

Young man lives in his parent's basement during the Corona virus lockdown. Little do they know that he has a secret entrance and sneaks out at night with his dog, Roscoe, and runs with the wild coyotes that roam the streets at night.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 05:57 am
Terminator 2 Judgement Gay

All terminators are met on arrival by RuPaul and must pass his fashion test before being allowed to proceed on their mission.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 01:56 pm
The Postman Always Sings Twice- A letter carrier breaks into song whenever he reaches a customer's house. If they don't answer right away, he will
repeat the song.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 03:25 pm
Night of the Living Veep
(Night of the Living Dead)

"Wow! He almost looks alive!"
Vice president almost looks alive due to a wonderful job by the undertaker, but his actions confirm the opposite.
NSFW (view)
coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 03:57 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm curious. What's the mucky bit of cardboard?
coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 03:58 pm
Poutrygeist
(Poltergeist)

The spirits of the millions of chickens we murdered are back. And they're pissed. Who's the chicken now?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 04:08 pm
@coluber2001,
Whatever you want it to be.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 04:28 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

Night of the Living Veep
(Night of the Living Dead)

"Wow! He almost looks alive!"
Vice president almost looks alive due to a wonderful job by the undertaker, but his actions confirm the opposite.

It turns out the vice president has Coronavirus. But fascists are supposed to be invincible. That's why they don't need masks. I guess he'll die for the fascist cause, i.e., the elimination of the weak.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 05:51 pm
Laserhead
(Eraserhead)

Don't try to win a staring contest with this guy. Many have tried; many have another hole in their head.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 03:26 am
@coluber2001,
Poultrygeist
(Poltergeist)

The spirits of the millions of chickens we murdered are back. And they're pissed. Who's the chicken now?
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 12:40 pm
Soylent Greed
(Soylent Green)

During a prolonged Corona pandemic, the president muses out loud, "Can we find a use for all these dead people?" "Can we turn lemons into lemonade." "Am I the greatest thinker in the world?" After a negative reaction by the Press, the President says he was being sarcastic.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 11:26 pm
The Dead Read Zone
(The Dead Zone)

Libraries in the future are vacant. Is it another plague? Is everybody dead? No, just everybody's attention span.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 11:31 pm
Yawn of the Dead
(Dawn of the Dead)

Finally here! A movie about zombies that is so boring it spelled the end of movies about zombies.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 11:46 pm
@coluber2001,
Hooray, I really hope that's true....I'm sick of Zombie stuff...thank you, thank you, thank you
0 Replies