Nipple Me This... Are You Offended By Nipples?

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 09:32 am
I guess because like nipples, titties are cool.

It's a visual thing. I don't know exactly "why."
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 03:59 pm
In his book "The Naked Ape", Desmond Morris theorizes about male attraction to the female breast. I can't find my copy of it right now, but I think the gist of it was that the breasts of human females developed as they did to mimic the buttocks. When we started walking on two legs, we (males) needed a strong visual signal to get us going, and this led to face to face (missionary) sex, as opposed to the baser doggy style. Probably a greater rate of conception, and loads more intimacy came out of this.
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 10:00 am
Tits attractive to us because we don't have them. The nipples are attractive to us because our prudent culture has taught us that we are not supposed to see them, so when they peek out, its a bonus.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 10:35 am
tommrr wrote:
Tits attractive to us because we don't have them. The nipples are attractive to us because our prudent culture has taught us that we are not supposed to see them, so when they peek out, its a bonus.

same can be said for ' Mini-Wood" .
When men get it during the day..
we women sneak a peak as well. ;-)
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 10:44 am
shewolf, we have talked about this...out of the gutter!!!! Wink
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 10:46 am
Im not in the gutter...

im just hovering over the edge. hehe
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 02:51 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Im not in the gutter...

im just hovering over the edge. hehe

But life is so much more exciting on the edge of the gutter... Smile
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 03:38 pm
The oglers are to blame for this dilemma.

On a purely "equal rights" plane, women should be allowed to walk around bare-chested in the same manner that a man is allowed to walk around bare-chested.

I believe that any law that is applied to penalize a woman for showing her bare chest--when the law would not be similarly applied to penalize a man--is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

That said, I'm not showing off my nipples. I've always worn a slightly padded bra in order to safeguard against any exposure. If you show them, they are ogled and talked about. That's a social fact that none of us can escape. How can you carry on any meaningful conversation with another individual if his/her gaze is fixated on your chest?

Visually apparent nipples have a tendency to negate all other aspects of a woman.
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 04:42 pm
In Lincoln, NE, unless it has been changed, it is legal for a woman to be topless, but her buttocks must be covered.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 07:50 pm
Same here in the Lone Star state..
Texas - women may walk in public with out a shirt.
BUT- must cover her buttocks and it is considered illegal if any 'pubic hair is shown on the sides of a swimsuit.. Confused
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 10:29 pm
thus another reason for the whole hair removal thread...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:42 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Same here in the Lone Star state..
Texas - women may walk in public with out a shirt.
BUT- must cover her buttocks and it is considered illegal if any 'pubic hair is shown on the sides of a swimsuit.. Confused

God BLESS America!!!

Quote:
My country tis of thee, land of the bare tittee.....

Quote:
Oh, can you see - by the bright Texan light, The proud nips displayed in the streets of the free
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 06:42 am
shewolf,
i thought you could wear thongs on lake austin in texas? i know i saw it when we lived there. and i saw my fair share of boobies at barton springs, tanning themselves...

and yes tommrr, hence the hair removal Wink
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:30 am
o yeah. You can wear a bikini, thongs, the really STRINGY types of gstrings
but a pubic hair in sight?
Someone CAN call the police and you will be charged with something stupid...I dont remember what it is.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:57 am
indecent exposure more than likely. so if you have the brazillian, can you expose all but the obvious?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:07 am
probally all but the hair..
Texas is ass backward. I would be willing to bet there are no laws against TOTAL nudity, but plenty of laws on the exposure / visability of pubic hairs. Rolling Eyes
hehehe
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:41 am
haven't you seen the guy on 6th street that wears a thong? i think he lives on 6th street literally. dang i think his name is leslie...on hot summer days, nothing but a thong and some plastic jewelry...bet you can see his nipples...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 12:22 pm
yes... DARLING leslie

not only can you see his nipples, you can see his wanker at times as well...Shocked

modesty and Leslie dont go into the same sentance. Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 12:23 pm
My favorite mayoral candidate....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 12:26 pm
For those who are curious: http://austintexas420.tripod.com/leslie-cochran/pictures.html
0 Replies