Nipple Me This... Are You Offended By Nipples?

Reyn

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 09:12 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Oh to be Hugh Hefner for a night.

Old and senile? Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 06:41 am
since mine break lace bras, Im a walking tabo ? Shocked

Uhh... anyone ever see that silly teenage soap opera OC???
Those MENS nipples are always standing at attention.
Who tapes them? Since mens nipples are not quite as easily called to attention as womens , thiers must be taped up! Maybe, they have 'falsies' taped to thier chests to keep them looking erect.
Laughing

When my pointer sisters decide to dance I loose another bra...maybe tape is the answer...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 06:56 am
"...The producers of TV's Desperate Housewives have reportedly spent thousands of dollars digitally removing the nipples from on-screen images of actresses Teri Hatcher and Nicolette Sheridan."

Really? Surprised

That's really incredibly silly! Razz
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 07:40 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Storm in a B-cup.

If we weren't supposed to look at em, why did they end up WAY out in front?

There's a couple of points.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 07:41 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 07:48 am
You are a very, very naughty Miss Flyer . . .

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

okbye
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 01:54 pm
I like to go to the frozen food area in the grocery store. Gives a little more to see.

I like to look of a nice firm nipple.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 07:31 pm
Yes Squinney, I am offended by nipples and I'll give you just an hour to cover them up..........!!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 08:21 pm
(FLASH!!!)

Still trying to take over the world. Is it working?
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 08:25 pm
Ouch, you could put someones eyes out with those...
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 09:28 pm
I'm just offended by the idiots that are causing all the rukus by telling us how offended they are.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:42 am
Watch where you point those things.

I can cover them up with my ..... hands yes or maybe ....
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 11:33 am
Women, how do you get your nipples to point out like that? I'm a D cup and yet I can't get my nipples to point, I guess it's because they'er to soft.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 11:34 am
kirsten wrote:
It's weird. I don't mind them on others, but feel self-conscious when mine are obvious, especially in a professional setting (office) for example.

Me too!

I will be like "oh my look at that...." if I see them on someone else but I am not offended by it. I mean, they just happen sometimes and you can't control them.

New video coming out in July "Nipples Gone Wild!"
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 11:37 am
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
Women how do you get your nipples to point out like that. I'm a D cup and yet I can't get my nipples to point, I guess it's because they'er to soft.

When they get cold they just....do. ALl of a sudden it's like HELLO! here I am! Or when you get turned on they don't stand at attention?
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 11:38 am
ConstitutionalGirl, maybe you should hire a professional tweaker.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 11:42 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Women how do you get your nipples to point out like that. I'm a D cup and yet I can't get my nipples to point, I guess it's because they'er to soft.

When they get cold they just....do. ALl of a sudden it's like HELLO! here I am! Or when you get turned on they don't stand at attention?
When they get ice cold they do, but when I'm horny they don't.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:03 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

When they get ice cold they do, but when I'm horny they don't.

Hm....maybe Synonymph is right...you need a professional tweaker. :wink:
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:13 pm
Synonymph wrote:
ConstitutionalGirl, maybe you should hire a professional tweaker.
Maybe that Dentist could do that.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:17 pm
Actually, I surprised that a subject that perhaps could have been considered seriously has been turned into such a joke.

As usual, it starts with the dirty old men (regardless of their chronological age) out there who take anything sexual and say the first thing that comes to mind. Ususally some comment that makes them look like a total ass. Oh, I suppose now they'll say something about "ass". How predictable.

Do the expressions "a time and a place for everything" and "behind closed doors" mean anything to anyone anymore?

I'm a sexual person, but I don't subject my idea of sexuality as far as appearance to the general public out of respect and decorum.

In an environment where business dress is expected, letting ones nipples show is in extremely bad taste. About as bad as a man letting one ball hang out during a seminar.

If a woman wants a man to oggle her with sexual thoughts about her running through his head rather than learning anything about her personality or God forbid, her intelligence, then she should go right ahead.

If however, she becomes distraught or even uncomfortable because someone is staring at her nipples, well, learn how to buy a bra that provides adequate coverage.

How about leaving something to the imagination ladies?

In a word, yes, I am offended by nipples.
That is unless it is one of those occassions where a fashion faux pas has occurred. In that case, put on a sweater.

Ladies - Haven't you ever caught a glimpse of yourself in a full length mirror somewhere and thought - oh my god, how embarrassing!
Especially when you're thinking you're dressed well, with sleek lines, only to have two points taking away from your otherwise flawless form.

OK, all sophomoric idiots out there, go ahead and make your stupid sexual comments.

Just remember, most of you have, will have or had had 16 year old daughters.

I suppose you'll just laugh and laugh when your equally stupid buddy says - Jeez - annie's gettin' some really big jugs.
0 Replies