I can see that being a problem!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:44 am
Does lonely + lonely = couple ? Wink
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:47 am
Smile I'm afraid that 12 000 miles is a gap just little too big to bridge. Sad But I can still dream :wink:
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:47 am
I would think so Gautam :-)
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:49 am
Where there's will, there's a way Wilso :-)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:50 am
Hey Wilso - ever heard of Aeroplanes ??? Laughing - They are metallic tubes with wings which fly and will cover the distance of 12,000 miles in errrr..umm....abt 20 hrs Smile
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:51 am
That is gonna be one big bridge.
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/tnpe.gif
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:53 am
Gez, actually the correct saying in this case is - where there is a will, there is a Quantas flight
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 05:56 am
I'll tell you what Wilso! You come up here and that's all the meds I need ;-)
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 06:06 am
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 06:09 am
Wilso:

Please remember that all depression is not caused by a biochemical imbalance. Your Rx might not do anything for you. In fact, a placebo might perform just as well. On the other hand, your depression might be due to a biochchemical imbalance and you should notice an improvement in 3-6 weeks.

Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 06:46 pm
Gautam

Just thought of a new career for you: match maker!
Hey, you're a narural! Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 06:59 pm
Gez and Wilso - Hey y'all, I did it. Come on now, the flight is just a blurr after the fact. But, plan the trip to last longer than 2 weeks.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 07:04 pm
Started to say congradulatios - for what? Then I remembered. Truely, a heroic effort.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 07:51 pm
Oh well, I'm good at dreaming, so I'll continue to dream on.......
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 09:31 pm
Don't know if anyone else mentioned it, I didn't read all the way through...but do you exercise at all? I know it won't cure serious depression, but I definitely think it helps elevate mood, and fitness can help you build confidence in yourself...it allows you to physically change yourself for the better.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 09:33 pm
Totally on the exercising. That is the single thing that has gotten me through some rather serious bouts.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 10:04 pm
Wilso, depression is little understood and accepted in this culture. I mean, if you told one of your professors you had to hand a paper in late because you had the flu, it would be acceptable. If you told them it's late because you were depressed they would tell you to "get over it." Depression is falsely viewed as weakness or lack of discipline, which it is not.

I agree with slappy about excersise. There is a book a doctor gave me to read a few years ago which talks about foods that are compatible with your blood type. Depending on what your blood type is... I gave up being a vegetarian because I feel so much better when I eat some kind of animal protein.

http://www.dadamo.com/napharm/store3/PJDstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=ED002

Here is the link, it may help.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 11:12 pm
Thankyou. As well as the responses on this thread I've recieved a number of emails and PM's offering a shoulder to cry on and a sympathetic ear to listen. How could I not recover with this kind of support?

Thanks everyone.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2003 11:37 pm
Now that I think about it, I use to lift weights and exercise every spare moment I had and I really felt good back then. I've been thinking lately about getting back into the weights and this just might have been the push I needed. I'd like to thank you all as well.
0 Replies