Are cop brutality and Black-on-Black crime still issues in the TRUMP era?

maxdancona

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
What's your problem Tsar (or should I ask 'who died and made you tsar')?

1) Thank you for quoting my post again on this new page. I am afraid that without your help, my insight might have been ignored or missed by anyone that happened upon this page.

2) If you think my post (from two days ago) is "derailing the thread", Then why would you respond to it, unless of course you want the thread to be derailed. You make childish insults, now I have to respond. And you will respond with more childish insults until one of us decides that we have better things to do?

3) Why do you think you can tell me, or anyone else here, what we "get to do" anyway?

\4) I think my posts answered the question, why "cop brutality" is no longer an issue. You may disagree with my answer, but it was on topic. I would be open to a discussion on why I believe this is the case, but I don't think you are looking for an intelligent discussion.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 05:50 pm
Getting back to the topic of the thread, has President Trump ever spoken out publicly against cop brutality and Black-on-Black crime, like Obama did, at any point during his tenure in office?
BillRM

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:00 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Getting back to the topic of the thread, has President Trump ever spoken out publicly against cop brutality and Black-on-Black crime, like Obama did, at any point during his tenure in office?

Come on our president stated that any professorial athletic who dare to protest the killings should be fired by their teams.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 08:57 pm
@JGoldman10,
Why would Trump speak out about these things?

Politicians speak to their base. Trump's base cares about Muslims and immigrant caravans. Neither the Democrata nor the Republicans see much political gain from these topics in this political cycle
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 10:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Obama spoke out about them.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 02:05 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

No, Trump has been' hands off' on. every issue involving police brutality, he doen't want to acknowledge any violence against people of color for fear of offending the white supremist members of the bund and tit allows him to toss a few pearls, few juicy morsals so all of the people who indefity as (white, caucasian, or whatever their nationalistic bent happens to be.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 04:14 am
@glitterbag,
Hello. What about Black-on-Black crime?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 05:57 am
@JGoldman10,
Poor people are disproportionately the victims of crime.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:18 am
Who is thumbing up Izzy's transphobic comment? Does anyone really support this kind of lanuage?

There are some liberals who will thumb up anything for their team with not thought about how offensive it is. Go back and read his comment again...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:21 am
@maxdancona,
There's nothing transphobic about what I said.

I'm pointing out that your constant bleating about being a victim and blaming women for your own shortcomings is pathetic.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:23 am
I'm quite aware that there are men who don't have penises, but you're not one of them, you're an overgrown toddler.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:25 am
@izzythepush,
Bullshit! Your comment equated having a penis with being a man.

At least in the US, this is exactly the backwards attitude that we are working to confront.

Imagine if that same comment had come from Oralloy, or McGentrix or anyone outside of your bubble... you would have righfully called it a bigoted comment. You don't get a free pass just because you are a good liberal.

You made an ugly, hateful, transphobic comment. I would never make a comment like that, and I would be ashamed if I ever did. Are you going to double down, or are you adult enough to take responsibility.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:42 am
@maxdancona,
You're the bullshitter trying to deflect criticism of you. Not only are you trying to derail the thread and once more turn it into a thread about how white women are to blame for your own inadequacies, now you're trying to derail the criticism.

I wasn't equating genitalia with manhood, just your genitalia, because something turning you into this whiny little brat. I could have said spine or guts because it looks like you had a complete fire sale of all your adult attributes.

Stop whining about women all the time and you might get treated like a grown up for once.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:46 am
@izzythepush,
The criticism of me I am trying to "deflect" is whether I have a penis or not.

You are a hypocrite. I am not "whining about women". I am pushing back on the base hypocrisy of a political ideology that can't stand to be questioned and prefers personal attacks on genitalia to facts or dialog.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:48 am
@maxdancona,
Or a spine, or guts, try to keep up.

You're a bit slow today.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 09:07 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Obama was a brilliant politician. He focused on policy. He did not stoke up outrage. If the Democrats can just find another Obama...
maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 09:38 am
I don't know who you are talking about. But I don't want Izzy's obscene transphobic posts removed. Quite the contrary. I want them out in the open for all to see... it makes my point. My main point is that there is a crazy liberal ideological bubble here that puts outrage over civility and political correctness over facts. Izzy is the one of the best examples of this.

You will support behavior from Izzy as long as he agrees with your ideology. Tell us the truth, if anyone outside of your ideological circle made a personal attack about someone's genitals equating to their manliness, would you defend them?

If you keep responding, I will be happy to post another copy of Izzy's transphobic insult again on the next page and we can keep discussing it (with apologies to JGoldman... maybe we should start another thread on Izzy's transphobic attack).

You are part of the Izzy fan club, maybe more discussion about Izzy's offensive behavior would make you happy.

Should we start another thread?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 09:39 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

Obama was a brilliant politician. He focused on policy. He did not stoke up outrage.

True. He never sparked any nationwide and/or international protests either.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 10:05 am
Joe Biden earlier this year stated he wants to root out racism in the U.S.:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/joe-biden-white-america-admit-theres-still-systemic-210303933--abc-news-topstories.html

Good- it NEEDS to be rooted out.

Biden has blasted Trump's immigration policies:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/24/joe-biden-trump-immigration-racist-1377518

From this article:

“Under Trump, there have been horrifying scenes at the border of kids being kept in cages, tear gassing asylum seekers, ripping children from their mothers’ arms — actions that subvert our American values and erode our ability to lead on the global stage,” according to Biden’s op-ed, which ran in the Miami Herald’s Spanish-language publication, El Nuevo Herald, as well."

Sounds like Nazism to me.

Biden might get my vote next presidential election.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 10:19 am
@maxdancona,
Fair enough Max, if it wasn't you then some moderator must have the hots for me.

I actually have thought Iz over-reacted to you on a couple of occasions but then again there's a history between you two i'm not privy too..

But i have to agree with him, you do seem obsessed with the present day empowerment of women and not in a good way.

As for JGoldman's question; Cop brutality and Black on Black crime (horrible expression) are still very much important issues but why would Trump deal with them when they wouldn't play to his base, quite the opposite probably.
His fascist racist base wouldn't like that.