4 years after affair

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 09:23 am
I don't know where to turn. My husband had an affair that I know went on for at least a year. I chose to stay. Here is the thing. It's been almost 4 years and I still feel like it was yesterday. He has done a total 180 and has been good to me since. Here lately I feel like I'm losing my mind. I think about it way to much. It has gotten worse. I just want it to go away. I'm not happy but love him dearly. I've been to therapy..

jespah

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 10:56 am
@Broken26,
If your therapist isn't helping you, seriously consider a new one. This has been going on way longer than should have been expected and you deserve some relief.

Oh and BTW if your husband hasn't been to therapy, have him go.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 May, 2019 06:33 pm
My husband had an affair that I know went on for at least a year. I chose to stay

A year is a long time to be betrayed. Were other things going on in your life and marriage at the same time?

You say "I chose to stay." What influenced that decision? What influenced his decision to keep his marriage together?
0 Replies