Extra marital affair

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 12:33 pm
Can a Husband of a wife can file a case against ex lover of wife assuming they are having extra marital affair. If yes what results. If not why cant? answer according to the law in india.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,625 • Replies: 4

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 02:24 pm
Ask a lawyer admitted to practice in India. You know, pay this person for their advice, as this is how they make their money.
0 Replies
Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 12:02 pm
As with any lawsuit, you have to prove damages.

Hurt pride is not one of them, but who knows in India.

0 Replies
Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 12:17 pm
In the US the answer is no. Women are no longer considered the property of their husband. I don't know anything about the law in India.
0 Replies
Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 12:55 pm
Dear Djoko,
I don't think Able2know has any member who is knowledgeable about Indian marital law. What I know from Western law, you cannot prosecute an (ex-)lover of your wife, but you could prosecute your wife IF you have hard evidence of infidelity. If you do not, I would consider really carefully what you would have to lose or gain by doing so.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Extra marital affair
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:12:32