Which of these cheating situations is worse

Fri 29 Sep, 2023 07:05 am
I'm trying to prove a point to someone. Which of these situations are worse?

Situation 1: Person A cheats on Person B on a work trip with a random person, one night stand, sex lasted five minutes as Person A felt guilty about the situation and the random person does not stay the night.

Situation 2: Person B cheats on Person A with a close friend from a joint friendship group. They have sex four times in two months, the close friend has stayed the night and they've had sex in Person A and Person B's shared bed.

neptuneblue

Fri 29 Sep, 2023 09:56 am
@toadhead00,
The situations are equal. The reasons are different but the result is the same.
izzythepush

Fri 29 Sep, 2023 11:59 am
@neptuneblue,
Exactly, they are both haram, they should both be stoned.
izzythepush

Fri 29 Sep, 2023 12:00 pm
@toadhead00,
Hope that proves your point.
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 29 Sep, 2023 12:12 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

They should both be stoned.

Maybe they were stoned when they slept together? Razz
Frank Apisa

Fri 29 Sep, 2023 12:59 pm
@toadhead00,
toadhead00 wrote:

Situation 1: Person A cheats on Person B on a work trip with a random person, one night stand, sex lasted five minutes as Person A felt guilty about the situation and the random person does not stay the night.

Situation 2: Person B cheats on Person A with a close friend from a joint friendship group. They have sex four times in two months, the close friend has stayed the night and they've had sex in Person A and Person B's shared bed.

So, you had sex with a "random" person in a one-night stand and felt guilty...and your partner did a continuing affair in your shared bed.

Gotta hurt.

Either get over it...or if you cannot, do the break-up thing.

Good luck.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 Sep, 2023 06:29 am
@toadhead00,
toadhead00 wrote:

Let me guess: You're person #1 and she's person #2. You're both guilty as ****.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 30 Sep, 2023 06:44 am
@jcboy,
That reminds me of a line from a Freak Brothers cartoon.

"That's the first hippy we met who didn't want to get stoned. I guess we'd better put the stones away."
0 Replies

justdavidalone

Fri 13 Oct, 2023 12:55 am
Cheating is non-negotiable whether the person do it differently but with cheating is involve it's always worse.
0 Replies