Older men and younger women.

Diane

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 11:34 pm
I think danieljean has it right. Sort of sad and pathetic.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 11:58 pm
Jack Webbs wrote:

..."Basically, and lucky for them, I sort of view women in general as little girls.....blah blah"
Quote:

This'll get'em worked up, Jack. The more I read your stuff, the more I am convinced that getting a reaction from women does funny things to you.

You don't know what you're missing, Jack.

If you treat a woman as a woman, it will open up a whole new world for you, give you the opportunity to make a real companion for your Autumn days and make those cold winter nights that much more enjoyable.

As it stands, they probably only spend time with you (if your stories/fantasies are true) because:

a) Your obvious charm and wit, or

b) They all have a bet with each other, to see who can sit at the table the longest, without reaching over and ripping off your hairpiece.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:45 am
cyphercat, I did go you know? I didn't drive my beautiful car with a dazzler beside me. I jetted for the weekend instead.

I almost didn't go at all but then Patti, the aging, All American girl of my childhood (one of them) who is now divorced and no longer living in Switzerland begged me to come. I went.

Naturally since I am from where I am from. the old natives were all anxious to know what this California boy was up to these days. Smile Oh such a pity. I looked around, surveyed the crowd; all I can say is time has been very good to me. Some of my old friends were just that literally . . .old! If you get my drift.

For three days and nights we partied. It came time to leave. I told them I wanted to stay. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Fly-over country was beneath the dark blanket as the jet rapidly covered the Continent. When the wheels of the jet hit the runway on The Coast I could think of only one thing; Jack you old devil, it is time to party! Very Happy

See how Jack does things cyphercat? Hmmmmm? Cool
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 01:23 am
Here's an old fart joke for anyone who may see it as relevant.

"Some friends of an old guy decided to get him something special for his birthday. They bought him a hooker. She went to his house and knocked on the door. Upon opening it she said "Hi I am your birthday present." He responded, "What am I supposed to do with you?" "I am yours for super sex", she answers. He replies: "Well I am 68 years old so I will take the soup."
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 01:24 am
...and purely for balance, here's one for the ladies....

Two old ladies were rocking in their chairs on the nursing home porch. One says "Martha, do you remember the minuet?" Martha answers "Heck, I don't even remember the ones I slept with."
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 04:16 am
construct or not...the person behind jack webbs is a sad and lonely creature.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:21 am
Nobody living near the Glitterdome in Earthquake country is sad and lonely dagmarka. We are preoccupied folk. :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:29 am
Jack Webbs wrote:
You people, just some of you, have no idea how it is to feel genuinely human.

You are right. I am an alien.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 11:11 am
You mean a construct?
0 Replies

Cola

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:45 pm
*thinking this is all a joke grenade...still waiting*
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:47 pm
bm
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:52 pm
Cola wrote:
*thinking this is all a joke grenade...still waiting*

it is.

One long dragged out joke..
0 Replies

LoneHaranger

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 12:29 am
Jack Webbs, it sounds like you're doing a lot of game playing.

I'd rather just be myself. It might sound boring to you, but it works out better for me. Plus, all that game playing sounds exhausting!
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 09:28 am
You may be right, Lone Haranger. :wink:
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 06:56 pm
Quote:
Jack's cool!

Stray Cat is cool too!

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/CattitudeT.jpg

Stray Cat would like to go for a ride in your little red sports car.

If you ever get tired of your little red sports car, please send it to Stray Cat!
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 11:16 pm
Well, you already have the necessities to drive such a car Stray Cat. The bucket seat is adjustable, you'd have no problem managing the peddles or looking over the steering wheel.

The car is a major attraction. I have had women jump right into the passenger seat as I cruised the beach on a busy Saturday afternoon.

It's funny, I have two friends that had cars like mine; one was white the other metallic brown (the cars.) Although their girlfriends loved those cars they didn't as wives. Within a matter of weeks both guys sold their cars. Their new wives would not allow them to keep them.

One guy bought a Japanese sporstcar of identical color. I think it was in hopes nobody would notice the difference under the paint; a brown car is a brown car you know?

The other guy, the one that owned the white car, now drives a gray, 4-dr family sedan. Even though he and his new wife are much too old to have children. It too is made in Japan.

That sort of thing or anything like it would never happen to Jack. My German car is part of my life. I must have it. I'd be like a duck out of water, a bullfighter without a bull.

When I was doing Rita in Santa Clarita she had a two car garage; storage on one side her Lexus on the other. Rita in Santa Clarita always made certain that garage was vacant in order to accommodate my car. Lexus stayed parked on the other side of the driveway until I left.

And I just don't date women if I find out they cannot accommodate my car. Think I'd park my car at curbside? No way. That's just the way I am.

Plus even if they can accommodate my fine car, if I find out they live in a bad neighborhood? Everything is off. I just don't fool around. Cool
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 11:25 pm
The depth is frightening.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 11:40 pm
snood, ....I....I think I love you!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 09:38 am
Jack Webbs wrote:

When I was doing Rita in Santa Clarita............
Quote:

You old romantic, Jack. It must be your gentlemanly charm that sweeps them off their feet.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 12:04 pm
Sorry for breaking in here, but I need some clarification.

Just can't wade through 18 pages.

I seem to remember Jack is in his mid-sixties.

What age group are we talking about as far as women?

Also, are we talking about women who can carry on an intelligent coversation, or ones for whom riding around in whatever type of car you're talking about is enough?

Serious inquiry, just trying to get the Cliff notes on this thread.
0 Replies