Who would you erase from human history?

Milfmaster9

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 06:11 pm
Ellinas wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Should Greece be on my list?

BBB

Well I don't know which are your criteria, but I would never go to live somewhere else Smile .
My fair nation surpasses all in diary products.. we have good drink, beautiful women, are now a wealthy nation and by god the people here are great.. wouldnt trade it for any nation.. shame bout the weather.. id get rid of reality tv shows, especially simon cowell..
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 05:39 am
Milfmaster9 wrote:
Ellinas wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Should Greece be on my list?

BBB

Well I don't know which are your criteria, but I would never go to live somewhere else Smile .
My fair nation surpasses all in diary products.. we have good drink, beautiful women, are now a wealthy nation and by god the people here are great.. wouldnt trade it for any nation.. shame bout the weather.. id get rid of reality tv shows, especially simon cowell..

My fair nation has all these, plus great Mediterranean weather and natural beauty as well as is full of monuments and landmarks Smile .
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 05:46 am
John Howard
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 05:50 am
Feeling a little fed-up with politics today, Wilso?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 05:59 am
It's too late for me to start. And I'm feeling down about two deaths I've only just learned of.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 06:01 am
Bedtime here. Working tomorrow. I'll be checking in a little bit this week now that uni's finished for the year. Until I go on holidays next week.
0 Replies

Milfmaster9

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 07:30 pm
Hellinas (i do ancient greek ) the one thing which separates the british and us irish from the rest of the world, is the most fundimental and most civilised thing.. we know how to make a proper cup of tea.. its the little things that count.. i was in germany, and in two weeks i never got a decent cup of tea.... STARBUCKS may be able to make coffee but tea is still beyond them... id erase starbucks, would that mean that half the streets in the US would be vacant since there is a starbucks every square metre..
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 07:33 pm
You must be joking. Laughing

If I could erase one person from history, it would be Jesus.
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 10:15 pm
flushd wrote:

You are sick.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 02:18 am
flushd wrote:

And Mohammed (sp?) with him!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 02:33 am
nations, states, religions, and patriarchy.
back to matriarchal societies. peace on earth, good food, and clean ears. :-)
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 07:31 am
If Mother Nature had a vote here, I'm sure she'd say, "Adam, before the coming of Eve."
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:26 am
dagmaraka wrote:

What do you mean "back to matriarchal socities?? Are you implying that all societies were matriarchal at one time?? Even more, are you implying that there has ever been peace on earth??
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:33 am
That evil Jesus with all that love and compassion!!!! What kind of person would teach that??!!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:35 am
John Creasy wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

What do you mean "back to matriarchal socities?? Are you implying that all societies were matriarchal at one time?? Even more, are you implying that there has ever been peace on earth??

Well, I like the clean ears part anyway.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 01:52 pm
Milfmaster9 wrote:
Hellinas (i do ancient greek ) the one thing which separates the british and us irish from the rest of the world, is the most fundimental and most civilised thing.. we know how to make a proper cup of tea.. its the little things that count.. i was in germany, and in two weeks i never got a decent cup of tea.... STARBUCKS may be able to make coffee but tea is still beyond them... id erase starbucks, would that mean that half the streets in the US would be vacant since there is a starbucks every square metre..

I know Irish very well. I like them a lot, they are close to Greeks in behavior Smile .
0 Replies

Milfmaster9

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:34 pm
well i loved ur 'mythos' but it was the ouso that finished me off!!!! powerful stuff... lots of history, greece.. much more than here.. but we do have older momuments... newgrange is 4000 B.C. or so..
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 12:26 pm
Milfmaster9 wrote:
well i loved ur 'mythos' but it was the ouso that finished me off!!!! powerful stuff... lots of history, greece.. much more than here.. but we do have older momuments... newgrange is 4000 B.C. or so..

Well I would not say Greece has a tradition in beer Laughing .

You must try Ouzo from Lesbos, Tsipuro from Thessaly and Tsikudia from Crete.

Also Greek red wine is the best.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 02:16 pm
Ellinas wrote:
Milfmaster9 wrote:

I know Irish very well. I like them a lot, they are close to Greeks in behavior Smile .

Never thought about that. I am Irish and the only place I've found besides Ireland and England who can make a good cup of tea is Canada. Esp. British Columbia. You can't make tea in a coffepot, eh?

Other than that, the only people I'd erase from history are politicians. Cool
0 Replies