Something for ya Liberal's too chew on.

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 06:23 pm
and did everyone notice once again the terrible obscenity that keeps getting thrown around? "Liberal" !!! There's no need for such blue language!!
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:00 pm
Re: McGintrix
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Her statement that the "constitution was carved in stone" is also wrong in that it has been amended 27 times.

BBB
And those who did that are Communist going against what are Forefathers invested in, which is turrning America into a disgrace. And yet you Liberal's wonder why 9/11 happened.

Are you for real?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:08 pm
Reading CGs posts I remember this computer-science random-paper generator ...

Quote: "SCIgen is a program that generates random Computer Science research papers, including graphs, figures, and citations. It uses a hand-written context-free grammar to form all elements of the papers. Our aim here is to maximize amusement, rather than coherence."

Makes you wonder...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:08 pm
The US Constitution was created and carved in stone in 1776, when all of the Politician's were Christian

what is your proof of this ?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:10 pm
CG's like the postal service. Neither grammar, nor history, nor accuracy will get in the way of her story.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:13 pm
what a hoot this thread turned out to be. CG wites better comedy than JustWonders and Foxfyre put together.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:13 pm
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Her statement that the "constitution was carved in stone" is also wrong ...

BBB

and it was written on parchment. the ten commandements were carved in stone, as the story goes.

but then, some tend to get the constitution and the ten commandments confused these days...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:16 pm
Haven't laughed this hard since Uncle Ned caught his toes in the lawnmower. Smile Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:19 pm
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Her statement that the "constitution was carved in stone" is also wrong in that it has been amended 27 times.

BBB
And those who did that are Communist going against what are Forefathers invested in, which is turrning America into a disgrace. And yet you Liberal's wonder why 9/11 happened.

no way!!!

i know for sure that 9/11 was brought on by gays, lesbians and the aclu ! jerry falwell and pat robertson said so...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:19 pm
and the abortionists too!
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:22 pm
dyslexia wrote:
what a hoot this thread turned out to be. CG wites better comedy than JustWonders and Foxfyre put together.

I like the word "hoot"!

<trying to be context-free>
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:31 pm
everybody must get stoned
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:33 pm
dyslexia wrote:
everybody must get stoned

yep, t'would be a much more peaceful planet. except for when that mooch, benny, comes around empty handed. again... Laughing
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:29 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

no way!!!

i know for sure that 9/11 was brought on by gays, lesbians and the aclu ! jerry falwell and pat robertson said so...
Do you have proof?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:40 pm
Did you not read the papers in the days after 911, CG?

There was a lot of coverage of this fascinating interaction

Quote:
Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson react to the September 11 terrorist attacks on American soil.
Partial transcript of comments from the Thursday, September 13, 2001 edition of the '700 Club.'

<snip>

JERRY FALWELL: The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, yes.

JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way--all of them who have tried to secularize America--I point the finger in their face and say "you helped this happen."

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur,
and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/87/story_8770_1.html?rnd=20

the transcript is all over the internet now - was in the papers and on the tv in 2001
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:45 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

no way!!!

Do you have proof?

Christianity Today, Week of September 14

Weblog: As the World Prays, Falwell and Robertson Blame ACLU, Gays, and Others for 'Deserved' Attack
christianity today

your turn, cg...
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:47 pm
Do you have proof?

Yes.

An essay on how 9/11 was brought on by gays, lesbians and the ACLU
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:52 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Her statement that the "constitution was carved in stone" is also wrong ...

BBB

and it was written on parchment. the ten commandements were carved in stone, as the story goes.

but then, some tend to get the constitution and the ten commandments confused these days...
I was mediforically speaking. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:59 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

no way!!!

Do you have proof?

Christianity Today, Week of September 14

Weblog: As the World Prays, Falwell and Robertson Blame ACLU, Gays, and Others for 'Deserved' Attack
christianity today

your turn, cg...
I don't believe anything these so called Conservatives say.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 09:55 pm
dora17 wrote:
dlowan-- review her other posts-- she ain't kiddin'...

Ah well, she ought to be - so I shall react as though my thesis is true.
0 Replies