Something for ya Liberal's too chew on.

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 02:13 pm
McG
Funny to see you use the word ignorance when you compare pedophiles with the gay population Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 02:17 pm
Montana wrote:
McG
Funny to see you use the word ignorance when you compare pedophiles with the gay population Rolling Eyes

It's good to see that you keep ducking so the points keep flying over your head. Perhaps some day you won't duck low enough and you might actually "get it". Then again, probably not.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 02:19 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 03:38 pm
Wow, a lot has been said since I last checked in on this thread...interesting stuff. I don't know why I bother because "God" Smile knows it won't change anyone's mind (or even sink into the minds that I wish it would penetrate), but the difference between pedophilia and gay marriage is simple: another person's right to happiness (the child's) must be impinged upon to provide the happiness for the molester.
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 03:40 pm
So of course the anti-gay rights people can say, "But just knowing that somewhere out there there is a happily married gay couple will impinge upon MY rights to happiness!" Smile
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 03:48 pm
The Constitution was ratified in 1787. I know because I often proudly wear a belt buckle commemorating the Bicentennial of the Constitution. It's a collectible now. And, as has already been pointed out, it's been amnded 27 times, so what's this "carved in stone" stuff?

Now, to the point: I'm still trying to figure out what the possible connection might be between child molestation and gay marriage? <scratching head, confusedly>
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 03:56 pm
By the way, i think CG started the derogatory tone by titling this topic what she did...doesn't the word "Liberal" uttered by the GOPers mean something dirty now? I thought i heard that the next edition of Webster's will have the definition of lib as "baby-killin', pervert-lovin', monkey-humpin' pinko," and I believe that is the meaning CG may have heard as well....

also, for anyone catching up who may not have read the whole thing, just to clarify, I DID NOT write "hederalsexual", although some of the quotes say I did. I still don't even get what that means...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 04:04 pm
I know you didn't write it, dora. You were quoting CG. I understand the word she's trying to use all right -- heterosexual -- but the sentence which contains that word makes no sense whatever to me.
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 04:08 pm
Thanks, Andrew... I just can't fit hetero- or hedral-sexual into that sentence...hmm... thought maybe it was a reference of some kind, but perhaps it was just an "alternative" spelling Smile
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 04:14 pm
dora17 wrote:

also, for anyone catching up who may not have read the whole thing, just to clarify, I DID NOT write "hederalsexual", although some of the quotes say I did. I still don't even get what that means...

Oh, that's my fault Dora - I accidently erased one too many "end quotes" when quoting CG. I'll edit it now Very Happy
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 04:30 pm
Damn, I thought it was some sort of obscure reference to Norwegian kinky stuff like Thor Hyerdahl being translated as Hyerdahlsexual and mis-spelled in translation.
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 04:38 pm
Laughing good one dyslexia
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 04:38 pm
Thanks Sanctuary!!! I felt silly... Smile
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 05:33 pm
Re: McGintrix
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Her statement that the "constitution was carved in stone" is also wrong in that it has been amended 27 times.

BBB
And those who did that are Communist going against what are Forefathers invested in, which is turrning America into a disgrace. And yet you Liberal's wonder why 9/11 happened.
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 05:52 pm
Quote:
nd those who did that are Communist going against what are Forefathers invested in, which is turrning America into a disgrace. And yet you Liberal's wonder why 9/11 happened.

If this kind of thinking represents the future, I'm thinking the 19th amendment should be the first to be repealed. After that, let's repeal those commie manifesto numbers 1 through 10, the Bill of Rights. Dang reds.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 05:57 pm
If this kind of thinking represents thinking then I'm confused.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 05:59 pm
That one is a truly hilarious gem!

Keep 'em coming.

Communist constitution amenders made 9/11 happen.

That goes in my paranoia hall of fame.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 06:00 pm
goodfielder wrote:
If this kind of thinking represents thinking then I'm confused.

Ya fell at the first "if", thank goodness.

I think she's actually kidding, meself.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 06:02 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Communist Constitution Amenders Made 9/11 Happen

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 06:20 pm
dlowan-- review her other posts-- she ain't kiddin'...
0 Replies