Fun things to do with an erect penis.

kirsten

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 05:36 pm
This is A2K luv...I'm any age you need me to be. Anything goes really... Gus for example has been both my father and a lover.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 05:51 pm
kirsten wrote:
This is A2K luv...I'm any age you need me to be. Anything goes really... Gus for example has been both my father and a lover.

OK, I've thought about it, and you're now a 21 year old, raven haired (rather like the delectable Teri Hatcher actually) Limbo Dancing daughter of a vintage Cognac producer, who can knock up a rather fine Duck A L'Orange whilst using lots of kitchen utensils in a provocative way.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 06:12 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
kirsten wrote:

OK, I've thought about it, and you're now a 21 year old, raven haired (rather like the delectable Teri Hatcher actually) Limbo Dancing daughter of a vintage Cognac producer, who can knock up a rather fine Duck A L'Orange whilst using lots of kitchen utensils in a provocative way.

You nailed it! Oh by the way, yes they're real , and they're magnificent.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 06:18 pm
YOU were the one that peeped into my changing room eh?
I thought I heard a door creak, and someone swoon.
Naughty Naughty. Now you know my secret.
Ellpus.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 08:13 am
Well, I've read through this entire thread and for some reason no one has written about the most common use for an erect penis, I'm speaking of course of it's use in the kitchen as a third hand. (Rather than the oft mentioned third leg.)

Many times whilst making breakfast for my sweet honey and me, I am confronted by the problem of too many items on the breakfast tray. There are the plates with the omelettes, the little dishes of salsa and marmalade, the glasses of the freshly squeezed orange juice, leaving not enough room for the cups of hazelnut latte. I can manage to hold both cup handles in my right hand and can grasp the left side of the tray with my left but there needs to be more support under the center of the tray and that's where having an HHH (Hefty Hydraulic Hoser) really comes in handy.

Just as I flip the omelettes onto the plates, I entertain a few remembrances or visualizations of some particularly aerobatic huckabucka and my third hand rises to the occasion. Resting the tray on his head and grasping the lattes, I head down the hall to where my love is awaiting her morning wake-up.

A lot of times I have to re-heat the omelettes in the microwave after her morning wake-up.

Joe(also good for hanging the towel while you comb your hair)Nation
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:07 am
Joe, that is quie a balaning act your "wedding tackle" would have to pull off.

Are you sure your "up" to it?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 11:21 am
As others will tell you here, it is simply a matter doing the proper exercises with your instrument. Performing several sets of 'no-hands' push-ups per day does wonders for ones staying ability allowing for hours on end of being on-point.

In addition, if one starts early in life, lifting one pound bar bells connected to a length of bungee cord, you can easily increase the weight load to five or even ten pounds.

Moreover, and perhaps most valuable, are a combination of yogic stretchs and agitation practice, wherein the member is stimulated for periods lasting up to three hours while concentration of thought prevents any release.

I always laugh a little when I see those commercials where they express concern over erections lasting over four hours... try throughout the whole three day weekend.

Joe(It's a matter of mind over and over and over and over) Nation
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:04 pm
When taking a couple of mugs of morning coffee to share with your sweetie in bed, it's a handy rack to hold the donuts.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:43 pm
That's what I was saying...
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:49 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
That's what I was saying...

Yes you were, but some of us can't afford fancy-Dan breakfast trays. Very Happy
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:59 pm
Let's see now....average diameter of donut/bagel hole....desired diameter of penile unit for it's intended purpose ...sorry guys, but if it can serve as a donut rack.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 03:29 pm
Kirsten...do a google image search for "tbone bagel" and see what you get.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 03:32 pm
WARNING: Some loss of doughnut product may result.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 05:01 pm
kickycan wrote:
Kirsten...do a google image search for "tbone bagel" and see what you get.

Against my better judgement, I googled, but to my surprise didn't find anything risque. Perhaps I'm too filtered? :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 05:05 pm
Could be...too bad, you would have gotten a really good laugh. Can't you turn filtering off? Oh well.
0 Replies

Prospero

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 05:06 pm
Somehow, this thread seems a little disrespectful of one's member.

I am ....... struck dumb!

What sort of place IS this, a man is forced to ask.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 05:36 pm
Prospero wrote:
Somehow, this thread seems a little disrespectful of one's member.

What sort of place IS this, a man is forced to ask.

A place where the only members we try to be respectful of, are A2K members Razz
0 Replies

Prospero

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 05:46 pm
Well, that is a good thing, no doubt - Sir/Madam National Institute of Mental Health - if not a soupcon limited.
0 Replies

Prospero

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 05:50 pm
After all, charity begins at home, does it not?

And, if one hath not charity, is one not but a sounding bell, or a tinkling cymbal?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 06:39 pm
Wha?
0 Replies