Fun things to do with an erect penis.

Synonymph

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:10 pm
My monitor is melting.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:13 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I like to don yellow tights, glue large feathers onto my rear, paint eyes onto my "Percy", attach a beak on the end and fool people into thinking that I'm riding on the back of an Ostrich.

I take a fence to that.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:16 pm
I like dancing naked in front of the streetside picture window while blasting ZZ Top's "Woke up with wood" from my stereo. I pick up lots of chicks this way.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:17 pm
When the fishing season has started, I find an over excited Todger is ideal for catching Rainbow Trout.
Tie a length of fishing twine (coat the manhood in foam rubber first, to avoid penile strangulation) around the convenient rim at the end, attach a particularly alluring flyhook to the other end, and cast.
There is an added bonus to this Todgerial fishing, as pleasing sensations are experienced
A) When you are moving "Percy" back and forth in order to "activate" the fly on the surface of the water,
and B) The enormity is being pulled after a Trout has taken the bait.
Safety Notice:- If you catch a Pike, cut fishing line immediately.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:26 pm
In spring, the Todger comes into its own when all those little jobs need doing in the greenhouse.
Re-potting plants? No problem if you have a Mr Throbbie to hand. Simply hold the plant pot at waist height, insert your throbber into the hole at the bottom of said pot, and push. Out comes the plant, ready to be potted up into a larger container.
Safety Note:- Always beware of broken terracotta at the bottom of the pot, normally put there for drainage.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:34 pm
In dry spells during the summer, Mr Stiffy can make light work of watering the herbacious borders, normally located behind the maze.
Simply tie the garden hose onto the end of your upright citizen, hold a cigar with one hand, a Pimms with the other, and play Hula music.
A particularly vigorous hula should achieve a refreshing coverage of three square yards per minute, and is very good for the waistline.
Safety Note:- NEVER spray onto electrical equipment.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:35 pm
Where I come from that kind of fishing is called trolling. The last time my buddy and I tried it, he yelled from yonder bank "Man, that water is cold", and I replied "Yep. Deep too.".
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 04:44 pm
When Autumn arrives, and the leaves have fallen from the Cider Orchard,
Monsieur Ardonne is ideal for use as a "third hand". Simply tie a large rubbish bag onto the end, and have both hands free to collect the swept up leaves. The amount of leaves you can carry depends on the naughtiness of your thoughts. For instance, thoughts of a romantic nature regarding the delectable Teri Hatcher should enable one to carry thirty or so pounds of leaves.
Safety Note:- Never think of Grandmama during the task, as bag will slip off the end owing to deflation, and spill contents.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 05:09 pm
The winter Todger has a multitude of uses, in fact this is the time when the pink periscope really becomes an invaluable asset.
From serving as a portable hand warmer when out on a grouse shoot, through to thawing out iced up doorlocks on ones Bentley, a Trouser Snake is simply indispensible.
Indoor duties include being an ideal "model" for when one is making a papier mache snowman as a table ornament, something to hold the ribbon in place on a present , leaving two hands free to tie the knot and, of course, a simple tool when it comes the time to ascertain whether there are any giblets hiding inside the Turkey.
When one's wife has a Christmas hangover the next morning, it will serve as an extra handhold, and will provide adequate leverage, so that she may achieve the upright position in bed before the staff arrive with breakfast.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 05:31 pm
A Todger for all seasons...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 05:37 pm
I believe Lord Ellpus may be Gus' long-estranged fraternal twin brother.
0 Replies

Rancid

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 06:01 pm
Mental pictures... Confused

Anyone care for a game of pool? No cues allowed.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 01:01 am
kickycan wrote:
I believe Lord Ellpus may be Gus' long-estranged fraternal twin brother.

It is theoretically possible I suppose, as Papa spent some time out there mopping up cheap shares after the depression in the 30's.
If Mr Ratzenhofer IS related in any way, he could always become a vegetable farmer and grow "squash".
Then he could take on the family name and be known as Gourd Ellpus.
Tell me, are there any other traits that you know of?
For instance, does he have a Valet?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 02:27 am
I believe I am perfectly safe in replying "no" to that question.

Did you actually intend to ask if he is a varlet?

THAT, dear sir, is a horse of a different choler.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 02:32 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Tell me, are there any other traits that you know of?
For instance, does he have a Valet?

Well...he does like the letter "V" alot, as for the "alet"... more like, OLAA! bring on the "V's"!
And there we are, back to the beginning again.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 02:52 am
'MR Stiffy!'

I am seriously offended!

<to be honest I am nauseated, but I'm saving that for the court action>
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 03:33 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
'MR Stiffy!'

I am seriously offended!

Court action? Anyone for tennis type of court action perchance?
I have a pretty impressive passing shot. Although I dont know about fifteen love anymore.....I'm lucky if I manage the odd one now and then.
But if it is pending litigation to which you are referring, I will say here and now that Percy has been known to put up a pretty stiff defence, apart from the case "Sisters of Mercy vs. Percy Ellpus" (Old Bailey March 1967).
A miscarriage of justice happened on that occasion, when he was
"bound over" for 6 months.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:34 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
'MR Stiffy!'

I am seriously offended!

Ah - just wag your tail, puppy, and go dig up a boner....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:37 am
Is there a female equivalent to this thread?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:06 am
coat rack?
0 Replies