Fun things to do with an erect penis.

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:30 pm
Unfortunately, I do not own an errect penis. Or a flaccid one, for that matter. I wish I did, for I am told that I am quite a good medium when it comes to matters of hypnosis, telepathy, communication with the other worlds and such. I would find such a device particularly handy, an antenna of communication with perhaps extraterrestrial civilizations, with ghosts of those long gone, with spirits on the loose... I am wondering, has anyone had a communication experience of the sort?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:33 pm
Uh, Dag...been hitting the absinthe today?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:38 pm
Let her go, Slappy. She's on a roll.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:51 pm
Not yet, Slappy. Perhaps that is the problem?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:52 pm
Dag, my erect penis is sending you a message right now...can you tell us what it's saying?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:55 pm
kickycan wrote:
Dag, my erect penis is sending you a message right now...can you tell us what it's saying?

"You'll have to excuse the discharge."
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:58 pm
Umm, Kicky, see that is the problem - I don't have an identical receiver to decode your message. I bet Slappy is reading it OK though!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:01 pm
kickycan wrote:

I can help you out there, kicky. I can hear your penis' screams. It is saying, "SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. I WANT TO RETURN TO THE MATCHBOOK AND LIVE OUT MY DAYS WITH MY FELLOW STICK MATCHES BUT SOMEONE HAS STUCK ME BETWEEN THE LEGS OF THIS CRAZY ITALIAN DUDE. OH GOD! HELP!!!!!!!"
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:08 pm
See I knew penises will be handy in telepathy. Aren't you glad, Kicky, that Gus is such a skilled medium?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:11 pm
I can hear Slappy's penis now. What is it saying? The transmission is scrambled. Wait..... I can hear it now.

It is saying. '"Get your hands of me you bastard! You're killing me! You're choking me to death! Why? Every friggin day you do this crap to me! I want to die."
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 08:36 pm
Close Gus...7 times a day.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:42 pm
Omg........you guys really DO sit around and play with your penis all day. Cool

I'm gonna have a phobia now. Everytime I go to the mall or any public place and grab ahold of the door to open it - I'll wonder who touched that knob before me. Sad

I'm afraid to go to bed now - for fear of dreaming of playing checkers with Gus's penis all night. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:45 pm
If I were a man I would play with myself quite a bit too.
The ease of it would be too much for me Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:57 pm
That's right, shewolfnm...any form of public transportation, outside schoolyards, nursing homes.

Good times!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 12:02 am
Is the plural of penis penii?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 12:04 am
When hitch-hiking, instead of a proffered thumb, you might want to wave Perky Percy at the passing cars. The reactions of some of the drivers can be surprising, or so my friend told me.

(Gus may have to use a photo-enlargement for this, so that the drivers can see what he's waving)
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 03:19 am
The plural of penis is 'men'.

How can a vagina ever look pretty!!or a penis for that matter.
Why are we bothering with face creams and make up when its our fannys(fanny means ladies front bottom in the UK) which are being judged??!!!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 03:43 am
A judging eh? I'll get my diary.................
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 03:56 am
...........meanwhile, looking at the other side of the florin, men have had their manhood "Judged" since the dawn of creation.....size, girth, shape, what is that wierd knobbly bit half way down the side and slightly to the left, that sort of thing.
One of my previous acquaintances, halfway through the abominable act, once said "If you dont mind me saying Spanky, you have an awfully small organ".
To which I replied "Well, I'm not used to playing it in a Cathedral".
I never saw her again. Still mystified.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 05:25 am
Thats an absolute classic!!!
0 Replies