Need your valuable advice guys!!!

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:30 pm
Ron
Do you mind me asking you how old you are?
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:31 pm
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:33 pm
yeah! u read them, but u didn't understand, that the problem here
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:58 pm
Ron
They're your words and I think I understood them clearly. Tell me if I'm wrong or have missed anything.

You like this girl and decided to ask her out. She tells you she has a boyfriend and says no. You decide to ask her again at another time and she says no again.
You can't seem to accept this because you're becoming more and more attracted to her every time you see her.
You said you always catch her looking at you and I bet it's because you are constantly staring at her and making her nervous.
You said that you would continue to go to her work and just stare at her. This is very close to being considered stalking.
You mentioned that you would need to break her and her boyfriend up so that she would be free to go out with you. You don't know this girl from a hole in the wall and just you saying that freaks me out and I assure you it would give her the creeps as well.
You think maybe she lied about having a boyfriend because she's shy and maybe she'll come around.
This is not good. If she lied about having a boyfriend, then it means that she just doesn't want to go out with you.
Then you start rambling on about how women are meant to cook and care for children. Wrong answer, Ron!

So, what is it that I don't understand?
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:10 pm
See! u mistaken again!

This is what you wrote me:
"So, when exactly did god tell you about these rules? I'm only asking because god never told me this.

Is there anyone else out there that god told this to? Am I the only one god is keeping secrets from?

I'm thinking we might have different gods there bud"

This is what I answered:

"ya all just don't get it"

And then u've just replied:

"Ron
They're your words and I think I understood them clearly. Tell me if I'm wrong or have missed anything.

You like this girl and decided to ask her out. She tells you she has a boyfriend and says no. You decide to ask her again at another time and she says no again.
You can't seem to accept this because you're becoming more and more attracted to her every time you see her.
You said you always catch her looking at you and I bet it's because you are constantly staring at her and making her nervous.
You said that you would continue to go to her work and just stare at her. This is very close to being considered stalking.
You mentioned that you would need to break her and her boyfriend up so that she would be free to go out with you. You don't know this girl from a hole in the wall and just you saying that freaks me out and I assure you it would give her the creeps as well.
You think maybe she lied about having a boyfriend because she's shy and maybe she'll come around.
This is not good. If she lied about having a boyfriend, then it means that she just doesn't want to go out with you.
Then you start rambling on about how women are meant to cook and care for children. Wrong answer, Ron!"

Hope you are clever enough to understand it!!
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:11 pm
I kept telling u read it over and over again, but u won't read.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:14 pm
U judge me negatively when u can't even read.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:18 pm
Besides, I was replying to justa Babbling when I wrote all those cook, children, woman...
U don't have to bring that up. It wasn't even your business!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:22 pm
Everything you post here is public, Ronfg. Don't be surprised if people other than those you address things to, respond.

If you don't want a reaction to something, don't post.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:24 pm
Quit picking on my buddy Ronfg, you damn women!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:25 pm
Get busy with that whip, kix.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:33 pm
Woah - down boy! Geesh.

I read what you wrote to me twice and most of it does not make sense. Sorry.

I am curious about something though. If you ever get married will you be against your wife going out and bringing in a paycheck to help pay the bills?

According to all you are saying a womans place is in the home taking care of her husband and children if they end up with any. Oh yeah - and doing the cooking and dishes and all that really fun stuff.

I was surprised to read that you are 21. You are not all that much younger than me. I thought you were 14 or so. Anyways, that's neither here nor there. You are acting like a pure ass right now.

You came on here asking for advice. You seem to be picking only the advice that goes the way you want it to. Then you get all huffy at people like Montana that was simply trying to understand you better. Advice that is asked for - is not always going to be what you wanna hear.

You need to clean up your act, buddy - or you will be sitting there 20 years from now wondering why no woman wants you.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 12:44 am
LOL! I thought he was 14 also!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 07:53 am
Ronfg wrote:
I kept telling u read it over and over again, but u won't read.

Ron
I did read it over again and the words still haven't changed. I know how to read quite well, so if I'm not reading it right, maybe you're the one who's writing it wrong.

Also, in regard to me posting a response to you when you were talking to Brooke, as ehBeth has mentioned, this is a public forum and when you post here, anyone can respond to whatever they want.

I'd also like to add that the only reason why I am responding to you is because of things that you said that I find quite disterbing, so if I were you, I'd go back and read what you wrote and figure out what is very wrong with some of the things you said!
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:17 am
Okay! I will stop here. It seems we are running into endless debate.
Though, it is correct to say I have valued the traditional way of family.
I suppose u r all females, and thus, all attacking me because I pointed out that I believe in traditional family, which is disterbing to modern females.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:20 am
Okay! tell me brooke! what exactly is it that u say it deosn't make any sense?
I might be wrong. I wanna know. Correct me or I will correct you!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:25 am
Ron
I am not attacking you and your family values are the least of what disturbs me.

What disturbs me is how you are handling yourself with this girl you like and how you can't seem to accept no for an answer.
Going to a girls work to stare at her and talking about breaking her and her boyfriend up are a few of the thing that are extremely disturbing.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:32 am
OKay Montana! Do u think I am that stupid?
I won't! I don't have the guts either to break someone's relationship or to stare at her. Don't worry about that!
I stated this before.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:35 am
And also, you did attack me. You quoted me and mentioned that we might have different Gods.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:51 am
Hello Ron, I haven't read all of this thread but from what I got it seems to me that you met a girl that you liked... asked her out and she said no, which was the answer you didn't want... am I right so far... now you barely know this girl from what it seems because you only know her name because of her name tag....so you have probably been chatting this girl up and visiting her at work because you just can't seem to get her off your mind...you have a thing for her...but she has a boyfriend...

tip of advice.. I am about your age (20) and I am female... if I told a boy that I had a boyfriend and he kept pursuing me.. it would go from being sweet to being annoying... try to gain her friendship first...then you can ponder the thought of asking her out... that would be like me saying, hey ron, I only know ur screenname from A2K and I am just guessing your name is Ron, will you go out with me... now what would you say (and if you say yes, I wasn't serious).. hopefully you'd say no, because you don't know me... get to know her..

also please don't feel like anyone is attacking you here... you asked for advice and everyone is just trying to help...
no matter where you go people will agree and disagree with you... it's life

P.S. don't sit there and stare.. it is creepy... glance over once in awhile and smile.. but don't stare.. play hard to get.. I know that drives me crazy!!
0 Replies