Need your valuable advice guys!!!

rodbogey

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:45 pm
Re: Need your valuable advice guys!!!
Ronfg wrote:
Month ago, I saw some girl who was working at some place, and I really like her. So, 7 days ago, I asked her out, but she told me she got BF, and did not accept

I'm sorry but you can't assume that she might want to go out with you and that she made up the story of her boyfriend. You've asked her out a couple of times and she's made her choice: she does not want. She's given you reasons and apparently you do not want to accept what she's decided (that's why you've assumed she might want to go out with you but she's too shy). You've asked her twice and for me that's enough, if you keep asking she might feel arrassed and that'd be worse.
0 Replies

jessikita21

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:53 pm
Hi let me just give you a little advice from a girl first of all I dont think she has a boy friend second that's good that you asked her the second time now all you have have to do is HERE IS MY NUMBER SO WHENEVER YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME OR WANT TO GO OUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME"""" this is an experience believe me it will work you're just trying to hard. jessica
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:56 pm
Ronfg wrote:
OH OKAY! SO MY NEXT PLAN WOULD BE TO SEPARATE HER FROM HER BF SOMEHOW, SO I CAN TAKE HER OUT SOONER.
COME ON GUYS!!! WOULD U GUYS REALLY WAIT FOR THE DAY THEY SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER??? WHEN DO I EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN: 10,20,50,100 YEARS AFTER, OR EVEN AFTER LIFE???? HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT ???
UM DESPERATE GUYS!
THIS ONE IS LITTLE BIT TOUGH. BUT, MORE SHE IS UNCERTAIN THE MORE I LIKE HER.
SHE IS FRAGILE, SHY, AND SENSITIVE. IT ATTRACTS ME MORE AND EVEN MORE.

Now you got a problem dude! You can't take a no for an answer and that's dangerous. From my experience that's one of the things women's hate the most. Just because you're a guy and you think she's shy and fragile you think you can make her choices? Stop putting that much thought into it: she said no, and a no means no, plain and simple, period. I know your ego might be damaged or so, but you'll learn that in real life thing usually do not go exactly as planned or desired, and you'll also learn that the more you depend on someone the more vulnerable you are. Let her go and do not arrass her!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:00 pm
Yup - back off. If she was interested you would know it by now. Go find a girl who gives you positive feedback and leave this one alone.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:02 pm
I got a couple of words for this guy: SHE SAID NO! WHAT PART OF THAT YOU DON'T UNDERTAND?!
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 01:53 am
Thanks Jessica@! good advice!!1
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 01:56 am
sorry! it's Jessikita
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 07:28 am
jessikita21 wrote:
Hi let me just give you a little advice from a girl first of all I dont think she has a boy friend second that's good that you asked her the second time now all you have have to do is HERE IS MY NUMBER SO WHENEVER YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME OR WANT TO GO OUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME"""" this is an experience believe me it will work you're just trying to hard. jessica

That is very bad advice!!! Have you ever been stalked by anyone? His behavior is coming very close to stalking and encouraging him will not help matters.
He asked the girl out twice and she said no twice, so he has to accept that.
When someone says no, they mean no!!!!
I don't know what on earth would make you think she doesn't have a boy friend, but even if she didn't and said she did, she told him that because SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH HIM!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 07:33 am
Ronfg wrote:
Thanks Jessica@! good advice!!1

No, it is not good advice. It's terrible advice and if you really like this girl, you'll stop harrassing her. Believe me when I tell you that if this girl was interested at all in going out with you, she would have said yes, but she said NO, not just once, but twice. Leave the girl alone!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:08 am
Ronfg,

I assume that you are very young. One of these days a young lady will walk into your life and set you straight. (hopefully)

In high school there was this guy that used to sit and stare at me all the time. I can't begin to tell you how uncomfortable this was. Not only did he stare - he would purposely walk past my desk every chance he got and bend down and whisper something. I always felt like he was undressing me. I hated that class - just because he was in it.

His image has always stuck in my mind. His piercing eyes and cold stare, I can still remember so clearly. If I were to meet him on the street today, my reaction to him would be much the same as in high school.

So if you want to make sure that she NEVER has anything to do with you - then you go ahead and go to where she works and stare at her till summer. :wink:

There are some things you have said in this forum that are bothersome.

Ronfg wrote:
OH OKAY! SO MY NEXT PLAN WOULD BE TO SEPARATE HER FROM HER BF SOMEHOW

I hope you're NOT serious!!!!! That's pretty creepy, if you are.

Ronfg wrote:
BUT, MORE SHE IS UNCERTAIN THE MORE I LIKE HER.

Ron? Why would you say this? Is this about the "chase?" Wanting something even MORE because you can't have it?

Ronfg wrote:
SHE IS FRAGILE, SHY, AND SENSITIVE. IT ATTRACTS ME MORE AND EVEN MORE.

Key word there is "fragile." Many women who are fragile do not maintain healthy boundries. And many men who are around these kind of women feel very powerful. Does she make you feel powerful, Ron?

Only reason I ask that is because I think you are on a road to destruction. I think you have the wrong idea of what a woman is. I get the feeling that you don't believe a woman can think for herself. That she needs a man to do that for her. That she is somehow "beneath" you - simply because she is a female. And THAT, my friend will bite you in the ass someday. Hopefully a strong woman walks into your life and knocks you off your perch before then.

You also said this:
Ronfg wrote:

Let me tell something, which you need to remember during your rest of your life: Don't show any mercy. Be the man of the house. Man has to make the rules, not wives. (No offense to females, I believe this is how it works in human nature system).

That was from another thread.

Ron - women are your equal in so many areas. They are not your "object." They go out and work to pay the bills - on top of child rearing. They fight in wars - and lose their life the same way as a male soldier does.

Your gender does NOT put you in the class of the almighty, simply because you have a dick.

If you expect to have a healthy - loving - long lasting, relationship someday...........I suggest you UN-learn some of these crazy notions in your head.

POWER control can be very destructive in a relationship. Especially if you ever begin to feel POWERLESS.

It's ok to be the strong one in the relationship physically. To be able to protect your loved one if the need would so arise. But don't mistake that for power. It's ok to be able to take control of things in a relationship when your partner is feeling weak in spirit for whatever reason. It's even ok to make certain decisions by yourself. Especially if this decision, you KNOW, is for the good of your family. In cases like that, you still consult each other and talk it through.

It is NOT ok to dictate your partner through perceived power. Power that you have given yourself - but you don't rightly own.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 12:42 pm
Quote:

As Some Of You Advised Me, I Will Not Ask Her Again Whether If She Has Changed Her Mind Or Not. Though, I Will Keep Eating There, And Sit Across The Room, And Stare At Her; Until Summer. If She Won't Come Up Me, Then I Will Move On, As, Again, Many Of You Consulted Me. How Does It Sound Guys???

I posted my advice before I read this statement. Now you definatly sound like a stalker. Don't be that guy!

I also read his comment on the other thread. The sad part is that he probably will still be able to find some woman out there that can satisfy his needs for a passive slave partner. Good women think they all have evolved since the 40's and 50's, and men haven't. Believe me there are still women who haven't evolved also.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 03:29 pm
Oh come on justa Babbling!!! So if u have read the whole reply of mine from the other thread, why in the world would u conclude that I don't believe in gender equality? I do believe women and men are equal. I do believe women are equal to men in terms of intelligence. Though, there are certain limits that women should never pass because god determined that limit to women; that is family responsibility as a wife.
For instance, women are distinguished as wives whenever they engage into marriege with men. Wife means wife; Wife has the responsibility to cook, to look after chidlren, and to be the queen of the house.
It is normal for woman to go out there and fight for their rights- against those who don't think women are equal. I will never be surprised if all the CEOs, politicians, and presidents were women.
But, I will stand tall against those who oppose to take the responsibilty of wife. Woman must not go out there and say "we are equal, thus, we will not take inequal responsibility in marriege." Come on! this is not inequality. This is what makes women more women. For being men's wives, men love them more.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 03:33 pm
You're an odd little fella, Ronfg.

If the way you post here is the way you present in real life, the poor woman probably said she had a boyfriend so that you'd leave her alone.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:36 pm
Ronfg,

You talk as if it's women who have to fight to get our love. you never stop and think that maybe us men also have to fight for their love. It's sounds as if just because you are a man (just as I) women should love you. Women on the other hand have to meet certain standards for men to love them more? It just sounds kinda stupid.
0 Replies

chispita73

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:44 pm
I agree, don't be pushy. Shy or not bf or not when she gets to know you and she is available she'll let you know.

The mood will change and you'll know as well.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:48 pm
Ronfg

Good luck finding a woman who believes we are here to serve men and in the mean time, while you're sitting all alone waiting for that sucker, try not to get arrested for stalking.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:55 pm
Ronfg wrote:
Though, there are certain limits that women should never pass because god determined that limit to women; that is family responsibility as a wife.
For instance, women are distinguished as wives whenever they engage into marriege with men. Wife means wife; Wife has the responsibility to cook, to look after chidlren, and to be the queen of the house.

So, when exactly did god tell you about these rules? I'm only asking because god never told me this.

Is there anyone else out there that god told this to? Am I the only one god is keeping secrets from?

I'm thinking we might have different gods there bud ;-)
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:21 pm
ya all just don't get it
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:26 pm
Ronfg wrote:
to be the queen of the house.

Advice from a wise woman to all women: "Beware of men who wish to put you on a pedestal, it usually leads to them lighting a fire at your feet"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:29 pm
What's not to get Ron? You wrote your words and we read them.

Green Witch
Yep yep....
0 Replies