Need your valuable advice guys!!!

the wise

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 05:39 pm
Come on now... You know they dont take returns or refunds.
What am i supposed to do with these manacles and whips?
Plus I just re-oiled this sex swing for you...
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 10:27 pm
Screw u all!
I never said anything related to slave!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 10:58 pm
Ronfg wrote:
Screw u all!

Huh? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/confused.gif

< I swear men get PMS too >
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 11:00 pm
the_wise wrote:
You're just as bad as Ronnie Very Happy

Yeah, but only when I'm in the mood :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 11:06 pm
BorisKitten wrote:
Montana wrote:
Personally, I would have no problem being a house wife as long as my husband is rich, we have a house keeper, nanny, and I get a heafty allowance.

For myself I'd have to add: PLUS I'd love him madly, and he'd love me to distraction. Or is that just a given?

No slave-stuff allowed!

Oh yeah!!! I can't believe I forgot to add that he has to be sexy as hell and worship me, of course :-D There must be total love and devotion between us always as we live happily ever after. <sigh>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 11:07 pm
Ronfg wrote:
Screw u all!

You're a lot of fun, Ron ;-)
0 Replies

the wise

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:54 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:

< I swear men get PMS too >

You know I actually think I heard somewhere that our hormone levels do have some monthly changes similar to that of PMS. It's not exactly the same thing and we will never be able to blame our actions on it. But I think it does exist Razz
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:25 am
Guess what guys!
She quit her job!!! Why the hell did she do that for???
After asking her for the second time, I never asked again; I was quite friendly to her as if nothing happened.
I feel terrible for myself.
I guess, after all, you guys were right. ****!
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:36 am
Guess what guys!
After asking her for the second time, I never asked again; I was quite friendly to her as if nothing happened.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:52 am
Sure we have some observations in common here, ron, but we don't speak as one person. So far on this thread there are people of different sexes and ages from different places.
Most of us agree to some extent on view of marriage and don't agree with you.

As much appalled as we sound about your points of view - and we are generally amazed and against your views of the place of women - we are interested in talking to you.

Please keep communicating -
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:52 am
you lied?
Ronfg wrote:
Guess what guys!

I thought you said that you asked her out again and had taken her out on two dates.

She had to quit her job (probably to escape from a stalker) and you feel terrible for yourself?

What lesson have you learned?

No means NO.

Better luck next time.

Here's a thought . . . maybe you can send for a mail-order-bride from your native country.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:56 am
I am also perplexed that it is yourself you feel sorry for. Will you explain more?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 06:53 am
Ronfg wrote:
Guess what guys!

So you just lied to us about taking her out on two dates? You know, it's bad for you to lie to people. Really.

I'm guessing you think she quit her job because you kept coming in and staring at her? She may have quit for a million other reasons, too, not necessarily because of anything you did.

Maybe you've learned something about how to treat women, here on A2K. That would be wonderful. If not, well, Debra's mail-order-bride from your native country idea just might work for you.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 09:39 am
Maybe she married her bf and is now happily on her honeymoon.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 03:10 pm
BorisKitten wrote:
Ronfg wrote:
Guess what guys!

So you just lied to us about taking her out on two dates? You know, it's bad for you to lie to people. Really.

I'm guessing you think she quit her job because you kept coming in and staring at her? She may have quit for a million other reasons, too, not necessarily because of anything you did.

Maybe you've learned something about how to treat women, here on A2K. That would be wonderful. If not, well, Debra's mail-order-bride from your native country idea just might work for you.

Yep, yep....
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 01:21 am
I feel terrible about myself for making her quit her job. I feel stupid; I had never imagined that she would take this situation so seriuosly.

Yes, frankly, I lied about that two dates. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 02:42 am
I am more conservative person who believes in a traditional values of family.
I guess it doesn't apply anymore.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 03:30 am
Ronfg wrote:
I feel terrible about myself for making her quit her job. I feel stupid; I had never imagined that she would take this situation so seriuosly.

Yes, frankly, I lied about that two dates. Embarrassed

Come on dude, it's likely that she didn't quit her job because of you. Why are you so self centered? I'm sorry but from what I've read I think she didn't like you, she didn't care about you and you were meanless to her. Stop thinking of you as the center piece of the universe and start growing up.

P.S. We all knew you were lying about the couple of dates. There's no need to point it out.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 10:43 am
Unless you really are the stalker that Montana had you pegged for, then you probably weren't the reason she quit. If you were stalking her then GET HELP. The fact that you think she quit because of you makes me very nervous in either of two ways. Either you were the reason she quit and you need to seriously look at your actions, or you weren't the reason and you need to seriously look at your self image.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 10:55 am
I think it is good that Ronfg can admit his doubts and is open to re-evaluting behavior.
0 Replies