Need your valuable advice guys!!!

Ronfg

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 01:25 am
Month ago, I saw some girl who was working at some place, and I really like her. So, 7 days ago, I asked her out, but she told me she got BF, and did not accept. It seems that she is kind of really shy and quite. when I talk to her, she is so nervous and her face becomes as red as red. I can't say she isn't interested in me because I can see that her eyes are always on me when we meet. Yesterday, I went to her and asked if she has changed her mind or not. But, she told me she hasn't. So, when I was there, I could see that her eyes were at me. but because of her shy personality, she just can't talk to me or even look at me. So, here I am, little bit confused. What shall I Do now??? Should I keep asking her if she has changed her mind or not??? How should I appraoch her??? I need your little advice!!! Thanks guys!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 12,122 • Replies: 325
No top replies

smog

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 02:27 am
If she has a boyfriend and has refused twice your attempts to get her to go on a date with you, then it's probably best to drop the subject. She knows you like her now, yet she is with another guy. Wait it out or move on, but don't bother her too much about it. That will just make things awkward.
0 Replies

DestinysDad

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:26 am
Agree with Smog.

You should not keep asking her out. Girls like the challenge and chase, so dont make yourself so available. As soon as you stop showing up a couple times, she may come looking for you.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:22 am
Continue to be pleasant when you see her. I don't think you should keep asking her out, just make conversation. Smile, get her to smile. Keep it simple, keep it friendly. You never know what might come of it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:23 am
don't push her. If she wants to date you she knows you are available. But right now, she isn't.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:13 pm
thanks!!!
okay Guys!!! Do u think she is telling me the truth that she has a BF???
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:33 pm
She'd be lying to be polite in telling you she isn't interested.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:41 pm
Sure I thing she has a bf. She's nice, she's shy, she looks at you with a smile, but she's got a bf. What's not to believe?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:43 pm
Don't worry Ron, let me help you out. This is what you do.

You go up to her the next time you see her, and you say, "I KNOW YOU WANT ME, SO STOP PLAYING THIS BULLSHIT SHY GIRL GAME! GET THAT HOT LITTLE ASS OVER HERE SO WE CAN DO IT LIKE RABBITS ALL NIGHT LONG, WENCH!"

I think I'm really getting good at this advice thing.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:43 pm
You indicate that she is quite shy. It is possible she mentioned a BF because she is afraid to go out with you.

Do not ask her out again since she has turned you down twice already. Take some of the previous advice and continue to talk to her in a friendly manner without being pushy etc. Time will tell.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:45 pm
lol, or take Kicky's advice and you'll know for sure one way or the other.
0 Replies

DestinysDad

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 01:44 pm
Kicky's approach has the most upside. But, it's all in the delivery, or you may end up with a restraining order.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 02:56 pm
TO INTERPRID
U R RIGHT MAN! SHE SEEMS SHE IS AFRAID TO GO OUT WITH.
SHE IS NOT KIND OF GIRL WHO LIKE TO PARTY AROUND, OR HANG AROUND WITH GUYS ALL THE TIME. SHE SEEMS TO BE VERY SENSITIVE, QUITE, AND SHY.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 03:46 pm
I Don't Care If They Laugh At Me Or Make A Joke Out Of It. Though, U GUYS ARE RIGHT. All The Things I Know About Her Came From Only Twice Meeting Experiences. I Only Know Her Name From Her Nametag.

But, Okay, Let's Look At This Situation From Positive Perspective. Let's Say She Is Really Shy And Afraid To Go Out With Me Due To Both Her Sensitive Personality And Some Personal Issues At Home Or Wherever; And, I Also Feel This Way Because I Have Seen And Have Talked To Her, And I Have Seen Her How Reacting To Me.

As Some Of You Advised Me, I Will Not Ask Her Again Whether If She Has Changed Her Mind Or Not. Though, I Will Keep Eating There, And Sit Across The Room, And Stare At Her; Until Summer. If She Won't Come Up Me, Then I Will Move On, As, Again, Many Of You Consulted Me. How Does It Sound Guys???
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 03:47 pm
If she doesn't like you, then you can't do nothing about it, just ignore her.

If she does like you, but she has a boyfriend then you do the same and just ignore her. Believe me, you will be the first to know when she breaks up with her boyfirend if she does like you. Then make your move again.
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 04:05 pm
OH OKAY! SO MY NEXT PLAN WOULD BE TO SEPARATE HER FROM HER BF SOMEHOW, SO I CAN TAKE HER OUT SOONER.
COME ON GUYS!!! WOULD U GUYS REALLY WAIT FOR THE DAY THEY SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER??? WHEN DO I EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN: 10,20,50,100 YEARS AFTER, OR EVEN AFTER LIFE???? HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT ???
UM DESPERATE GUYS!
THIS ONE IS LITTLE BIT TOUGH. BUT, MORE SHE IS UNCERTAIN THE MORE I LIKE HER.
SHE IS FRAGILE, SHY, AND SENSITIVE. IT ATTRACTS ME MORE AND EVEN MORE.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 05:08 pm
Ronfg wrote:
WOULD U GUYS REALLY WAIT FOR THE DAY THEY SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER???

Yes.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 06:07 pm
Ronfg
You're sounding a bit creepy here. I know it would make me very uncomfortable if some guy came to my work and stared at me after me telling him I wouldn't go out with him, not once, but twice.
You're also talking about trying to interfere with her relationship with her boyfriend and that's just plain wrong.
You asked her out twice and she said no twice, so I suggest you leave the girl alone.
Some things you're saying here are a form of stalking and that is so not cool.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 06:13 pm
I think I can see what is happening here.

Ronfg wrote:
It seems that she is kind of really shy and quite. when I talk to her, she is so nervous and her face becomes as red as red. I can't say she isn't interested in me because I can see that her eyes are always on me when we meet.

Has anyone thought of the possibility of Ron having a nose shaped like a giant penis? That would explain why the girl is getting red and also why she is always intently staring at Ron.

I can't believe I'm the first one to think of this.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 06:18 pm
Laughing
0 Replies