Need your valuable advice guys!!!

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 11:26 am
Ronfg wrote:
I feel terrible about myself for making her quit her job. I feel stupid; I had never imagined that she would take this situation so seriuosly.

Yes, frankly, I lied about that two dates. Embarrassed

I think it's not very likely she quit her job just because of you.

I'm very pleased to see you thinking about your own behavior.

I have no problem with "traditional family values." However, please remember you are looking for a PERSON, not an image, an icon, or a servant.

When you meet a woman you can care for, remember she will be a PERSON first, a woman second. She will be a lot more like you than unlike you... she'll have hopes, fears, dreams, and strengths, just like you do.

When you first wrote, I thought you could never change into a person who respects other people (females included). Now I think, maybe with time, more thought, and more experience, you can. Congratulations for that.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 12:12 pm
Boris .......alot of what you said, sure makes alot of sense. Some pretty good insight there. Not much I can add to that, except........

Good luck, Ron. Smile
0 Replies

Ronfg

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 01:41 am
Why the hell do you keep saying that I am being cruel to women, and only care about roles in relationship?
I was never cruel to woman; I've never haven been- I am never, and I will never be...
If I was cruel and insensitive to woman, and always consider role in marriege and love, why would I register in this forum and look for advice from u guys? Why would I feel self-conscious and sensitive to this subject?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 09:57 am
Ronfg wrote:
Why the hell do you keep saying that I am being cruel to women, and only care about roles in relationship?
I was never cruel to woman; I've never haven been- I am never, and I will never be...
If I was cruel and insensitive to woman, and always consider role in marriege and love, why would I register in this forum and look for advice from u guys? Why would I feel self-conscious and sensitive to this subject?

I don't especially think you are being "cruel to women." I do think you completely misunderstand what women are about.

To explain... you said "There are certain limits that women should never pass because god determined that limit to women; that is family responsibility as a wife."

This is simply untrue. God did not limit ME; I spent almost 20 years working full-time and living alone, unmarried. I did not want children. I owned my own house. God did not prevent me from doing any of these things. God does not prevent ANY woman from doing these things.

You said women have the responsibility and "feeling" installed in their heads, naturally, to cook and play with children.
These feelings are NOT installed in women's heads, period. When you said that, you indicated you completely misunderstood who women really are. You are not willing to actually look at women to see what they really want, because you already have these ideas about what they want and you believe you are correct.

Someone taught you incorrectly. Don't just accept what you were taught... look around you, and learn from experience and observation.

You said you would never LET your wife do certain kinds of work.
You don't have the right to LET your wife do anything.

You said women should not get married if they don't want to do housework.
Wrong. Many women work full-time in this country while their HUSBANDS stay home and take care of the children and do the housework.

Females are people just like males. I think you have entirely missed that point. If you actually observe women as they really are, you will begin to understand that they are a lot more LIKE you than they are UNLIKE you.

In conclusion, I don't especially like children and never wanted to have any. I don't especially like cooking or housecleaning either. Why did god fail to install these desires in my head? Many, many women in this country have NOT had these desires "installed." Just look around you to see the truth of the matter. Look, and learn!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 11:46 am
Yep, I completely agree, BK :-D
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 12:20 am
Nice post Boriskitten. As far as I'm concerned I'm over with this guy. He's as stubborn as a... (you guys can complete the sentence) As I said bfore he's too young and life will show him how things are in the real XXI century world.
0 Replies