Trump's supporters want respect

neptuneblue

Tue 10 Jul, 2018 07:25 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
No, cj, I'm not 11. I think the president should talk and act like he isn't either.

I certainly do not value what you think, and I don't think Trump does either. And I said 14, but 11 works for me too.

Trump doesn't think.

You do.

That's why I hold you to a higher standard.
0 Replies

katsung47

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 03:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump's followers implicated too.
Quote:

Over the last week, several Trump administration officials and supporters have been publicly shamed. On Friday night, the Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked to leave a farm-to-table restaurant in Lexington, Va. That morning, protesters blasted a recording of sobbing migrant kids outside the home of Kirstjen Nielsen, Trump’s secretary of homeland security.

A few days before that, Nielsen left an upscale Mexican restaurant near the White House after protesters confronted her, chanting, “If kids don’t eat in peace, you don’t eat in peace!” The Trump adviser Stephen Miller was also yelled at in a Mexican restaurant — someone called him a fascist, though he may not regard that as an insult. The same night that Sanders was denied service, Pam Bondi, Florida’s Trump-supporting attorney general, was heckled outside a movie theater where she’d gone to see a documentary about Mister Rogers. Adding to the furor, Representative Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, urged people to keep jeering at members of Trump’s cabinet when they’re out and about, saying, “You tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/opinion/trump-sarah-huckabee-sanders-restaurant-civility.html
coldjoint

Fri 20 Jul, 2018 04:07 pm
@katsung47,
Quote:
Trump's followers implicated too.

Are you condoning their harassment? That is very jerk like, and immature.
0 Replies

katsung47

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 04:30 pm
Quote:
Canada's Hudson's Bay store drops Ivanka Trump fashion line

Country’s oldest department store says it will be ‘phasing out this brand through the fall based on its performance’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/13/canada-hudsons-bay-ivanka-trump-fashion-line

That name is abandoned by people.
coldjoint

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 04:51 pm
@katsung47,
Quote:
That name is abandoned by people.

Think Ivanka will end up on welfare?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 04:54 pm
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/3a30e3f043f5784084deea0d12d9ba565f9311cb524949f7e9d62774b7b47ab1.jpg?w=800&h=560
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/facebook-punishes-trump-crossing-the-swamp-painting-post/
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 3 Aug, 2018 10:15 pm
Voters For Trump Ad
SNL (Comedy skit)

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 10:47 am
Quote:
Organizer of London anti-Trump protest is a pedophile

Quote:
Tatchell concluded:

“The positive nature of some child-adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends – gay and straight, male and female – had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy…. t is time society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful.

Nothing like a new hero for the "Resistance". Aren't you glad he is in your corner? A man you can respect, unlike Trump supporters, right?
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/08/04/organizer-of-london-anti-trump-protest-is-a-pedophile/
glitterbag

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 06:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Sounds like you read a lot of QAnon.
coldjoint

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 07:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Sounds like you read a lot of QAnon.

Sounds like sex with children is no big deal as long as the ones doing it hate Trump.
glitterbag

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 07:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you saying that it’s ok to have sex with children because that crime has been committed by others? That’s pretty twisted, So you aren’t outraged by the molestations at the border, only molestations that occurred other places. You forgot to mention Rwanda and Pol Pot and Idy Adim. Does that mean you don’t condemn their atrocities? You really need to think about this, rape today, rape yesterday and as far back as anyone can remember is despicable, you can’t have it both ways.
coldjoint

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 07:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Are you saying that it’s ok to have sex with children

I said nothing like that. I am saying this guy is a pedophile and should be called out. And using a man like that to protest Trump's policy is just another way to see how your derangement has blossomed and erased any decency whatsoever.

Oh my I sound like you, the only difference is that I am right.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 4 Aug, 2018 11:35 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

you can’t have it both ways.

You can if you're a Nazi, hypocrisy never bothered them.

Talking of Nazis, over here the phrase freeing Tommy Robinson has just replaced dropping the kids off at the pool as the most popular euphemism for having a ****.
glitterbag

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 12:46 am
@izzythepush,
It occurred to me that the Kardashian’s want to be respected or idolized or something. Kinda sad isn’t it?
izzythepush

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 06:30 am
@glitterbag,
Yes, and pathetic.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 08:42 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Talking of Nazis, over here the phrase freeing Tommy Robinson has just replaced dropping the kids off at the pool as the most popular euphemism for having a ****.

The Nazi's in your government did that to Tommy. It is no surprise cowards would turn it around and use it for their own purpose, it is what Nazi's and cowards do.
0 Replies

katsung47

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:21 pm
Naked Trump statue goes for $28,000 at auction (PHOTOS) Viral
by Janbaz Rao, 5/7.2018

The last remaining of the infamous statues that have not been vandalized or destroyed, entitled “The Emperor Has No Balls,” went for $28,000 at Julien’s biannual auction in Los Angeles.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/world/naked-trump-statue-goes-for-28000-at-auction-photos/
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You forgot to mention Rwanda and Pol Pot and Idy Adim. Does that mean you don’t condemn their atrocities? You really need to think about this, rape today, rape yesterday and as far back as anyone can remember is despicable, you can’t have it both ways.

You forgot to mention Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Johnson, Bush, Bush, Kennedy, Obama, ... .

You forgot to mention that the US put PolPot in power. You also forgot to mention that the USA dropped more bombs on Cambodia than it did in all of WWII, including the US war crimes at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You also forgot to mention the rapes of Korean women of the south and of the murders and rapes of Vietnamese women, and the women of any country the US has illegally invaded.

You really need to think about this, rape, war crimes, illegal invasions, terrorism today, rape, war crimes, illegal invasions, terrorism yesterday and as far back as anyone can remember is despicable, you can’t have it both ways.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You can if you're a Nazi, hypocrisy never bothered them.

Says the guy whose country did to Iraq and Afghanistan what the Nazis did to European countries and Russia.

Hypocrisy never seems to bother you.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:46 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Hypocrisy never seems to bother you.

The first intelligent thing you have said. Izzy supports the Nazis that run the UK and western Europe.