Trump's supporters want respect

oralloy

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 06:25 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Clinton-era politics were just the start of high school shootings. I don't see a violation of anybody's rights by raising a minimum age to purchase weapons to 21. Legal consumption of alcohol is 21, why not for purchasing weapons?
How about raising the voting age to 21?

If we let you raise the age for all guns to 21, you'll turn right around and start demanding that handguns have a higher-yet age.

neptuneblue wrote:
The paranoia of "government supervision" on weapons sales feeds into the NRA's suspicion of Big Brother Is Coming For You, but driver's licenses, car tags or income tax does not?
We don't have a prominent political party trying to violate our rights when it comes to cars.

We do have a prominent political party trying to violate our rights when it comes to guns.

neptuneblue wrote:
This isn't a party line here, it's standardizing how sales are driven.
Allowing anyone to be able to call in a federal background check on anyone else would still be a massive invasion into the privacy of the American people.
neptuneblue

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 06:39 pm
@oralloy,
You have no idea what "we" will be demanding. Pure speculation on your part.

Every political party opposes impaired driving such as DUI/DWI. Yet when it comes to weapons, somehow it's only the Democratic party that seeks change.

"We" already have a federal system in place for felonious charges. Try getting a loan, a job or credit without submitting to a background check. It doesn't happen.

oralloy

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 06:51 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You have no idea what "we" will be demanding. Pure speculation on your part.
The Democrats' long history of insisting that handguns are more dangerous and therefore require a higher purchase age is plain to see.

It is very clear that if we give in to demands to raise all guns to the same purchase age, we'll see a quick return to demands that handguns have a higher purchase age.

If all you want is for all guns to have the same purchase age, you can achieve that by rolling back the handgun purchase age back to 18.

neptuneblue wrote:
Every political party opposes impaired driving such as DUI/DWI. Yet when it comes to weapons, somehow it's only the Democratic party that seeks change.
The Democrats don't seek change. They seek laws that will do nothing but violate people's rights for no reason.

neptuneblue wrote:
"We" already have a federal system in place for felonious charges. Try getting a loan, a job or credit without submitting to a background check. It doesn't happen.
If there is a number that I can call to get a federal background check on my neighbor, what is it?
neptuneblue

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 07:07 pm
@oralloy,
The only one who insists hand guns are "more" dangerous is you. All weapons are dangerous. Fire arms have to be restricted to those 21 and over. It's a maturity factor to combat high school shootings.

For you to repeat the same passage doesn't make it any more true. Democrats AND Republicans do not want to violate any one's rights for no reason, this HAS a reason: To curb high school shootings.

There is a host of websites geared to getting background checks. Landlords, credit companies and banks ALL check City, County, State and Federal records for information on an individual.

oralloy

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 07:25 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
The only one who insists hand guns are "more" dangerous is you.
That is incorrect. The Democrats are the ones who have insisted that handguns are more dangerous and thus should have a higher purchase age than long guns.

neptuneblue wrote:
Fire arms have to be restricted to those 21 and over.
No they don't.

neptuneblue wrote:
It's a maturity factor to combat high school shootings.
Very few high school shootings are carried out by people between the ages of 18 and 21.

neptuneblue wrote:
For you to repeat the same passage doesn't make it any more true.
I have no need to make it "more" true. It is truthful enough as it is.

neptuneblue wrote:
Democrats AND Republicans do not want to violate any one's rights for no reason,
Nonsense. What is the reason why Democrats always try to outlaw pistol grips on rifles?

neptuneblue wrote:
this HAS a reason: To curb high school shootings.
Very few high school shootings are carried out by people between the ages of 18 and 21.

neptuneblue wrote:
There is a host of websites geared to getting background checks. Landlords, credit companies and banks ALL check City, County, State and Federal records for information on an individual.
So what number do I call to have the federal government do a background check on my neighbor for me?
neptuneblue

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 07:54 pm
@oralloy,
Again, this isn't a party line issue, as much as you want to make it one. Quoting things I say doesn't help your cause when you resist how issues change.

Almost ALL school shootings were carried out by current or former students UNDER the age of 21. If you'd like to dispute that, look it up yourself.

oralloy

Tue 12 Jun, 2018 07:59 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Almost ALL school shootings were carried out by current or former students UNDER the age of 21.
Also under the age of 18.
0 Replies

katsung47

Thu 21 Jun, 2018 04:09 pm
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vnLAsKlgnUM/WvkFo-N01hI/AAAAAAAANZY/BfzncEmf7RURcnS4kRGJigV6VW_qPe95wCJoC/w530-h539-n-rw/Making%2Bthe%2BWorld%2BFlat%2BAgain.jpg

Morons for Trump
coldjoint

Thu 21 Jun, 2018 04:11 pm
@katsung47,
Quote:
Morons for Trump

Are capable of posting a link.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 30 Jun, 2018 10:43 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Holy ****, you're a racist too!!!!! Most of you white supremisicts just pretend you are American patriots. As a spokeswomen for white women, shame on you.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any actual evidence that he's a racist or white supremacist? Could you link in one of his posts that suggests that?
coldjoint

Sat 30 Jun, 2018 10:50 am
Quote:
As a spokeswomen for white women, shame on you.

Who made you that spokeswoman? That is laughable. At least you are consistent.
glitterbag

Sat 30 Jun, 2018 11:59 pm
@Brandon9000,
Yes I do, just check back about a dozen or so posts. I was shocked he admitted it. Normally those brave white supremist ninnies usually need to be surrounded by about 300 of their maladjusted loser bros before they muster the courage to reveal themselves.. so I was pleasantly surprised that he admitted that particular moral shortcoming and low intellect. When I say pleasant, only in the sense he finally fessed up to the reality of his life.
glitterbag

Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:05 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
As a spokeswomen for white women, shame on you.

Who made you that spokeswoman? That is laughable. At least you are consistent.

I refer you the Imperial Council of Women and the Exalted Empress Queen ruler of the Devine Womanhood, Her Magnificence, Earth Mother Don't Make me Come Up there or you Will Wish I just waited for Father to come home.
coldjoint

Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:09 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I refer you the Imperial Council of Women and the Exalted Empress Queen ruler of the Devine Womanhood, Her Magnificence, Earth Mother Don't Make me Come Up there or you Will Wish I just waited for Father to come home.

Why don't you just post a mouse like Firefly? Get over yourself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 1 Jul, 2018 01:12 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Yes I do, just check back about a dozen or so posts. I was shocked he admitted it. Normally those brave white supremist ninnies usually need to be surrounded by about 300 of their maladjusted loser bros before they muster the courage to reveal themselves.. so I was pleasantly surprised that he admitted that particular moral shortcoming and low intellect. When I say pleasant, only in the sense he finally fessed up to the reality of his life.
Don't be silly. He wasn't confessing. He was accusing you.
coldjoint

Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

A frustrated old woman calling me a racist hardly makes it true. She will be hard pressed to find any racist comments from me. Islam is not a race or a person. Any comments from me about that religion are not racist. They are true, but not racist.
glitterbag

Sun 1 Jul, 2018 01:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

A frustrated old woman calling me a racist hardly makes it true. She will be hard pressed to find any racist comments from me. Islam is not a race or a person. Any comments from me about that religion are not racist. They are true, but not racist.

I rest my case.
coldjoint

Sun 1 Jul, 2018 03:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I rest my case.

You have no case. Unless you count being a basket case.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 02:24 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

So, you call someone a racist on the board, but cannot be troubled to provide the link or quotation to provide evidence of it? I checked back about a dozen or so posts and didn't see it. When you make that kind of an accusation, it's your responsibility to provide some evidence. Please link in or quote that post that shows that he's a racist.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 09:56 pm
Quote:
EVER provides anything closely resembling a fact

Are verses from the Koran fact? I present those all the time. No one here has the guts to discuss Islam. And I usually have a source in every post.

That you force people to do this with you is unproductive. Remember you worked for the government you know what unproductive is. Is it a habit you can't break? There is help out there.