Trump's supporters want respect

coldjoint

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 05:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I listened to the debates.

How about a few "violence" promoting quotes from those debates.
neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 06:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Ok...

"In February 2016, during his campaign for president, Trump told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So I got a little notice. We have wonderful security guys. It said, ‘Mr. Trump, there may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience.’ So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell .... I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.""

'February 2016. At a rally in Las Vegas, Trump again responded to a protester:"See, he’s smiling. See, he’s having a good time. Oh, I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches. We're not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days, you know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out in a stretcher, folks. Oh, it's true. … The guards are very gentle with him. He’s walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you,"'

'March 2016. At a rally in Kansas City, talking about someone who had rushed the stage, Trump said, "I don't know if I would have done well, but I would have been out there fighting, folks. I don't know if I'd have done well, but I would've been — boom, boom, boom. I'll beat the crap out of you."'
coldjoint

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 06:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Ok...

Then what happened? Any violence, no. Now with Maxine another kid got attacked. Do you see the difference? Trump talks like a man. And that is the way it was taken.

This society is being emasculated by PC. It causes more problems than you know.

neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 06:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
This society is being emasculated by PC. It causes more problems than you know.

Oh geez, I can tell you're from the West Side Story generation.
coldjoint

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 07:44 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Oh geez, I can tell you're from the West Side Story generation.

Don't tell me any younger generation is better. And you could explain that.
neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 08:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Any generation is better than the one before. It's how it goes.
coldjoint

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 08:37 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Any generation is better than the one before. It's how it goes.

No it isn't. How do you think societies fail? Start reading.
neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 08:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh, ok. Like George Washington crossed the Delaware for Trump to say he grabs pussy?

*Smurk

0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 09:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Lincoln: Four score and seven years ago...

Trump: Yeah, man, I got ya. It's the last time I felt pussy too...
neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 09:07 pm
@coldjoint,
My personal favorite:

MLK: I Had A Dream

Trump: Me too! A wet one!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 10:13 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Lincoln: Four score and seven years ago...

Trump: Yeah, man, I got ya. It's the last time I felt pussy too...

What are you, 14?
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Mon 9 Jul, 2018 05:07 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Trump talks like a man.

The point is, I don't want a president who talks like a "man," I want a president who talks with eloquence, knowledge, compassion and authority. You know, leadership qualities.

There hasn't been one single unifying thing that "man" has said since deciding to run for the highest office this Country has. What we get is Twitter fits and insults. How you think that's "manly" is just strange.

No, cj, I'm not 11. I think the president should talk and act like he isn't either.

farmerman

Mon 9 Jul, 2018 05:37 am
@neptuneblue,
coldjoint has a gender identity issue. He/she needs all the assurance that he/she can muster. Dont bust his/her bubble
coldjoint

Mon 9 Jul, 2018 08:58 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
coldjoint has a gender identity issue.

Farmerman has no problem saying anything that matters, consistently.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Jul, 2018 09:03 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
No, cj, I'm not 11. I think the president should talk and act like he isn't either.

I certainly do not value what you think, and I don't think Trump does either. And I said 14, but 11 works for me too.
revelette1

Mon 9 Jul, 2018 09:22 am
@coldjoint,
How conveniently you forget the violence of the Trump rallies.

It's plausible Trump incited violence, federal judge rules in OK'ing lawsuit

excerpt:
Quote:
At some point during his remarks at the Kentucky International Convention Center, the ruling states, the candidate said, "Get 'em out of here."

excerpt:

Quote:
Video from CNN affiliate WLKY in Louisville shows several protesters yelling at Nwanguma, an African-American. A man in a red "Make America Great Again" hat, who resembles Heimbach, shoves her multiple times, putting his finger in the University of Louisville student's face and yelling. Another man in a military-style uniform then continues shoving her through the crowd.

CNN affiliate WDRB in Louisville reported in July that the Louisville Metro Police Department issued criminal summonses for Heimbach, Bamberger and Joseph Pryor of Indiana, charging them with misdemeanor harassment for making physical contact with Nwanguma.

Nwanguma alleged she was the subject of racist and sexist slurs during the incident, WDRB reported. Four other protesters filed complaints after the rally, the station reported, but prosecutors declined to press charges.

According to the federal ruling, Heimbach shoved Nwanguma before Bamberger struck her. Heimbach also shoved Shah, while an unknown attacker, believed to be with the Traditionalist Worker Party, punched 17-year-old Brousseau, a high school student, in the stomach, it says.

Rally attendees continued pushing Shah, even as she made her way to the back of the convention center, the ruling says.

As the melee unfolded, Trump told the rally, "Don't hurt 'em. If I say, 'Go get 'em,' I get in trouble with the press," according to the ruling.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Jul, 2018 09:28 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
How conveniently you forget the violence of the Trump rallies.

I have not forgot paid protestors from the Left were there to agitate and create the violence so it could be blamed on Trump. That has been proven.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Jul, 2018 09:33 am
Quote:
Former BLM Activist Exposes Left’s Exploitation of the Movement

#walkaway. At 4:20 he says BLM is not even a black organization.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270684/former-blm-activist-exposes-lefts-exploitation-matthew-vadum
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:38 am
Whenever I'm depressed and need a good laugh, all I have to do is turn to A2K.
coldjoint

Tue 10 Jul, 2018 11:43 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Whenever I'm depressed and need a good laugh

It is kind of funny because it accomplishes nothing but show the intolerance of some people here. "You" do not tolerate intolerance, or at least I would think so.
0 Replies