Trump's supporters want respect

Thu 7 Jun, 2018 04:16 pm
Quote:
‘We want respect!’: Trump supporters whine that everyone mocks them in pity-soaked NPR interview
Brad Reed BRAD REED 27 APR 2018

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/want-respect-trump-supporters-whine-everyone-mocks-pity-soaked-npr-interview/

Do you have respect for a moron?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 14,091 • Replies: 273
Topic Closed

farmerman

Fri 8 Jun, 2018 01:39 pm
@katsung47,
one doesnt bestow respect upon those who dont earn it.

Fuckin Candians, I didnt know that the nation of Canada came down and burned our white House in the War of 1812.
coldjoint

Fri 8 Jun, 2018 04:21 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Canada came down and burned our white House in the War of 1812.

Canada was still part of the British empire in 1814. There could have been a Canadian or two there.
farmerman

Fri 8 Jun, 2018 05:38 pm
@coldjoint,
you understand that I was merely repeating what Trump said . reading comp is not in your skill set.
coldjoint

Fri 8 Jun, 2018 05:48 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
you understand that I was merely repeating

I don't expect much original from you. As I just got your typically condescending reply.
farmerman

Fri 8 Jun, 2018 08:53 pm
@coldjoint,
my 'riginality is awwys amazing. Its jess way over yer haid pinky.

oralloy

Fri 8 Jun, 2018 08:54 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Fuckin Candians, I didnt know that the nation of Canada came down and burned our white House in the War of 1812.
To be fair, our militias burned Canada's capital first.

I guess there is some question as to how much Canada had to do with it. That's an issue that Setanta likes to weigh in on I believe.

But regardless of who did it to us, they were likely thinking about what our out-of-control militias did in Canada.
farmerman

Fri 8 Jun, 2018 09:06 pm
@oralloy,
Trump's use of an incorrect historical reference in order to justify levying his tarrifs on canadian aluminium and steel is just one of the many bits of dumb information that our self-proclaimed genius -in-chief makes on a daily basis.

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Ceili

Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:06 pm
@oralloy,
See that's why I looooove one issue voters. Guns are about to become even more expensive. But yeah, who cares about trade war stuff... lol
glitterbag

Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Canada came down and burned our white House in the War of 1812.

Canada was still part of the British empire in 1814. There could have been a Canadian or two there.

You really should take a chill pill and get some rest. You are starting to sound like, like, oh I'll just say it, another angry old white man.
glitterbag

Sun 10 Jun, 2018 11:28 pm
@Ceili,
Oh I'm so happy to see you.
coldjoint

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 12:00 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
old white man.

I'll just say it. Racist. Shocked
Ceili

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 12:07 am
@glitterbag,
Nice to see you too.
glitterbag

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 12:08 am
@coldjoint,
Holy ****, you're a racist too!!!!! Most of you white supremisicts just pretend you are American patriots. As a spokeswomen for white women, shame on you.
glitterbag

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 12:10 am
@Ceili,
I'm happy you are back, don't let the mini-minds get you down.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 12:27 am
@katsung47,
I had to think about this, I can respect a moron who understands they are a moron. What I find impossible to respect, are the folks who don't understand democracy and are so resentful they want to punish anyone they think is different. Like the children being confiscated at the border, separated from their parents and warehoused in secret locations, with no oversight by the American people. Our foster care system is a nightmare for most, how do you think things are going for these children who have no voice and apparently the Justice Department doesn't believe they are responsible to care for or supervise.

When did the American people decide that some peoples children are disposable or not worthwhile enough to protect?
farmerman

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 01:53 am
@Ceili,
Pssst, Im not allowed to talk to Canadians anymore. You guys are the new Axis of Evil.

Im sorry but were going to b removing ALL the snowplows from the Northern Border.However, When its all over I hope you can find a way to rebuild our cities.

PS, When he(o'loy) makes some douche bag responses, I find that, often, its best to just leave it lay there for impact. Now he will probably come back with some line about how all Democrats should be put in gas chambers.

Good to see ya kid. Our conservative cooking shows are already mocking Poutine an butter pies.

coldjoint

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Most of you white supremisicts

I am not a supremacist, I warn people about supremacists. Islam is a supremacist ideology/religion. You are a just a fool with 0 understanding of that reality.

Quote:
As a spokeswomen for white women,

You do not speak for white women. To say you do, makes you as irrelevant as you truly are.
0 Replies