Trump's supporters want respect

neptuneblue

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Verses from the Qu'ran are just as wonderful as the Bible. Certain passages are applicable, while others aren't. Surely you're not advocating cutting a baby in half to satisfy two mothers, or actually gouging out an eye for retribution for a wrong.

Islam is a mostly peaceful religion, in as much as Christianity is. Of course there's always fanatics. Don't be so quick to think they're any better or amy WORSE than you are.
coldjoint

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:22 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Verses from the Qu'ran are just as wonderful as the Bible.

Verses to kill are open ended in the Koran, not the Bible.
Quote:
cutting a baby in half to satisfy two mothers,

That baby was not cut in half. Why tell half the story? Islam tells half truths by design.
Quote:
Islam is a mostly peaceful religion,

That is a lie. Peace comes to Islam when it dominates the world. And some( a lot) take it very seriously. Do some reading you are very misinformed.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:51 pm
Know your Bible verses before spewing your crap. Or at least pretend you know Christianity, if you can.

Maybe the Crusades was a myth in your own mind...
coldjoint

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:55 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Know your Bible verses before spewing your crap.

I have forgotten more about religion than you will ever know. I have just told you the difference between the Bible and the Koran. See you actually learned something.
neptuneblue

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:58 pm
@coldjoint,
I learned that you're incapable of admitting you're wrong about Islam. Though it doesn't surprise me much, since you're so steadfast on only your view and nobody else's.
coldjoint

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:05 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I learned that you're incapable of admitting you're wrong about Islam.

That is because I am not wrong. I told you about Muhammad's Islam. He is the only expert that counts and he clearly demands Islams dominance by any means possible.

That is Islam and that is a fact.
neptuneblue

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:10 pm
@coldjoint,
And I'm telling YOU, you don't know much about anything, let alone basic religious canon.

But it's kinda funny watching you retort nonsense. Keep it up, I'm amused by your bullshit.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:20 pm
Just as much as moving an embassy to incite nothing but total terror? How's that fit into your narrative of "peaceful Christianity?"
coldjoint

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:20 pm
Quote:
Christianity CRACKDOWN: Church attacked by mob in Nigeria ‘GENOCIDE’ crisis

There is no punishment for killing Christians in Sharia. Which I can source. Do you see what this religion does and sanctions? Christianity is a suggestion, Islam is an obligation.
Quote:
According to the Christian Association of Nigeria, 6,000 Christian worshippers have already been killed this year.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/983152/christian-news-world-nigeria-church-attack-christianity-persecution
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:25 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
"peaceful Christianity?"

Didn't you hear Obama say we were not a Christian nation?
neptuneblue

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:35 pm
@coldjoint,
You hear what you want to hear and disregard the rest.
coldjoint

Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:44 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
You hear what you want to hear and disregard the rest.

You do not need to hear it, you can read it. Try it.
0 Replies

katsung47

Thu 5 Jul, 2018 04:46 pm
Donald Trump is so despised that his son is implicated.
Quote:

Barron Trump Is Reportedly Being Bullied At School

JUSTIN CARUSO 05/02/2018

According to a new report, Barron Trump is facing bullying at school over his father.

Hollywood Life reports that the youngest Trump is “Reportedly getting bullied for his father’s current problems. ‘Worst of all, her heart breaks for her son who gets regularly teased at school and has a hard time defending his father to his classmates,’ the insider shared.”

“It’s so unfortunate for someone so young and innocent to have to deal with that so we definitely hope that Barron and Melania feel better soon,” the article continues.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/barron-trump-bullied/
ehBeth

Thu 5 Jul, 2018 05:14 pm
@katsung47,
well that's lousy

being a kid is rough at the best of times
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 5 Jul, 2018 06:28 pm
@katsung47,
Quote:
Donald Trump is so despised that his son is implicated.

That says nothing about Trump but it screams radical Leftists are weaponizing their children. Teaching them intolerance. We know how the Left exploits children. People do realize what is going on. The #walkaway is wising a lot of people up.

Also if I posted something like that I would also have to post that it is terrible. I get the impression you like it, do you?

neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 05:33 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
That says nothing about Trump but it screams radical Leftists are weaponizing their children. Teaching them intolerance. [/color]

Going after children is wrong.

Our leader preaches intolerance. Barron is a product of that. Sad kid.
coldjoint

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 05:42 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Our leader preaches intolerance.

Intolerance on immigration is not the same kind that causes violence. The intolerance of the Left does that.
neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 05:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump incites violence. I believe he started it during his campaign. How is that ok with you?
coldjoint

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 05:48 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Trump incites violence. I believe he started it during his campaign.

There was one punch thrown by a Trump supporter. Nothing else. You are listening to lies.
neptuneblue

Sun 8 Jul, 2018 05:50 pm
@coldjoint,
I listened to the debates. Are you now calling Trump a liar?