Why do I need so badly to put it in somebody?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 08:40 am
I have a suggestion. Kickycan and eoe. That would be a great match.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 08:49 am
Call her. Do her. Kick her out. If she hates you in the morning, so what? You don't like her anyway.

Then you can get your rocks off and start focusing again.

There. Problem solved. Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 08:58 am
hmm...
kicky not getting any in 6 MONTHS?
kicky, are you hung like a flea?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:01 am
Kicky, have you dabbed in the fine sport of hogging? It's a well known fact when a pro baseball player goes into a slump(on the field), he goes out and picks up some pig, in hopes it will change his luck. If all you're looking for is a piece of ass, go for the easy targets. Bang a couple warpigs, which in turn will boost your confidence up a bit so you have the swagger when meeting the real girls.

You could also do the online dating thing. Many women, even though they say they're not looking for casual relationships, will be naked with you at the drop of a hat. You may as well, if you're having that hard of a time meeting people. You're not retarded looking enough where chicks won't email you, too, so you may not have to put in much effort.

You're acting like my f'n roomate: you think too much. "If I bang this girl, she'll want to talk to me...then she'll probably want to move in...then she'll want to marry me...nah, I just won't bang her, because afterall, I really don't want kids this year."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:02 am
here's an idea.
if you only want to talk to her for about 2-3 hrs. just enough to get your rocks off,
call her, take her to dinner or what ever it is you have to do to get her interested...
Find a hotel that rents BY THE HOUR, and rent it for 2 hours or so. TELL HER it is only rented for 2 hours, get your rocks off, then say you have to go. With out the room there is nothing keeping you together. IF she says she wants to go with you afterwords.. say something like " I cant, i have to meet my mom or grandmother" someone in the family so she gets the hint.
;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:04 am
Six months does suck. However I see myself going through that right now. While it hasn't been long for me, I haven't hooked up with anyone worth seeing outside a drunken booty call since the ex, which was November. Since I've officially given up hogging for the time being, I better turn it up a notch. Maybe I should brush my teeth. Ladies?
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:29 am
Taking a different tack...

If it's Rhoda (and I think it is), DON'T call her. Just don't. You know what
it was like to break off with her last time. (And I'll admit I was wrong -- I
didn't think you could do it.) Why the hell get back into that situation
again?

I don't think you're not trying. I'm sure you are. You're just in a bad spot.
Focus your energies on finding new ways to meet women. You can do it,
Kick, I know you can.

Six months -- so what? I spent EIGHT YEARS under the vow of chastity.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:31 am
Ok I admit I'm not real good at talking people down from a hormonal high, but I did the NYC dating scene for years and can offer some advice. I was always amazed at how clueless some men could be when it came to getting laid. It is really easier than you think. Rule 1: Don't hit on women who look like models, they really don't want you. Rule 2: Take along a male friend and look for a pair of women. Women hunt in packs, even if it's just a pack of two, we feel safer. Even if only one of you is interested in one of the women, the male friend keeps the girl friend occupied.
Start out with a shy smile and easy converstation starters like occupations and neighborhoods (a legitimate topic in NY). Within the first 15 minutes tell her you like what she is wearing (I don't care if she is wrapped in a pizza, women love to think men notice our clothing before our bodies- we are very shallow that way). Do not stare at her boobs or where her skirt ends (even if that is what you really want to stare at), make lot's of eye contact and smile, but keep it low key- almost shy. Women need to feel safe and confident with you before they are willing to drop their panties. Just think of all those dates Ted Bundy got- the survivors described him as a nice guy, "a little shy". If you really smoke I have say it's a real turn off for many women, makes for bad kissing and even flavors sperm in a nasty way. My advice: quit- it will triple your odds to success.

Personally, I don't think you should sleep with the buddy. She is looking for a pair of ears, not a penis. That old saying "women give sex to get love and men give love to get sex" sort of applies here. I think your friend is just lonely for chatter. I'm sure you know better than to get a two hour room in NYC, you will probably pick up a case of Ebola virus from the sheets.

Ok, I'm going on too much here. My quickie advice: take a cold shower, read some St. Augustine and place a personal ad in The New York Review of Books- and get rid of the ciggies.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:36 am
Great advice from Gree Witch, and I TOTALLY agree with George re: Rhoda.

(He did get rid of the ciggies! Yay Kickycan! Way to...! <claps hand over mouth and remembers he doesn't like the rah-rah crap...>)
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:39 am
George wrote:
Six months -- so what? I spent EIGHT YEARS under the vow of chastity.

I didn't know you were once a priest.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:39 am
Kicky-I havnt had sex or even kissed somebody for over 2 years.
Am I grotesque?I dont know.

I dont know about other girls but my body switches off after a couple of weeks and i just get on with things.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:49 am
Quote:
I didn't know you were once a priest.

Not quite. Professed member of a religious order in the Catholic Church.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:49 am
Montana wrote:
I use to have a sex buddy, but he was kind of a pain in the ass too.

Ahem! We really didn't need this kind of detail....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:51 am
Drewdad-Fuuuny!!

Added info.I have a vague memory that sex was a nice way to spend my spare time.

If this girl you hate is offering sex to you on a plate then TAKE IT!!
Just make sure you make it very clear to begin with that it is just sex.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:53 am
I once went almost 3 years and had to fly to australia to end my dry spell.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 09:59 am
I was celibate for 17 years.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 10:02 am
Cinn WINS!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 10:02 am
Oh, wait, was that from birth to age 17?
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 10:05 am
http://home.online.no/~cehan2/smiley/devilindisguise.gif

Yes, doesn't that count?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 10:07 am
well, you still beat my record.
0 Replies